Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Syntrax Spyce--review

I've been taking Spice for nearly three weeks now, and it's the best appetite supressant I've ever tried. I usually have major problems with sweet cravings, but those have been gone. My last two "free" days were pathetic. I didn't even have any desire for treats on free day.

If you struggle with sweets cravings (and your diet is in order) give Spyce a try.

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Emoore View Post
    I've been taking Spice for nearly three weeks now, and it's the best appetite supressant I've ever tried. I usually have major problems with sweet cravings, but those have been gone. My last two "free" days were pathetic. I didn't even have any desire for treats on free day.

If you struggle with sweets cravings (and your diet is in order) give Spyce a try.
    Thanks for the nice review, glad you liked it.