sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100)

Whens the best time to cheat ?

Alright... I been cutting for 4 weeks. Dropped 2%bf, been very happy with my progress. I have been dying for a cheat meal, DYING.

I want to have a cheat meal soon When wuold be the best time to do it ?

This Thursday I am doing Cardio 3x. Once in the morning, very lightly
    Once in the afternoon, doing HIT
    Then once 1 hour later doing 50 minutes of the eliptical.

Would that be the best day ?
    Last edited by sst0cki; 02-27-2006 at 07:21 AM.

chrisj03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You will get a lot of different answers to this question but I always say that the best day to cheat is on Sunday. That way you can "reset" your body for the new week on Monday. If you work out on Sundays, some will say to have a cheat meal after your workout because your body burns calories from your workout at an accelerated rate an hour to two after a workout. But some will disagree because you need to get good carbs and protein into our muscles for recovery

It sounds like you are doing enough cardio that a "whole Pizza" wont hurt your results very much...as long as you dont make a habit of it

uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10) uscg4good is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think a good cheat meal would be a huge reuben sandwich on whole wheat if you're looking to go all out. A lot better than pizza and still tastes just as good. Regardless, thats just my opinion, whatever you choose I would do it on the same day as your cardio. In between sessions.

sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100)
    I was thinking this......

4:00 25 minutes of HIT
    5:00 CHEAT MEAL.....steak and cheese subway with mountain dew
    8:00 Workout Chest n Tris
    45 minutes of cardio

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    umm, im not trying to start any wars here or anything, but what is with the change of attitude? a few weeks ago you were preaching the stupidity of cheats and now you are talking them up.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...06&postcount=5
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...7&postcount=18
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Depends on the cheat meal, a carb heavy cheat, I would keep following an intense lifting season.

Originally Posted by saw14
    umm, im not trying to start any wars here or anything, but what is with the change of attitude? a few weeks ago you were preaching the stupidity of cheats and now you are talking them up.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...06&postcount=5
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...7&postcount=18
    If you looked closely at those post ( very weird that you kererp track of this) But Am I preaching Binge cheat meals or a Wendys Spicy chicken sandwhich ?

beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if your going to cheat, cheat after a morning cardio session, your metabolism will be up, and your body will be craving carbs so you can kind of cheat then - although i wouldn't make a habit of "cheat meals"
    *ZMA, Superpump MAX, Green Tea Extract, Garlic Extract, Fish Oil, Joint Supp.*

Come at Me!!!

panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why so much cardio? but ne wayz HELL whenever u feel like it, my favorite cheat meal is chipotle
    "Fitness is a journey not a destination"

"if you didn't have any bad workouts, then you would never have good ones either"- TwinPeak

"You probably don't think I can force this towel down your throat. But trust me I can. All the way." -Jack Bauer

OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chrisj03
    You will get a lot of different answers to this question but I always say that the best day to cheat is on Sunday. That way you can "reset" your body for the new week on Monday. If you work out on Sundays, some will say to have a cheat meal after your workout because your body burns calories from your workout at an accelerated rate an hour to two after a workout. But some will disagree because you need to get good carbs and protein into our muscles for recovery

It sounds like you are doing enough cardio that a "whole Pizza" wont hurt your results very much...as long as you dont make a habit of it

Why the quotation marks around whole pizza? No need.

And yes, a whole pizza will, in my opinion, hurt your results; that is unless you are dirty bulking.

OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by uscg4good
    I think a good cheat meal would be a huge reuben sandwich on whole wheat if you're looking to go all out. A lot better than pizza and still tastes just as good. Regardless, thats just my opinion, whatever you choose I would do it on the same day as your cardio. In between sessions.

I agree that cardio day is the optimal time to cheat, if you must cheat. And, the huge reuben sandwich is a better idea than pizza.

However, I wouldn't put it between cardio sessions, if doing multiple sessions on the same day, because you may cramp up. If you cramp up, you may need to cut your session short. Therefore, I'd say go for it when you are entirely done.

chrisj03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ohio - his original post said he wanted to eat a huge cheat meal like a whole pizza. I was just referencing what he had written in his post. I think he changed the original thread because people were giving him advice on what to cheat on instead of what day to cheat -- which was his question
    CHRIS

LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would suggest doing your cheat meal as your first meal PWO. Do your shake when you get home, then do your cheat meal an hour later. I would also do it in the evening so it doesn't turn into an all day binge fest.

Super Pie is my Anabolic. bobburn's Avatar
    bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I usually after my workouts. Not necessarily the first meal afterwards, but sometimes afterwards. I don't eat too much any way on my cheat meal lol, can't eat as much as I used to