Closed Thread
    Official Ass Doctor. Mr Suppossittory!'s Avatar
    Location: I'm Penetrating 'DEEP' in your chicks ASS! OOOHYEAHHH and then she sucks it off afterwards, OHH MYY GODD! YESS!
    Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rooting chicks deep in the ass!

I like giving it to hot chicks preferably young little hotties deep in their tight little assh*les

dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You sir are an idiot
    Attached Images
    Horror movie thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1776961

Location: I'm Penetrating 'DEEP' in your chicks ASS! OOOHYEAHHH and then she sucks it off afterwards, OHH MYY GODD! YESS!
    Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr Suppossittory! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dts1789
    You sir are an idiot
    So is that what you have for breakfast everyday?

I understand.

dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Real original
    Horror movie thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1776961

So your form the land of Oz.

Whats it like over there?

Do you take it from behind as well? Let me be more specific, does your misses wear a strap on and give it to you in the back alley?

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Since you're the ass doctor, I've got a serious question. If a girl sucks off your dick after anal sex does she get a faint scent of ****?

kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Suppossittory!
    I like giving it to hot chicks preferably young little hotties deep in their tight little assh*les
    giggity giggity

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    With that two inch dick I doubt they can tell you're there at all.
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IceDragon
    With that two inch dick I doubt they can tell you're there at all.
    You know from experience with him?

HB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Does anal with a girl feel EXACTLY the same as with a guy? Does it?

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kraZi.
    You know from experience with him?
    No but its a well-known fact that trolls have a two inch dick.
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

Originally Posted by sword chucks
    Since you're the ass doctor, I've got a serious question. If a girl sucks off your dick after anal sex does she get a faint scent of ****?
    Yes no doubt it will have a hint of her goodness on it.

Depends on a wide variety of factors, I'd have to go into detail on this one.....

Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will miss you after your banned
    If you drink and post
    Your a Bloody Idiot

whipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whipple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So your form the land of Oz.

Whats it like over there?

Do you take it from behind as well? Let me be more specific, does your misses wear a strap on and give it to you in the back alley?
    you cant be too smart i bet your from oz too, because no one else in the world calls sex rooting than people from down under