Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000)

A thank-you to all!!!

I just wanted to say a thank-you to everyone here for all their support.
    I've had a really difficult time lately trying to sort some stuff out in my life (It's been a huge roller coaster ride here for me) and the other day I was feeling about the worst I think I ever have.
    Also I felt very badly about posting this stuff on here because you people don't know who I am or anything about me and I really didn't want to bring my problems on to this fine place. I just don't have anyone to talk to at all about these things right now. Also I've only known about and been visiting this place since the start of the year and I know I really haven't even contributed anything yet. I've been feeling so alone in my struggle here to figure out what the right thing is to do.
    I had just stopped living. I haven't been eating or working out and even the simplest little things that I use to find joy in hadn't been working for me.
    Also I don't eat when I'm this way, I shut down and starve.

To be honest I was a little over whelmed by all of your support and good wishes.
    I think I'm thinking a little bit more clearly on some of these issues right now and I know one of the reasons is because of you people here that helped me put some things into perspective. Probably the best piece of advice was in being told not to let the negative things take over in my life. Thinking about this I realized that I have so many positive things going on as well and I can't let myself or my goals get clouded so easily. I have been seeing my dreams coming to an end, been watching as I am having to give up so much that I have for these things to take place and being heart broken all at the same time.
    I've still got some huge decisions to make here but now I think I'm at least starting to look at some of these things through different colour glasses thanks to you all in many ways.
    I just have to stay focused and take baby steps I guess.

Thank-you all again very much!!

Jeff

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i don't think I've ever given you any good advise LOL but I always enjoy reading your posts. Your a fun guy with a good sense of humour
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

SYNBAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SYNBAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SYNBAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SYNBAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SYNBAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SYNBAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SYNBAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SYNBAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SYNBAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SYNBAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SYNBAD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jeff glad to see the smile in your post again. Anytime you need post away we will all jump in again.

Rich
    ***Need endurance training workout with a wrestler!***

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Inthegrass View Post
    I've been feeling so alone in my struggle here to figure out what the right thing is to do. I had just stopped living. I haven't been eating or working out and even the simplest little things that I use to find joy in hadn't been working for me.Also I don't eat when I'm this way
    Jeff,

It sounds like your depressed, we're here for you bro.

again, pm me anytime
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

struggling with diet Geoff Richards's Avatar
    Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey buddy
    wondered where you had been,keep posting
    I second what NTL said
    *Compare yourself to yourself. Everyday become a stronger version of yourself.*

4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evernatural has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Life is full of ups and downs.

Its not how hard you hit, its how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward - Rocky Balboa

(words to live by in life!)
    "I will fear no evil for you are with me" Psalms 23:4