Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by duhfewcha6
    when it comes to your life, there is no such thing as morals from religion, I am catholic as well and i would get an abortion the 2nd i found out my girl got pregnant...
    don't generalize for everyone. many people do get their morals from their religion and as i understand it, catholicism and abortion do NOT go well together under any circumstance other than pregnancy as a result of rape or pregnancy where the mother's life is in danger.

how you consider yourself a catholic and yet would have an abortion simply as a method of birth control is a thing i don't understand at all.

but hey, you're the one that would have to live with that and answer for it later, as per your belief system. so, for your sake i hope you never have to face that decision.

Lt. of the PIITB Army TwiztedbyDesign's Avatar
    TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by fish153
    You cannot kill something that cannot survive in this world? That's interesting ... because most children can't survive in the world on their own, and there are plenty of handicapped people that can't either. That doesn't make it a good idea to kill them.
    right freebird posted his opinion so i posted mine to say that not every one thinks like him...

Also let me clarify... mothers of all species bring their children food while in infancy, but the baby can still breath,blink, expel waste on its own. a phetus cannot do any of those things, hell they couldnt even eat if food was given to them because at the stage in which abortion takes place they dont have the proper organ function to do that, also i beleive i read that skin also hasnt developed so they would fry from sun exposure. their is a huge difference between something aiding in your survival and something making survival possible all together.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of god

In the bb.com trenches fighting the good fight for anal love...*eyes narrow* straight anal love. Lieutenant Twizted of the PIITB army...

fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000) fish153 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TwiztedbyDesign
    right freebird posted his opinion so i posted mine to say that not every one thinks like him...

Also let me clarify... mothers of all species bring their children food while in infancy, but the baby can still breath,blink, expel waste on its own. a phetus cannot do any of those things, hell they couldnt even eat if food was given to them because at the stage in which abortion takes place they dont have the proper organ function to do that, also i beleive i read that skin also hasnt developed so they would fry from sun exposure. their is a huge difference between something aiding in your survival and something making survival possible all together.
    Okay, I'm glad you clarified that because I don't think you're a horrible person anymore ... I thought you were saying that it'd be okay to kill anything that couldn't survive on its own in the "wild" ... but I understand what you're saying, and I suppose that it all depends on a combination of one's beliefs, morals, and which scientific reports they tend to believe.

I know we all have different ideas of when "life" actually begins, so I respect that your take on it differs from my own, and I am glad you don't think it's okay to kill small children.

Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Since your keeping the baby and all, and have any questions or just want to talk with someone who's been there/done that pm me anytime and I'll to whatever I can to help.

God bless

Don't hate cuz I'm CDN. BORN2BREED's Avatar
    BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jack Daniels
    For all of you who think condoms are 100% safe... you are missguided... i used a condom every single time and 3/4ths of the time when i would cum i would pull out and cum outside my gf.. she just took a pregnacy test and it came out positive... she is freaking out right now, my hands are shaking i just got home from her house where she took the test.. i held her for over a hour telling her everything is giong to be okay and we will work through this our lives are not over.... I will be 18 when the child is concived she will be 17.... Her parents are extremly stricked wont alow me up into her room while she is in there just too see her new room..

My parents are not as stricked but my parents do know me and her have sex... and my dad always tells me that your going to get her knocked up one of these days... well i guess he was right.. we both work jobs roughly each of our paycheks are 200$ every 2 weeks..out of my 400 a month i can save roughly 300 do to insurence and gass she can save almost 350 due to not having any expenises what in the hell should we do
    Maybe you could get a job spell checking at the university.

Oh and conceived is when the sperm hits the egg, not when the kid pops out.
    I eat more pussy than cervical cancer.

Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by anaiya
    You're the lame one here! I have my husband and am married to the father of my children. Things are rough at times but you have to learn how to pull through!

**** does happen. What if, God forbid, you have an accident and lose your ability to walk. Did you plan that? No, it happened and you would have to live and learn how to deal with it. Good luck to you!

