Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    from my own experience it is also essential that youre a resident of the US. Otherwise your chances go down exponentially.

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by theanimalbeast View Post
    yeah what is the age limit to getting sponsored?
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you look good enough and you actively compete, youll get sponsored by someone.

if you just started working out, barely look like youve worked out for a year, chances are nobody will give you stuff even if you tell them youll be the next big thing!

pretty simple IMO .
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

Registered User futureprospect1's Avatar
    futureprospect1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey I'm a baseball player and If you were to sponsor me I always get my teammates to buy what I'm on because they all want to get like
    me. So yea let me know

andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How do I get a job?

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by futureprospect1 View Post
    Hey I'm a baseball player and If you were to sponsor me I always get my teammates to buy what I'm on because they all want to get like
    me. So yea let me know
    you know what's good about this line? Company owners have never heard it before.

completely original.
    Xtreme Formulations

Place your faith in Lord Jesus and he will heal you

audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by an inconvenient bro View Post
    you know what's good about this line? Company owners have never heard it before.

Completely original.
    hahahahahaha
    Canadian Supplement Market Guru

BrawnyBrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrawnyBrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrawnyBrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrawnyBrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrawnyBrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrawnyBrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrawnyBrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrawnyBrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrawnyBrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrawnyBrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrawnyBrown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I agree with the guys above that you are going to have to prove your worth to a company before they are going to sponsor you. You'll have to have events lined up that you'll be competing in (national level won't hurt ) and you'll have to show past progress and all of the goals you've reached. I was a sponsored athlete before I became a rep and now I know what companies look for and how to get their attention
    I am a beginning bodybuilder and often find it incredibly difficult to buy all the required supplements to build.
    So I've started seeking out beginning body builder contest, or physique changing contests for REGULAR average guys and gals who want to change their body. And if you can do it, more than likely you can get someone else to change their body. That is a key ingredient in sponsor worthiness.

DO NOT get discouraged by anyone telling you you have to be extraordinary. THAT IS NOT TRUE. You have to diligent and resourceful in finding a sponsor. A sponsor could even be found at your gym. Write to every supplement company who's products you've ever taken. Tell them how much you like it and how it changed your body/life. That could spark their interest and reveal your passion to them and very well could inspire someone to sponsor you.

One of the most discouraging this to hear when you feel like you're nobody is that you have to BE somebody to become somebody. EVERYONE starts somewhere and most BIG name competitors started as scrawny dudes with a passion. So just keep documenting your body changes with photographs and logs, and share it with as many people as you can think of. Send your favorite supp company a monthly letter with a photograph of your progress. Make it known you love what they offer and you'd like to represent them in your daily life. Just LOOKING GOOD and going to a gym, making friends makes you sponsor worthy. I joined bodybuilding.com because I saw some buffed guy at the gym sharing his knowledge and experience about bb.com Once everyone knows you're all about the muscle, the word will get around.

All you have to do is keep building, anyway you can. Ive even found a few sponsors by placing ads on craigslist simply asking for sponsors. Ive found sponsors at the gym. And Ive gotten about 1000 dollars worth of supplements purchased for me so far. All they wanted in return were updates on my progress and any aspirations I may be having.

So, keep on keepin on...Im just trying to give even more perspective in addition to what the guys on here have already given. Bottom line, don't dream it, BE IT.

And if anyone is around in about 3 months, i'll be coming into some money and would be more than willing to sponsor someone in a round of supplements, gear, etc. I'll keep you posted. DON"T GIVE UP! WE WILL SUCCEED!
    Last edited by BrawnyBrown; 07-02-2011 at 01:30 AM. Reason: typos

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whoah, strong bump and strong post.

GodOfWar202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GodOfWar202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GodOfWar202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GodOfWar202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GodOfWar202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GodOfWar202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GodOfWar202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GodOfWar202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GodOfWar202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GodOfWar202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GodOfWar202 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    look like Timberwolf

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GodOfWar202 View Post
    look like Timberwolf
    haha, indeed
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    haha, indeed
    New avi

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    New avi

One day Ill stop changing avi's, then you'll be sorry
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

One day Ill stop changing avi's, then you'll be sorry
    I'll start changing my avi as often as you do, so keep your eye out for nudez I throw in.

