hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Mrp For The New Millenium!!!

you know how people in a coma or sometimes people who are too ill to eat are fed their nutrition through an IV ....well i was thinking wouldn't it be cool if supplement companies went ahead and made IV bags which were full of perfect nutrition (depending on you target at the time ....some for cutting some for bulking) it would have tee perfect bland of carbs, protein, fat.....i mean i would take ALL THE GUESSWORK out of dieting .....u could even be hooked up to the thing while u sleep if u wanna bulk hardcore.....so every meal would prolly take like 30 mins to drip into ur body.....and u would just sit there and chill.....and then 2-3 hours later bust out another IV bag and do the same....if you wanna eat tah eat....but whenever u arent hungry or too lazy here comes the IV.....it would be the MRP for the new millenium!
    if they ever come up with some **** like that and its safe and affordable like an MRP i am there in a second....of course i dont know **** baout whether this is possible or not.....i am prolly just retarded LOL
    hopper

sorry for the double post....(i posted on the supp. board too) just wanted everyones take on this

Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yea, I was thinking about that like 2 months ago. It would be so tight if you could do that.

hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well i am glad some other BB shares my idea...i was thinking maybe i am just a crackhead or somthing lol
    hopper

SchwarzeN*GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah but then you wouldnt be able to eat the real food, i enjoy bulking damn it!
    I'm Not As Think As You Stoned I Am....Got Any Cheetos dude?

It's 4:20...Do you know where your bong is?

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For long term , you have to fed into your stomach for correct digestion and absorption of nutrients. This means having a naso-gastric tube stuck up your nose and down the back of your throat into your stomach.

You would want to be in a coma to suffer one of those!!
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

u cant do in through like an IV in ur vein? i mean i dont know **** as far as scientifically....so break it down please
    hopper

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No.

We are designed to absorb food and nutrient through the walls of our stomachs and intestines. Some of the nutrients have to be digested to make the absorbable.

These processes cannot happen through the bloodstream.

Fluid, salt, some electrolytes, drugs,and some nutrients could be absorbed through the bloodstream, but not most.
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

BW4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BW4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah that'd be cool.

Registered User usmcOriginalSin's Avatar
    usmcOriginalSin is not very well liked. (-100) usmcOriginalSin is not very well liked. (-100) usmcOriginalSin is not very well liked. (-100) usmcOriginalSin is not very well liked. (-100) usmcOriginalSin is not very well liked. (-100) usmcOriginalSin is not very well liked. (-100) usmcOriginalSin is not very well liked. (-100) usmcOriginalSin is not very well liked. (-100) usmcOriginalSin is not very well liked. (-100) usmcOriginalSin is not very well liked. (-100) usmcOriginalSin is not very well liked. (-100)
    Flat out wouldn't work. Also, your arms would look like a heroin addicts after a couple months.