rlpolo694 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Losing fat while maintaining muscle....

what is the most effective way to do this

I am taking glutamine before and after i run 3-4 times per week...

and is it beter to do this process slowly.....to not loss that much muscle ( over 3 or 4 months)

I am currently 178 with about 10-11% bodyfat.....i can see abs when i flex

thanx ...

ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you want to drop to 6% BF it will take a while as fat loss gets hard around 8%, just take glutamine 2 times a day and keep training.

Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    eat a diet with like 300 - 500 less calories then your daily expenditure of calories and do cardio three times a week. Eat more protein then you do while bulking and cut back on carbs later through the day unless you lift weights late in the day. Either that or you can do a keto diet.

crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i guess speaking from experience the best way is strict diet, i do some cardio and i just lift hard, when you work your muscles you are also burning fat and for a longer period of time after. cardio is great for burning fat and losing it but if you are worried about size or mass just lift hard do alittle cardio and most important be patient. i have a before and after pic in the"post your pic" board to see what its done for me so far