I'll start changing my avi as often as you do, so keep your eye out for nudez I throw in.
    Make it subtle tho, like a super closeup of a private part so we have to really concentrate on it to figure out what it is.
    Controlled Labs Warder

Make it subtle tho, like a super closeup of a private part so we have to really concentrate on it to figure out what it is.
    Hahahaha, no joke, I was thinking of this the other day. IMO it would be funny as hell (especially if people are sitting there staring at the pic wondering what it is), but other people might not think so

Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's just say you gotta be jacked out of your mind to get sponsored.
    Want to reach that aesthetically pleasing body? Learn more about EC STACK
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135110051

AI Sports Nutrition REVIEW
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136400421

Myofusion PROBIOTIC SERIES (Milk Chocolate)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139724683

Originally Posted by Steve J0bs View Post
    Let's just say you gotta be jacked out of your mind to get sponsored.
    not necessarily. I know plenty of not that in shape sponsored athletes
    Controlled Labs Warder

not necessarily. I know plenty of not that in shape sponsored athletes
    I'm a sponsored ping pong player, does that count?

I'm a sponsored ping pong player, does that count?

It does if you flex at the opponent after scoring a point
    Controlled Labs Warder

It does if you flex at the opponent after scoring a point
    Oh thank gad, guess I gotta start doing that though.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Company promotions forum. That is where we are allowed to post contests, and giveaways.

Get transformation of the week, or month?

Email the link to companies.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh thank gad, guess I gotta start doing that though.
    Most muscular after I score a point. errtime.
    Lupus Fiasco

Former Virginia Tech Library King of Aesthetics

Fall or climb I chose the latter

Originally Posted by Massicio View Post
    Most muscular after I score a point. errtime.
    I just get this rage inside of me, and every time I score it all comes out.

Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just get this rage inside of me, and every time I score it all comes out.
    Same here but I try to prevent myself from doing this becase of sounding intimidating I sound like a cat getting sodomized by a log maul.

(not srs)
    Lupus Fiasco

Originally Posted by Massicio View Post
    Same here but I try to prevent myself from doing this becase of sounding intimidating I sound like a cat getting sodomized by a log maul.
    Fawk, that's exactly how I sound, I thought it was normal.

Fawk, that's exactly how I sound, I thought it was normal.
    glad im not the only one..
    Lupus Fiasco

strengthmaniac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile I can make you sales

Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    A company is in business to make money. Prove to a company that you can increase their sales.

I receive emails quite often from people asking that my company sponsor them. I ask how they will increase our sales and they have nothing to say.

I would be willing to sponsor a person based upon an increase in sales here at BB.com

CROWLER
    I stand apart because I`m 57 years old and I have 19.5 inch arms, I`m cut like crazy and strong as hell. I work out to improve my self esteem, get over panic attacks and to be in a contest one day. I do not and will never take steroids. I Take supplements becuse they work. I think because of my disability and age I would stand out and make your sales go up.

Thank you,
    kenneth clostio

JoeRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to bb'ing

Hey I'm new to bodybuilding and have been wondering is there anyone who will pay so you can train year round?

Thanks sorry if this is a stupid question

reverewrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reverewrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reverewrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reverewrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reverewrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jeepyj View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone on here has been sponsored or knows how to get sponsored. I am turning 18 in 1 week and have currently been lifting weights for over four years, putting on over 100 pounds. Much of that obviously from growing. But i like to try new products unfortunately i cant afford to continue trying new thigs. So i just thought i would ask how i may be able to get sponsored to test products.
    If you're turning 18 soon, you're still eligible to win teen BB of the week. Try goin out for that, alotta people will read about you and see your pics and all that for a week, and there's a good chance you can pick up a sponsor, especially in a category for young adults/ teen bodybuilding.