Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation Great Video Explaining WTC Collaspe

http://youtube.com/watch?v=psP_9RE0V2I

Credible sources scientifically explain the ONLY way the 2, umm sorry 3 Towers could of fallen. Theres just no other way.

Following the Middle Way EnlightenedLife's Avatar
    EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm sorry, but I just don't buy it. The secondary explosions could have been anything; engines or fuel that didn't explode in the initial impact, gas supplies in the building itself etc.

How do we know that buildings like that shouldn't fall the way they did? Has a fully laden airline passenger jet ever impacted deliberately into a scyscraper of that size before? Not to my knowledge. We have had nothing to compare it to before, and hopefully never will.
    On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place.
    -Monty Python and the Holy Grail

As a Buddhist monk my concern extends to all members of the human family and, indeed, to all sentient beings who suffer. I believe all suffering is caused by ignorance. People inflict pain on others in the selfish pursuit of their own happiness or satisfaction.
    -His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Nobel Peace Prize Acceptance Speech

'An eye for an eye will make us all blind'
    -Mahatma Gandhi

SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SikoJames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EnlightenedLife
    \

How do we know that buildings like that shouldn't fall the way they did? Has a fully laden airline passenger jet ever impacted deliberately into a scyscraper of that size before?
    maybe your right. Thats why Building 7 (the third tower) fell in the same exact manner. O wait.. no plane HIT Building 7. (bet you didnt know about building 7, did you?)

Google Building 7.

EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EnlightenedLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SikoJames
    maybe your right. Thats why Building 7 (the third tower) fell in the same exact manner. O wait.. no plane HIT Building 7. (bet you didnt know about building 7, did you?)

Google Building 7.
    So a 42 storey, million-ton building fell in on itself in a way you don't agree with and it must be foul play? Again, due to the totally unique events, we have absolutely no way of knowing how a building should fall under those circumstances, and what factors influenced its collapse.

As a Buddhist monk my concern extends to all members of the human family and, indeed, to all sentient beings who suffer. I believe all suffering is caused by ignorance. People inflict pain on others in the selfish pursuit of their own happiness or satisfaction.

-Mahatma Gandhi

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Google Building 7.
    Yeah, because 2 110 story buildings collapsing wouldn't cause another building ON THE SAME FOUNDATION STRUCTURE to collapse.

You're gonna have to do better than that. Put your tin-foil hat back on and try again.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

javierruizleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) javierruizleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) javierruizleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) javierruizleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) javierruizleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) javierruizleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) javierruizleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) javierruizleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) javierruizleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) javierruizleon will become famous soon enough. (+50) javierruizleon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Our government wouldn't lie to us? Why did the feds snatch up all the security camera footage of businesses aroung the pentagon?

Originally Posted by Hartski
    Yeah, because 2 110 story buildings collapsing wouldn't cause another building ON THE SAME FOUNDATION STRUCTURE to collapse.

You're gonna have to do better than that. Put your tin-foil hat back on and try again.
    You know diddly. Building 7 was one of the farthest buildings away from the collaspes. The much closer buildings were on fire and did not fall (not to mention MUCH bigger fires). Building 7, however, housed alot of FBI, CIA, secret plans. look it up

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know diddly. Building 7 was one of the farthest buildings away from the collaspes. The much closer buildings were on fire and did not fall (not to mention MUCH bigger fires). Building 7, however, housed alot of FBI, CIA, secret plans. look it up
    I don't have to look **** up, because I've heard all the conspiracy bull**** before, and it is soundly disproven time and time again.

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by EnlightenedLife
    So a 42 storey, million-ton building fell in on itself in a way you don't agree with and it must be foul play? Again, due to the totally unique events, we have absolutely no way of knowing how a building should fall under those circumstances, and what factors influenced its collapse.
    Theres actually alot of HUGE evidence proving the whole operation was foul play. want me to sit here and post them all?? derrr do a search.

Watch Loose Change: 2nd edition

Look up what? 100 conspiracy websites? Of course I'll find stuff that confirms what you say, doesn't mean it's true! Just being on fire doesn't mean a building is going to collapse, there can be thousands of factors such as foundation damage as Hartski mentioned.

