Lupa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to the world of figure and body building...

Just introducing myself...

My name is Eliza ( aka Lupa) I have lost 30 kgs to date and I'm now soft and squishy. I'm going to change that.

So like a sponge I am going to suck up any info and advice...

Thank you to all those inspirational women out there...

EJ

sklub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sklub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sklub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sklub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sklub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sklub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sklub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sklub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sklub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi! Welcome!

I'm a noob too, well kind of!

These ladies are super helpful, you'll learn a lot!!!

Kate

speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We all start sometime and glad you decided to start now.. good luck and once you start? don't give up. Perserverance is something you need to achieve your goals. I would get a trainer and nutritionist if you are planning on competing. Figure would be your first target and see if from there on you're interested in becoming a bbder.

good luck!
    Syl