MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting routine and diet finally sussed, check it for me.

Diet

Breakfast - 6 egg whites, 60g Oatmeal.

Mid Morning snack - 25g Protein Shake.

Lunch - half a cup of rice, 6oz tuna, lettuce and slight mayo.

Mid Afternoon snack/Preworkout - Apple w/ half fat cheese 15g

Postworkout - 25g Protein shake. 30g dextrose.

Dinner - 6oz chicken breast, 2 servings of veg broccoli and carrots

Supper - cottage cheese 200g

Carbs are timed so I dont have any in the night or after postworkout.

Training

3 days a week full body:

3x8 reps - Flat DB press/Incline DB Press/bench press*
    3x8 reps - Squat
    3x8 reps - Pull up/chinup/pulldown*
    3x8 reps - Barbell stationary lunge
    3x8 reps - Bent over barbell rows/pulley rows*
    3x8 reps - Narrow grip bench press/standing extension*
    3x8 reps - Deadlift
    3x8 reps - Military press/DB Press/standing press*
    3x8 reps - Front squat/Hack squat*
    3x8 reps - Barbell curl/Dumbell curl*

*= Alternate between these exercises every other exercise

What you guys think of that?
    "Using no way as a way, using no limitations as a limitation." - Bruce Lee

Feb 2 - 174lbs BF% - 15-16
    Mar 2 -
    Apr 2 -

adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How many calories is it vs how many you need? Thats all that matters...

Training looks good though...

destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MetalJoe666 View Post
    Diet

Breakfast - 6 egg whites, 60g Oatmeal.

Mid Morning snack - 25g Protein Shake.

Lunch - half a cup of rice, 6oz tuna, lettuce and slight mayo.

Mid Afternoon snack/Preworkout - Apple w/ half fat cheese 15g

Postworkout - 25g Protein shake. 30g dextrose.

Dinner - 6oz chicken breast, 2 servings of veg broccoli and carrots

Supper - cottage cheese 200g

Carbs are timed so I dont have any in the night or after postworkout.

Training

3 days a week full body:

3x8 reps - Flat DB press/Incline DB Press/bench press*
    3x8 reps - Squat
    3x8 reps - Pull up/chinup/pulldown*
    3x8 reps - Barbell stationary lunge
    3x8 reps - Bent over barbell rows/pulley rows*
    3x8 reps - Narrow grip bench press/standing extension*
    3x8 reps - Deadlift
    3x8 reps - Military press/DB Press/standing press*
    3x8 reps - Front squat/Hack squat*
    3x8 reps - Barbell curl/Dumbell curl*

*= Alternate between these exercises every other exercise

What you guys think of that?
    I don't get it, are you trying to gain 0.3 pounds of muscle a month, or trying to lose half a pound of fat a week?

MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalJoe666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by destruqt View Post
    I don't get it, are you trying to gain 0.3 pounds of muscle a month, or trying to lose half a pound of fat a week?
    fat loss

Mar 2 -
    Apr 2 -

destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) destruqt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    fat loss
    Cut out that useless bowl of rice and just remember to do Steady state cardio or HIIT.
    as long as you are eating below maitenance and you are getting more dietary fat and protein than carbs you know your body will be burning fat.

Cut out that useless bowl of rice and just remember to do Steady state cardio or HIIT.
    as long as you are eating below maitenance and you are getting more dietary fat and protein than carbs you know your body will be burning fat.
    I do cardio 3-4 times a week, and I need that rice, because I'm in school and stuff, so I need carbs for that.

Mar 2 -
    Apr 2 -

I do cardio 3-4 times a week, and I need that rice, because I'm in school and stuff, so I need carbs for that.
    Nah, you don't. The half a bowl of rice is probably only 30~40 G of carbohydrates, you lose that in 20 minutes of running. Your body doesn't need carbohydrates like many advocates say; your body actually makes an energy called ketones which are more preferred to the brain and the heart, they like it over carbohydrates. So, basically, if you just don't eat that small bowl of rice and substitute with some more fat... you'll stay in ketosis for sure, your body will create ketones for your whole body to use and as long as you eat more than 1500 calories without eating carbohydrates you'll have the most energy of your life; and you'll lose body fat at the same time.

good luck, keep that bowl of rice if you want to it's just a small little bonus if you just erase it and substitute something better.

Nah, you don't. The half a bowl of rice is probably only 30~40 G of carbohydrates, you lose that in 20 minutes of running. Your body doesn't need carbohydrates like many advocates say; your body actually makes an energy called ketones which are more preferred to the brain and the heart, they like it over carbohydrates. So, basically, if you just don't eat that small bowl of rice and substitute with some more fat... you'll stay in ketosis for sure, your body will create ketones for your whole body to use and as long as you eat more than 1500 calories without eating carbohydrates you'll have the most energy of your life; and you'll lose body fat at the same time.

good luck, keep that bowl of rice if you want to it's just a small little bonus if you just erase it and substitute something better.
    What could I substitute it with?

I'm unsure. I've never tried ketosis, and is it ok to keep my carbs in my breakfast?

Mar 2 -
    Apr 2 -

kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm unsure. I've never tried ketosis, and is it ok to keep my carbs in my breakfast?
    If I were you i would eat abit of carbs, esp in the morning being that your in school. If I have a low carb day i know for me that its hard to concentrate and i just feel tired. If you have to eat carbs eat some in the morning and replace them with green veggies in the afternoon.
    "Bad soft tissue work is like bad sex. Most of the time it is still pretty good." M. Boyle

Ketosis: 60% fat, 35% protein, 5% carbs.

Carbs are a waste for your cut. People say "go ahead, eat carbs because you need it for energy." But, does everyone forget that one single carb contains 31 ATP, and one single fat contains 411? :|

ketosis is ez, try doing the diet on the weekend for two days when you don't have school, or do it if there is a holiday or break coming.

Substitutes: You can eat avocado. High in good fat, and high in fiber.

adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) adwilk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What? Forget everything in this thread.... only thing that matters is how many calories you need vs how many take in when it comes to "fat" loss........... Thats it..........

Originally Posted by adwilk View Post
    What? Forget everything in this thread.... only thing that matters is how many calories you need vs how many take in when it comes to "fat" loss........... Thats it..........
    any retard who has over 16% body fat can do that.... he looks like he has 13% bro.

just sayin'

any retard who has over 16% body fat can do that.... he looks like he has 13% bro.

just sayin'
    I'm not like that on my pic right now.

I'm up around 17% I think, I'll take some pictures later. All relaxed.

Mar 2 -
    Apr 2 -

I'm not like that on my pic right now.

I'm up around 17% I think, I'll take some pictures later. All relaxed.
    coo'

eat less - carbs should come from fruit, nuts and vegetables. I'm starting to get tired of my whole eat less carbs and stuff, since everyone is sufficed with just eating less and not really going too detailed about it.

I only advocate my diet because it has worked so well for me that I had lost significant body fat every week. Though, I must admit.. I went through hell. through ****ing, ****ing hell.

coo'

eat less - carbs should come from fruit, nuts and vegetables. I'm starting to get tired of my whole eat less carbs and stuff, since everyone is sufficed with just eating less and not really going too detailed about it.

I only advocate my diet because it has worked so well for me that I had lost significant body fat every week. Though, I must admit.. I went through hell. through ****ing, ****ing hell.
    Well, I was thinking because I'm only 15, maybe it doesn't matter all that much about carbs for me because my body is in quite an anabolic state, due to hormones.

I know I should be bulking because I'm young, but I wanna get cut before I go to college, and get abs for the first time in my life.

Mar 2 -
    Apr 2 -