SlevenDeuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlevenDeuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Body Fat Guess (Pics)

Just trying to get a good body fat guess before my box from bb.com gets here.
    20 years old
    5' 10''
    205lbs

-starting keto diet next week for 8 weeks to cut body fat, going to see where im at then and look at add lean mass.

-I have my diet down on paper but applying it in my lifestyle it the hard part.
    I do morning cardio HIIT and lift in the evening. 200 is the weight i want to stay around but not in the same current condition of course.

I'm changing my lifestyle not just a summer body thing, not doing this to impress anyone but me.

let me know what you think good or bad. Nothing will hurt my feelings other than being overweight the rest of my life. If you think a keto diet isnt the way to go and i should cut or bulk, let me know. i search this forum all day everyday
    Attached Images

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im not the best at determining this kind of stuff but i would guess 24%

SlevenDeuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlevenDeuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats funny man i was just looking at your picture from another post and said **** hes my size and weight just ripped up. thats some pretty heavy motivation tho. have you always been fit like that or what?

BPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Money Shot View Post
    im not the best at determining this kind of stuff but i would guess 24%
    I would say thats a good guess. He looks similar to me in the pics and im at 23.9%

only way to know for sure is to measure. I just go to the gym and ask a trainer to take my measurements 1 or 2 times a month.

yeah i mean you have to start somewhere. I try to keep away from scales and measuring but thats always been my down fall so im trying something new

Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    around 23%
    Sacrifice = Success
    When your willing to sacrifice everything, You can achieve anything.

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SlevenDeuce View Post
    thats funny man i was just looking at your picture from another post and said **** hes my size and weight just ripped up. thats some pretty heavy motivation tho. have you always been fit like that or what?
    hey i appreciate that dude. i used to be 5-10 145lbs my senior year of high school and then i started working out. i went up to 205 but had some unwanted bodyfat and i have shed down to 198 since january 2nd. that pic is actually kind of older, i am more cut up now.

i have dropped my calorie intake to just under 3000 per day and i am lifting each bodypart twice a week now and doing cardio after every workout and hiit or basketball on non-weight days. just follow a strict diet and do a little math and keep it up and you will see results. good luck reps on your way

Yeah i never really have had a problem dropping weight so im going to try keto and see how that goes. Then lift and eat like a mad man. whats your work out looks like.

scoot557 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scoot557 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scoot557 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scoot557 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scoot557 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scoot557 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scoot557 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scoot557 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scoot557 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scoot557 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scoot557 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    low to mid 20's....pretty much what everyone else said
    Senior Brotologist,
    UoBM (University of Brotology - Massachusetts)

Interesting things read on this forum. An FAQ of sorts. -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=226367561&postcount=24

Read this to see common nutrition myths debunked.

Yeah i will find out for sure in a few days, how did you go about cutting down from 255. Work out? HIIT? any weight loss stuff?

Originally Posted by SlevenDeuce View Post
    Yeah i will find out for sure in a few days, how did you go about cutting down from 255. Work out? HIIT? any weight loss stuff?
    who me? nah i was 205 and that was the most i have ever weighed. I keep changing my work out program but right now i am doing a split where i work out chest and back twice per week with other muscles thrown into those workouts. I am doing cardio for 25 minutes after every weight training session and either hiit or basketball on off days. I am taking Lean Xtreme for weight loss. good luck