MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

The best way to bulk...

AT 11 o'clock tonight I'm going to be heading back for another night of working the over-nights at Perkins. (11-7) Its awesome, I can eat and drink whatever I want. As much milk, 6oz chicken, grilled, shaved turkey (all lean), etc. Whatever I want. Its just me and the overnight server, (whos pretty hot). Not to mention I cooked 10 meals all night and did homework the rest. (And ate). The best part is that I get $9.50 an hour to eat! I obviosly can't do this on school nights. This is for those who are too lazy to get a job, great motivation.

MJB
    Rest? I'll rest when I'm dead. Right now I want to get ****ing strong. - Louie Simmons

tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thats sounds sweet i wish i had that job but my jobs good to i bitch aroudn my boss liek no tommorow lol its great. Why dont you hit on that hottie at your work?
    "you were cheaper to feed when you ate crappy" - mom

weight-165 age-18 dead-295x5| 320
    squat - 285x10 | 300 2 accidents so far(lol) (TY squat rack)
    bench- 160x5 :( |175

Courage is the knowledge of what ought to be endured. ~ Philo

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
    Ambrose Redmoon