Do you believe man landed on the moon, just out interest?

-Mahatma Gandhi

Theres actually alot of HUGE evidence proving the whole operation was foul play. want me to sit here and post them all?? derrr do a search.

Watch Loose Change: 2nd edition
    Terrorrists flying fully loaded airliners into buildings IS foul Play.

in omnia paratus

Foundation damage???? Tell that to the other buildings that received MAJOR foundation damage from the fall of those 2 towers. Their still standing. Building 7 just had a couple floor fires. but came down in controlled demolition! Or you can say they came down EXACTLY like the 2 towers.

Foundation damage???? Tell that to the other buildings that received MAJOR foundation damage from the fall of those 2 towers. Their still standing. Building 7 just had a couple floor fires. but came down in controlled demolition! Or you can say they came down EXACTLY like the 2 towers.
    Ok, get this through your head. Building 7 was different than the other buildings because it ws built over an electrical substation, where none of the other buildings were. It had a unique foundation structure that caused it to collapse where the other ones did not.

And don't even get me started about the 2 towers. They were not brought down in a controlled explosion. End of story.

in omnia paratus

I don't have to look **** up, because I've heard all the conspiracy bull**** before, and it is soundly disproven time and time again.
    Yep.. dont look up anything.

Continue with your vegan hippie liberal conspiracy nut bashings. Those kum-by-ya @ssholes!

Its exactly what the government wants you to do.

Because things are looking so GREAT for Arabs these days....

Ok, get this through your head. Building 7 was different than the other buildings because it ws built over an electrical substation, where none of the other buildings were. It had a unique foundation structure that caused it to collapse where the other ones did not.

And don't even get me started about the 2 towers. They were not brought down in a controlled explosion. End of story.
    The building was unique, alright. thats the only believable part about your post.

Continue with your vegan hippie liberal conspiracy nut bashings. Those kum-by-ya @ssholes!
    I plan on it because stupid people need to be bashed.

If there was any credible evidence to these theories, they would be called "Theories" not "conspiracy theories"

Just to clarify, do you have ANY experience with structural architecture, controlled demolitions, or aerospace engineering?

in omnia paratus

asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No but common sense and seeing buildings or other structures fall down makes you realize that things that fall don't fall on top of themselves and implode.
    "McDonalds made me fat"

ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have heard some wacky 9/11 conspiracy theories but the weirdest one I heard was the one that says a group of Arabs hijacked 4 commercial airliners with box cutters and proceeded to fly 3 of them flawlessly into the pentagon and the 2 towers, all of it being run by a sick old man in a cave in Afghanistan. Man, you would have to be a wearing a tinfoil bodysuit to believe that crap.

Just to clarify, do you have ANY experience with structural architecture, controlled demolitions, or aerospace engineering?
    No i do not. Neither does the majority of the population. The majority also do not want to look up the evidence, because the 'Official story' was already pounded into their heads from the news. But once you review all the evidence, its just commen sense.

However, watch the video. Those are the type of people you want to listen to.

AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalOnly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No i do not. Neither does the majority of the population. The majority also do not want to look up the evidence, because the 'Official story' was already pounded into their heads from the news. But once you review all the evidence, its just commen sense.

However, watch the video. Those are the type of people you want to listen to.
    You're a ****ing idiot. You STARTED this thread, meaning you are obligated to present your case, in your own words, with evidence to back it up. Yet all we hear from you is "look it up dummy hahaha".

Look up what? I can find countless crackpot conspiracy theories on the web. Any one of which, you would have fallen for had it been the first one you happened to read. Yes, you're just another hippie loser, you have no real life, so you invest your time in trying to find something, no matter how retarded it may be, to make you feel important and wise.

Present us with some evidence Mr. All knowing conspiracy theorist.
    SFC US Army 13Foxtrot. Airbourne Jump Master. 5 years Army Infantry. 4 years Army Ranger. Currently on 2nd enlistment.

1st of the 113th FA.