And yes, you're right that is one of the things that he should consider.
    You can't abort a disability or put it up for adoption. In fact, you basically have 2 options regarding such an accident:

1) Suicide
    2) Deal with it

The OP, however, has more options. You guys shouldn't be trying to pressure him into keeping the damn kid; he didn't want it. I'm glad it worked out for you, but it doesn't always work out for everyone. Some people are better off putting it up for adoption (I don't support abortion unless the mother's life is in danger or if she's raped, but that's an option as well).
    Last edited by Kataklysm; 02-26-2006 at 09:39 PM.
    R.I.P. "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott

Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so tonight iwas round my girlfriends and she is now on the pill so i didnt need to worry about a condom. both me and him are totally inexperienced, and decided we were ready for it. so firsttime we tried my man just didnt get hard at all (we decided it was due to nerves)

second time it was ready but it wouldnt fit in her hole, so we tried again a few mins later but this time i was a bit worked up from the first two efforts and started to deflate. what the **** is going on man? what can i do about this?
    WSSicks - Bringing you quality threads since August 2003...

Originally Posted by Blaze704
    so tonight iwas round my girlfriends and she is now on the pill so i didnt need to worry about a condom. both me and him are totally inexperienced, and decided we were ready for it. so firsttime we tried my man just didnt get hard at all (we decided it was due to nerves)

second time it was ready but it wouldnt fit in her hole, so we tried again a few mins later but this time i was a bit worked up from the first two efforts and started to deflate. what the **** is going on man? what can i do about this?

uh? wtf.

by the way, there have been cases of women getting pregnant even while on the pill.

and i'm really confused about you. are you a girl or a guy? because you wrote that you and he were inexperienced ... so are you a guy and your "girlfriend" is a guy too or what?

anyway, i think this is the wrong thread to be asking that in. how old are you?

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^
    Attached Images

TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by One Man Army
    ^^

haha thats good you do that?
    Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of god

In the bb.com trenches fighting the good fight for anal love...*eyes narrow* straight anal love. Lieutenant Twizted of the PIITB army...

EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    people in different cultures have kids before they're 16. Just cause you have kids at an early age doesn't mean your life is ruined. U'll just be a young father. When you're 30 your kid will be 10-11. Think rationally before you make this life altering decision.
    9/2005

Deadlift: 505lb
    Chins: 8 x 90lb weighted
    Dips: 15 x 150lb weighted
    Fastest Pin: 11 seconds
    Fastest Tech-Fall: 2:09

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    haha thats good you do that?
    Yes I did..please see this post for reference
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=715528

Originally Posted by EEZerik
    people in different cultures have kids before they're 16. Just cause you have kids at an early age doesn't mean your life is ruined. U'll just be a young father. When you're 30 your kid will be 10-11. Think rationally before you make this life altering decision.

wow im sorry but this was a dumb ass comment...

Why do people in second and thrid (mainly third) world countries have many children so young? the same reason Americans who didnt live in the cities did 150 years and before, because children payed their own way so to speak, if yo lived on a farm your children helped with those dutys when they reached 10 or so, the daughters cleaned and cooked. If you where a tailor your child was your apprentice. In this Country children are a finacial drain, they cannot work till they are 16, required to go to school till 18 and then have the option for expensive higher education...

im not saying children arent cool im just saying dont act like being a young parent doesnt effect and in most cases **** your life up unless you are extremely hardworking and willing to sacrifice alot

Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Amris
    BUT, I am sorry, if she chooses to give birth and can't give it up, GET A PATERNITY TEST- it may save you 18 years of child support .
    That isnt always true.

If you agree to be named as the father on the birth certificate, you are then legally bound to pay until 'the' father is found.
    If you drink and post
    Your a Bloody Idiot

NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500)
    ouch dude.

