L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10)

rate my clean bulk diet

i'm 6'2, about 183..probably about 10% bodyfat..i want to get down to about 5 percent.

this is what I ate the last 2 days:

monday (no time to workout - class all day)
    800am - oatmeal, 6 eggs
    1000am - protein shake
    1200pm - 8oz grilled chicken/hot sauce + large yam
    300pm - protein shake
    600pm - 8 oz turkey burger + 1/2 box string beans
    900pm - protein shake

tuesday
    800am - oatmeal, 9 eggs (3 whole + 6 whites)
    1000am - protein shake
    1200pm - pre-workout - can tuna
    130pm - post-workout - 8 oz turkey burger + large yam
    530pm - 8 oz grilled chicken + box of spinich
    730pm - half grapefruit
    1000pm - other half grapefruit
    1130pm - protein shake

i feel like i'm not eating enough...what should i add into my diet?

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    except for the oatmeal that one time. You have only protein.

You need some fat and carbs.

Start including some nuts/nut butters, avocado's, oils with your meals

have some pasta or brown rice or sweet potato with your chicken.. put some avocado and salsa on it
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN View Post
    except for the oatmeal that one time. You have only protein.

You need some fat and carbs.
    i'm not sure what you are referring to here...i've been eatin yams and veges...yams = sweet potato = carbs

I'll try to start eating nuts throughout the day

tonight ill cook up some brown rice with chicken and salsa

today so far:

830am - oatmeal, 9 eggs (3 whole + 6 whites)
    1100am - pre-workout - half grapefruit + protein shake
    130pm - post-workout - 8 oz turkey burger + half grapefruit

yea i guess i need some more complex carbs in my diet...

thanks
    Last edited by L1GHTWEIGHTBABY; 02-06-2008 at 10:05 AM.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by L1GHTWEIGHTBABY View Post
    i'm not sure what you are referring to here...i've been eatin yams and veges...yams = sweet potato = carbs

I'll try to start eating nuts throughout the day

tonight ill cook up some brown rice with chicken and salsa

thanks

ok I see the pattern now.. your eating carbs for breakfast/pwo..

I do that while cutting so cool...

definitly increase your fat intake though..
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

so 2 of my housemates think that my diet is extremely unhealthy..one of them thinks that I will get protein poisioning and the other says that im not eating enough carbs and fruit but she is 30 pounds overweight...this is what i ate the last 3 days...this is what i had the last 3 days

wednesday
    830am - oatmeal, 9 eggs (3 whole + 6 whites)
    1100am - pre-workout - half grapefruit + protein shake
    130pm - post-workout - 8 oz turkey burger + half grapefruit
    330pm - salad with balsamic dressing + handful of mixed nuts
    600pm - grilled chicken + rice and salsa
    1100pm- protein shake

thursday
    800am - oatmeal, 6 eggs
    1000am - bannana
    1200pm - pre-workout - armageddon drink
    200pm - post-workout - 8oz chicken with salsa + yam
    500pm - 3 cups string beans + 8 oz turkey burger
    1000pm - nuts
    1030pm - protein shake

friday
    900am - pre-workout - oatmeal, 6 eggs
    1130am - post workout - half grape fruit + protein shake
    1230pm - can tuna + brown rice and salsa
    600pm - 8 oz turkey burger + 3 cups mixed veges + salad with balsamic vinegar
    700pm - handful of nuts

dont see how this diet is unhealthy? anyone?