s_artist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Builds Muscle Without Working Out?

I came across this product called DynaBolics...

Which claims to build muscle without working out... and explains how it works, etc

sales page: themusclebuilder.com

I am thinking about buying it, but would like to hear someones opinion prior to it?

Any thoughts, anyone try it before?

Thanks.

ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wtf

LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do I need PCT ?

John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LakunaKoil View Post
    Do I need PCT ?

Absolutely yes! Say it with me BEEEEEEEEEEEF CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!

Edit: lol at it costing $99.99 per bottle. The only thing that will gain muscle is DynaBolics bank account. And LOL at "Steroids are obsolete"
    Last edited by John-Paul; 02-09-2008 at 02:16 AM.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."~Benjamin Franklin

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."~Thomas Jefferson

mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by s_artist View Post

Which claims to build muscle without working out... and explains how it works, etc

I am thinking about buying it, but would like to hear someones opinion prior to it?

Thanks.
    Could be a commercial on TELESHOP "lose fat while u sleep, get muscle without working out"
    i rep back

PSN ID: mullerhun

Prohormone Review Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110346681

PH/DS Research? Start Here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109153431

OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck with that.

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can i stack it with "The Strap" from Fizogen?

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thanks.
    I belive it can build muscle witout woorking out by 0.0000000001%. Seriously.

Ill check out the site anyway. Dont waste your money on that. Give me your money and i ll tell you how to gain muscle with working out.

V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thanks.
    wow, you should stack that with my fat blasting powder...it makes diet and cardio obselete*....just send me 100 bux and ill rush you a bottle!!!!!

you will be hyoooge and ripped

*results not typical...average fat loss over an 8 week period 1-2lbs when combined with diet and cardio

V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    on a more serious note...look up the myostatin blockers that were popular around 2003-2004

same advertisement...all worthless

there is no such thing as a pill that gives you muscle

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    let us know how it works
    Hero worship is unhealthy and cucklike

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bignpisst View Post
    let us know how it works
    let us know how it sucks

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    if a myostatin blocker really worked and was on the market it would NOT be some pile of **** supplement, afaik right now the only stuff that sort of works is in very early trials and nowhere near ready for use in the real world.

iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    if a myostatin blocker really worked and was on the market it would NOT be some pile of **** supplement, afaik right now the only stuff that sort of works is in very early trials and nowhere near ready for use in the real world.
    broccoli sprouts may have myostatin inhibiting capabilities for 4 hours at 68 grams cooked. to bad i hate broccoli

EatBig.LiftBig.GetHuge! knightrida4life's Avatar
    knightrida4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) knightrida4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) knightrida4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) knightrida4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) knightrida4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) knightrida4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) knightrida4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) knightrida4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) knightrida4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) knightrida4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) knightrida4life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow.............. is this **** serious??? why would you want to gain muscle without lifting?? i look forward to going to the gym every lifting day and every off day i cant wait for it to be an on day.........basically thats like taking pills to make you have an orgasm without having sex.....pretty fukin dumb
    for something to be rebuilt, you gotta destroy it first. that's how i treat my muscles

(eq-t)2/reversitol log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109940161 (complete)

jungle warfare and dc training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6577291 (complete)

ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by knightrida4life View Post
    wow.............. is this **** serious??? why would you want to gain muscle without lifting?? i look forward to going to the gym every lifting day and every off day i cant wait for it to be an on day.........basically thats like taking pills to make you have an orgasm without having sex.....pretty fukin dumb
    Agree with you, and when is Sunday ( closed day in my gym ) its like hell, like no sex .

Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iw1 View Post
    broccoli sprouts may have myostatin inhibiting capabilities for 4 hours at 68 grams cooked. to bad i hate broccoli
    eating 68grams of broccoli sprouts every 4 hours would suck!
    the only time you should ever talk about sex is on the phone to a trained professional at $3.99 a minute.

iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Incinerated View Post
    eating 68grams of broccoli sprouts every 4 hours would suck!
    no man eating 68 grams would supposedly last for 4 hours so i think the idea is to eat them an hour to 1 and a half pre work out. it would be interesting if someone would try it. i really don't want to be the guinea pig.

exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Really?! I was always under the impression (wrong according to DynaBolics) that muscle growth (hypertrophy) as a response would only come after a stimulus of muscle contraction. Guess it's time to rewrite the physiology texts
    Do you think that your better than me?
    You better wake up cause you know it's a lie.

Friends don't let friends buy from Protein Factory...

tsplittorff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by John-Paul View Post
    Absolutely yes! Say it with me BEEEEEEEEEEEF CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!

Edit: lol at it costing $99.99 per bottle. The only thing that will gain muscle is DynaBolics bank account. And LOL at "Steroids are obsolete"
    Giggity, pretty much

Didnt we already find the secret to getting big without workin out.....Mcdonalds. Supersize me!

clubtc05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clubtc05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clubtc05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clubtc05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clubtc05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clubtc05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clubtc05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clubtc05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clubtc05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clubtc05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clubtc05 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i checked out the site its a bunch of BS...i wonder how many dumasses fell for it...

Thanks for the board Ryan Estopell's Avatar
    Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000)
    I ROFLMAO

"It sure would be worth it if you're single and after taking DynaBolics , you start to attract beautiful women, twice as hot as your previous lovers. Could you imagine the new sex-life that is waiting for you?

It sure would be worth it if you're ever in a violent confrontation with one or more men. When your safety is on the line, your brute strength is all you have to survive. If you were H-U-G-E, do you think it's going to be easy for men to kick sand in your face? I don't think so!

It sure would be worth it if you're a businessman- especially if you have to negotiate high-stakes deals. Trust me- you'll always dominate the deal. . .leaving the conference room with everything you want. Those pencil-neck geeks would be too scared to tell you ?no?. . .They'll think you'd hit them over the head with one of your cannons!"

Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol funny stuff