Prepare for a long road of rough times and **** storms if you keep the baby. It can all be avoided though with an abortion. You obviously dont want this baby and you want to live a normal college life and stuff so why are u gonna have it?

Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can see theres alot of anti abortion bull**** in this thread, its one thing to say hey you should keep it and face the music its another to attack another option just because it dosnt go along with your religious and moral preferences. This is a kid, kids having kids is never a smart idea infact not only does it usually cost the system tons of money when there on welfare because they had to drop out of highschool etc. I am openly for abortion as being a reasonable solution to the problem. Now don't get me wrong, i really don't believe people who allow a pragnecy to go on til 3rd trimester or even late second should be allowed the option inless its to save the women's life. But seriously, all you people screaming no don't abort, you better not be using condoms our anything or your just a hypricrits to the fullest, every time you cum millions of sperm die, you could always just ingest it and recycle i suppose? I suppose people don't relize that when a girls first pregent first month its hardly what you'd conider human, Its just at the possiblity stage the same stage as before. Nothing more , a fetis is not a human being yet. And nether is her egg and your sperm. Its all just a possibility waiting to happen. And if you use the pill(talking about the one they insert into her vagina) after the first month she misses her period then its no diffrent then using a condom.

Defintly show's why america is a fleecing place, its all these fanatics who think that its pro life to allow every egg to attemp to devople wether theres a loving home waiting for them or not, And not realizing that there are two peoples lives two kids lives as immature as the kid that they are going to conceive, who's lives will be perhaps ruined. Now this being said, in no way do i support abortion as a option after a certian point where the human brain is devolped and its obvious that its no longer just cells devided, but another lifeform that can almost be completly depended on its own. Thats another thing, now i'm not sayings its a black and white sorta thing. Theres a huge grey area, and i suppose the end decesion falls in the lap of those who played the game took the risks, to figure out what feels right for them. If they can support a child and live comfortabley and happly and raise another productive member of cititiy then by all means, i'll be the first to congraulate them. Because being a parent from what i have seen, can be a very amazing experience. (i'm sure my parents may disagree_;-) ) . Anyhow, hopefully some of those who have the door shut for religious reasons and what not can take a closure look at what there saying, Look at R vs W the court case, take a look at when theres REM present in a a fetis and then ask yourself whats the diffrence between forcing a period(not talking about sucking out a fetis but using the pill to force a period) and using a condom.

By any means i don't wish to disrespect others views, just hoping that i can shed some light on the other side of the field and perhaps give the guy another option that has been so openly disregarded and looked down apon in this thread.

Dr L

anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

^
    I understand. But in the end it is their choice. There are a few options: adoption, abortion, etc. But I PERSONALLY am not a fan of abortion unless it has to do with rape or something like that. But from my experience, having children at a young age is difficult but I would never have gone back. I don't regret having my children. I think they should try their best to discuss every point that they can and then make a choice. Good luck to you guys!

Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^
    I understand. But in the end it is their choice. There are a few options: adoption, abortion, etc. But I PERSONALLY am not a fan of abortion unless it has to do with rape or something like that. But from my experience, having children at a young age is difficult but I would never have gone back. I don't regret having my children. I think they should try their best to discuss every point that they can and then make a choice. Good luck to you guys!
    Do you think a woman can ever really move past having a baby aborted?

My ex even though she did not show it, was severley affected by it. When i told her i wanted to adopt at some stage in my life she burst out crying. She kind of thinks she is not worthy to have children now, which is unfortunate because she would make an awesome mother.

She made a mistake and dearly paid for it......
    Must rep 3VANGELIST three times!

anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

Originally Posted by PHATBOY DONZA

My ex even though she did not show it, was severley affected by it. When i told her i wanted to adopt at some stage in my life she burst out crying. She kind of thinks she is not worthy to have children now, which is unfortunate because she would make an awesome mother.

I wouldn't know since I've never had one. I had both of my children regardless of whatever situation I was going through.

Can she still have children?

Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wouldn't know since I've never had one. I had both of my children regardless of whatever situation I was going through.

Can she still have children?
    I dont know, this kinda affected me a little. I never delved too much, but when we were talking about kids, she did mention "what if i cant have kids" etc.

She is an awesome awesome person who has had a rough life. She is established now with a great career. But there is so much inner turmoil in her. On the outside it seems she is fine, but on the inside.......

I dont know how badly having an abortion affects conception......
    Last edited by PHATBOY DONZA; 02-27-2006 at 03:02 AM.
    Must rep 3VANGELIST three times!

Wink

She should go to the doctor. Maybe she's fine. I know women who have had several abortions and are able to have children but I also know many who can't have children.

She should go to the doctor but first she should work on herself. Trust me having a child is not easy, I don't regret it, but it is worth it.

EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EEZerik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow im sorry but this was a dumb ass comment...

Why do people in second and thrid (mainly third) world countries have many children so young? the same reason Americans who didnt live in the cities did 150 years and before, because children payed their own way so to speak, if yo lived on a farm your children helped with those dutys when they reached 10 or so, the daughters cleaned and cooked. If you where a tailor your child was your apprentice. In this Country children are a finacial drain, they cannot work till they are 16, required to go to school till 18 and then have the option for expensive higher education...

im not saying children arent cool im just saying dont act like being a young parent doesnt effect and in most cases **** your life up unless you are extremely hardworking and willing to sacrifice alot
    No. YOUR comment was a dumb comment. What's a "finacial" drain? And if you can't read then please shutup, because I never said that it doesn't AFFECT(again, learn to spell...AFFECT vs EFFECT). In fact, I said it was a LIFE ALTERING decision. I said "people in different cultures have kids before they're 16." I never insinuated that it is RIGHT or it is THE BEST WAY. I stated "Just cause you have kids at an early age doesn't mean your life is ruined." I wanted him to see BOTH SIDES of the spectrum. He was only given one side by 95% of the posters, saying "get a coat hanger" or "your life is ruined." So if you can't see past and get clued into what someone's intentions could have been, please stop generalizing and saying everyone is a farmer and needs someone to work. My comment doesn't look so "dumb" in retrospect. You put words in my mouth yet have proven you don't have a clue in your reply.
    9/2005

Deadlift: 505lb
    Chins: 8 x 90lb weighted
    Dips: 15 x 150lb weighted
    Fastest Pin: 11 seconds
    Fastest Tech-Fall: 2:09

barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jack Daniels
    For all of you who think condoms are 100% safe... you are missguided... i used a condom every single time and 3/4ths of the time when i would cum i would pull out and cum outside my gf.. she just took a pregnacy test and it came out positive... she is freaking out right now, my hands are shaking i just got home from her house where she took the test.. i held her for over a hour telling her everything is giong to be okay and we will work through this our lives are not over.... I will be 18 when the child is concived she will be 17.... Her parents are extremly stricked wont alow me up into her room while she is in there just too see her new room..

My parents are not as stricked but my parents do know me and her have sex... and my dad always tells me that your going to get her knocked up one of these days... well i guess he was right.. we both work jobs roughly each of our paycheks are 200$ every 2 weeks..out of my 400 a month i can save roughly 300 do to insurence and gass she can save almost 350 due to not having any expenises what in the hell should we do
    has she not considered an abortion? You need to let her know how you feel maybe she only wants to keep it because she thinks you do. Having a kid isnt easy you need to look at the big picture here it wont be over once you have told your parents or when its born because thats when it just begins.
    xXBiggieXx's UK cutie

barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000) barbie k is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PHATBOY DONZA

Depends on the person i know quite a few woman who have had an abortion and arent affected there isnt one i know of who has been affected tbh but reading through what other people have said it can happen.
    xXBiggieXx's UK cutie

Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kataklysm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EEZerik
    People in different cultures are also better equipped to take care of another human being before they're 16.
    R.I.P. "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott

sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright well, anyone who has read my previous posts knows i am absolutely 100% against abortion. I too recently found myself in a position that i am pregnant and wasn't planning on it, BUT, my boyfriend and I sat down and talked things over and we have figured it out.