"A mans character is his fate"

So everything needs to be scientifically explained. Forget common sense and what you see with your own 2 eyes.

While your hating the crackpot conspiracy nuts, the government can easily clear their minds with some footage. The mother-of-all ways to prove the conspiracies wrong, is to show footage of a Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon. But no, they scientifically tell us it did. I guess thats the only thing credible, instead of what you see w/ your eyes.

I cant give you science, sorry. Only show you the people who did.

Originally Posted by asclarch
    No but common sense and seeing buildings or other structures fall down makes you realize that things that fall don't fall on top of themselves and implode.
    They can, and do, as we all saw.

in omnia paratus

So everything needs to be scientifically explained. Forget common sense and what you see with your own 2 eyes.

While your hating the crackpot conspiracy nuts, the government can easily clear their minds with some footage. The mother-of-all ways to prove the conspiracies wrong, is to show footage of a Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon. But no, they scientifically tell us it did. I guess thats the only thing credible, instead of what you see w/ your eyes.

I cant give you science, sorry. Only show you the people who did.
    Why do we need video footage when hundreds of people on the damn freeway saw the thing firsthand?

in omnia paratus

So everything needs to be scientifically explained.
    Well it does help your arguement if you can, yes. Not being able to scientifically support your claims is why these things are labelled 'conspiracy theories', and why those making these claims will not be given the time of day by the 'blind majority' until they can.

-Mahatma Gandhi

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=psP_9RE0V2I

Credible sources scientifically explain the ONLY way the 2, umm sorry 3 Towers could of fallen. Theres just no other way.
    What rock do you conspiracy nuts live under and how do you know to crawl out from under it..Is it the moon, the tide or do you get directons from Area 51. It has to be something causing it cause everymonth or two it's like a plague descends on the place and you come out to re-make fools of yourselves.
    HuH?

Originally Posted by Chipman
    What rock do you conspiracy nuts live under and how do you know to crawl out from under it..Is it the moon, the tide or do you get directons from Area 51. It has to be something causing it cause everymonth or two it's like a plague descends on the place and you come out to re-make fools of yourselves.
    Maybe there was an X-Files Marathon?

in omnia paratus

mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ironman1964bc
    I have heard some wacky 9/11 conspiracy theories but the weirdest one I heard was the one that says a group of Arabs hijacked 4 commercial airliners with box cutters and proceeded to fly 3 of them flawlessly into the pentagon and the 2 towers, all of it being run by a sick old man in a cave in Afghanistan. Man, you would have to be a wearing a tinfoil bodysuit to believe that crap.
    Is that the one where the guy they call the president wanted to stay and read My Pet Goat with his 1st grade class?

Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Tin foil hat? hahahah This coming from a guy who is currently in the kitchen cooking oil to use in his car because he doesn't want to use the "dirty Arab Oil".

How's that oil coming along there bud? No luck having your car run off it as yet? Maybe you should put on your Tin-foil hat on backwards and then give it try...

Originally Posted by Vargas
    Tin foil hat? hahahah This coming from a guy who is currently in the kitchen cooking oil to use in his car because he doesn't want to use the "dirty Arab Oil".

How's that oil coming along there bud? No luck having your car run off it as yet? Maybe you should put on your Tin-foil hat on backwards and then give it try...
    http://www.freedomfuelamerica.com/

http://www.biodieselsolutions.com/home/home.asp

You can be quiet, now. It's cheap, and it works better than regular diesel fuel in all ways.

in omnia paratus

Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://www.freedomfuelamerica.com/

You can be quiet, now. It's cheap, and it works better than regular diesel fuel in all ways.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

OMG! Well then buddy, what the hell are you waiting for? Start cooking and let's see how far you get? You're going to need some tin-glassess, gloves and a tin shirt though to match your tin-foil hat.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I can't honestly beleive you are that stupid to post such a thing. Do a cost-benefit and partical analysis and then post...until then, I got some left over concrete from my driveway I can sell you and teach how to make Gold from it? Interested? BWAHAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by Vargas; 02-24-2006 at 02:01 PM.