Lacrosseplayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is salad bad for you, muscle gaining wise?

to me, this question sounds stupid. I always thought salad with a little salad dressing was healthy. but this little know-it-all at my lunch table was saying its only good for losing weight. the only reason i am giving it any thought is cuz they work in a gym.

Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont see any problem in having a salad when trying to gain, just try to make sure it has chicken or some kind of meat (protein) in it, and remember dressing adds fat.
    Spartan #117

user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    eating salad isnt gonna make you lose weight or prevent you from gaining unless thats all u eat in the meal. Im assuming if ur trying to gain weight, you probably dont eat salad for a meal.

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lacrosseplayer
    to me, this question sounds stupid. I always thought salad with a little salad dressing was healthy. but this little know-it-all at my lunch table was saying its only good for losing weight. the only reason i am giving it any thought is cuz they work in a gym.
    Are salads alone a good mass building meal? No. But how is it even pheasible eating them will cause you to lose weight

You need micronutrient support in you diet, and salads provide that. You won't gain any weight with them though.
    "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it."

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.

Suckin down another meal -Nostalgia-'s Avatar
    -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only thing veggies do will provide your body with vitamins. Nothing wrong with that. And yeah try to avoid high-fat dressings, or low-fat ones for that matter. Even those are usually crap. I make mine with homemade dressing(usually just vinegar, xtra-virgin olive oil, the basics) and throw some sliced chicken in it along with maybe some almonds.
    *RANDOM INFO*

Favorite exercises - DB Press, Deadlift

Current supps -

ON 100% Whey
    NO Shotgun
    Vitmin Multi-Vitamin