Thread: Proper warmdown

Chapov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chapov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chapov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chapov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chapov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chapov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chapov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chapov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chapov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chapov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chapov will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Proper warmdown

Hey guys

lately I started working out before work in the morning (around 6am) and I usually take a shower around 10 mins after working out. A few mins after I get out of the shower, I start sweating again (not as much as I do during the workout, but too much for comfort at work). I figured the problem was with my cooldown, so I tried taking a longer cooldown time (do like, 15 minutes of stretching) and it still didn't work.

Any advice?

Thanks
    Shup?

PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Chapov View Post
    Hey guys

lately I started working out before work in the morning (around 6am) and I usually take a shower around 10 mins after working out. A few mins after I get out of the shower, I start sweating again (not as much as I do during the workout, but too much for comfort at work). I figured the problem was with my cooldown, so I tried taking a longer cooldown time (do like, 15 minutes of stretching) and it still didn't work.

Any advice?

Thanks
    Try a cold shower that always works for me