CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Chyea Read This...

I am 5'9, 153 pounds, and I play soccer daily. I need help creating a bulking diet, because my last one didnt really serve as either a bulking or cutting diet, though it was probably more of a cutting diet. I am really am leaning towards that "lean" look with my abs showing.
    My last diet:

Meal 1: Oatmeal, Fruit, Wheat Bagel
    Meal 2: 12 inch sub
    Meal 3: Chicken, Brown Rice, Broccoli
    Meal 4: PWO Shake including berries, whey protein, milk, oatmeal, and cinammon

If anyone could develop from this, that would be great, and muchos reps will be given once I reach the 50 post mark.

Scared of Cottage Cheese such a loser yo's Avatar
    such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CronaldoItalia10
    Meal 1: Oatmeal, Fruit, Wheat Bagel
    Meal 2: 12 inch sub
    Meal 3: Chicken, Brown Rice, Broccoli
    Meal 4: PWO Shake including berries, whey protein, milk, oatmeal, and cinammon
    first of all, there is NO fat in that diet. not one source of fat.

meal 1: cut out the bagel, replace with a couple of egg whites and 1-2 whole eggs.
    meal 2: can't comment on this, because subs can range from awful to mediocre. chicken parm sub? turkey sub? tuna sub? specificity! IMO, you have no business eating any kind of sub if you're trying to lean out. how about a whole wheat pita with tuna (lowfat mayo or olive oil mayo) or grilled chicken.
    meal 3: looks good, depends on how much of each component you use though.
    meal 4: looks good, depends on how much of each component you use though.
    meal 5: add a 5th meal! salmon, tuna, steak, burger, etc. over green vegetables.
    meal 6: add a 6th meal! almond butter, cottage cheese, and a little whey protein is one option.

CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for taking the time to reply. The sub is the only option I have at school right now that is even close to healthy. It is a turkey sub. For a fifth meal I was thinking about having a lean burger with green peppers. This does not include a bun.

Scared of Cottage Cheese such a loser yo's Avatar
    such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    can you bring something in instead of a sub?

chicken, beef, turkey, tuna, etc. some hardboiled eggs, cheese. there's tons of combinations you can put in a tupperware over some lettuce/spinach, or that you can throw into a whole wheat pita.

if not, then try to get double meat (and lose some bread) if possible.

lean burgers + green peppers is a meal i eat a lot. i'll usually do beans, peppers, ground beef, and cheese or something along those lines.