Adoption is certainly an awesome thing and yes, there are LOTS of people looking for a beautiful little baby to raise. PLEASE let that be your first option over abortion.

I realize you are young but there are lots of ways to get financial help, government programs that give the mom diapers and formula for the first year of the baby's life.

And, as much as yo think the parents are strict, my father is as strict as they come, I"m talking I wasn'te ven allowed to talk to boys on the phone until I was 15, and yeh, he was pretty pissed when he found out i was having a baby (I'm 21 btw and graduating college this year)...but ya know what? He's turned out to be very supportive. Don't pit your parents to be the bad guy, they just looking out for you, yo'll understand if you keep that baby and raise it.

You've done an adult thing in having sex, and now you need to deal with the adult consequences in a way that is not going to hurt your child. At 3 or 4 weeks pregnant, (21 days specificaly) you can detect a heart beat, do you really want to kill that little baby?

I promise you, it will be okay. My boyfriend and I aren't rich by any means, but thousands of people raise children every day on much lower incomes than ours. You don't have to buy your kid an X Box or Abercrombie clothes for them to be happy and healthy, you've got to love them first of all.

As far as the DNA test thing, you can't have a DNA test til after the baby is born. Having an amniocentisis is unlikely for the doctor to perform since your g/f is so young and not any risk for birth defects (unless it runs in either of your families). So, she will have to carry that baby to full term anyway, and i promise you you'll be attached to that baby by the time t's born. My boyfriend talks to my tummy all the time. Get a DNA test if you want, but just know that it will probably end your relationship w/the girlfriend if you do b/c you're accusing her of sleeping around on you and that you don't trust her. Unless she has given you a reason not to trust her, then by all means, get one.

Good luck man, it's not the end of the world I promse you. Once the shock of this subsides you might find that you are excited. And also go to the doctor and get a blood test done. It would be unusual the pee test gave a false positive since it detects that HcG hormone and it's never present in a woman's body unlesshe's pregnant, but just for the safe side, get a blood test done on her to see if she REALLY is.

_siren

Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000)
    Abort it, that's my advice.

You say you CAN take care of the baby, well yeah that's true, but do you and your GF want to? And possibly ruin three people's lives - you, your GF, and the baby?

Yeah, you can support the kid if you want. You can drive a car just using your feet if you want, but that doesn't make it a good idea.
    You should always play fair when you have the winning hand.

Dre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I say take a good deep look at your situation If it was me i would have an abortion but this is you and your girlfriend If she has a baby your lives will most likely be right bunged up seeing as how old she is she wouldn't get to finish highschool for a while you guys could do it but i would personally have an abortion

Somewhat concerned One More Time's Avatar
    One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sirengrl1106

You've done an adult thing in having sex, and now you need to deal with the adult consequences in a way that is not going to hurt your child. At 3 or 4 weeks pregnant, (21 days specificaly) you can detect a heart beat, do you really want to kill that little baby?

_siren

You hit the nail on the head, so to speak. IMHO, it is wrong to have an abortion "just because". But ultimately, it is her decision, so just be supportive.

Triple Beam Lyrical Dream blackfrankwhite's Avatar
    blackfrankwhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blackfrankwhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blackfrankwhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blackfrankwhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blackfrankwhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blackfrankwhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blackfrankwhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blackfrankwhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blackfrankwhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blackfrankwhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blackfrankwhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Adoption....

If you are really concerned for your baby adoption is not a bad alternitive

Do you know how many young, rich, couples want to adpot?

People pay $40,000 + for a new born and with 100s of couples lining up for a new born you could easily find your child a great home
    Last edited by blackfrankwhite; 02-27-2006 at 11:34 AM.