Lightweight Baby!!! footbag_man's Avatar
    footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking 2 Months Intense Bulk, With Activate Extreme

Hi Everyone,

As you can see from my profile picture things are looking very grim indeed...

Im just coming back from a serious injury and I weight 155lbs. I have just completed my written exams to be a personal trainer, I have the practical to do next week, finished by Tuesday!

Before I go into the fitness industry I need to bulk up, so I am devoting 2 full months to weight training, no work! no drinking! no life! just training, I am very excited about this, I start wednesday the 13th Feb... I am doing this log as motivation for myself and to let every skinny fella know what can be achieved in 2 months... Below I will tell you of my workout program , nutrition program and supplements, I am open to suggestions... I will have progess pics put up bi-weekly or weekly.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SUPPS:
    ACTIVATE EXTREME
    ON WHEY
    CREATINE MONO MIXED WITH DEXTROSE
    WEIDER'S SUPER MEGA MASS (EURO VERSION)
    NUTRITION:
    9:30 AM
    CERIAL
    2 BANANAS
    YOGARTS DRINK / 3 SLICES TOAST
    WHEY PROTEIN DRINK, 75G PROTEIN
    1 TLBS FLAXSEED OIL

MEAL 2:
    150G MEAT (CHICKEN/STEAK/TURKEY/SAUSAGE+EGG ETC.)
    80G CARBS (PASTA/BROWN RICE ETC.)
    20-50G VEG (BROCCALI/MUSHROOMS/CALIFLOWER ETC.)
    1 TLBS FLAXSEED OIL

3-4 PM WEIGHTS FOR 1 HR
    POST WEIGHTS SHAKE, 75G SIMPLE CARBS, 30G PROTEIN, 5-10G CREATINE

MEAL 3:
    150G MEAT
    80G CARBS
    20-50G VEG
    1 TLBS FLAXSEED OIL

7-9PM
    50G RAW ALMONDS
    1TLBS FLAXSEED OIL

MEAL 4:
    150G MEAT
    80G CARBS
    20-50G VEG

BEFORE BED:
    PROTEIN DRINK 75G PROTEIN.

GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER DAY : 276g
    CALORIES: 4000+
    -------------------------------------------------

My training is 6-8 reps per set , max OT style, around 16 sets per large body part, built around the bench press , dead lift, squat, and bent over row...

Every 2 weeks I will change my routien eg. more reps less weight , pyramid training, clusters, and diffterent exercises to work both type 1 and type 2 fibers...

I plan a Glycogen Supercompensation for the last week - 10 days of the 2 month bulk to add and amazing amount of muscle... I will start depleting my glycogen stores around the 5-10 April and then start the load 7-10 days after that...

Get supped everyone please and constructive critisism is always welcome , advice , tips , or complements... I will also be giving a running commentry on how ACTIVATE EXTREME is going along with the other supps.... Chat to you on the 13th ... wish me luck
    Attached Images
    My Ultima-Bol Supplement / Training Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136362971

Dave_hq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dave_hq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dave_hq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dave_hq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll be following this log for sure! I'm starting on my first bottle of Activate extreme tomorrow. How many caps will you be taking a day?

Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dave_hq View Post
    I'll be following this log for sure! I'm starting on my first bottle of Activate extreme tomorrow. How many caps will you be taking a day?
    Definitely let us know how it goes for you..

At his weight he will not need more then 4/day. For 220lbs and above we would recommend upping the dose to 6/day.

Let me know if you have any questions btw.

Oh yeah, Im gonna be following as well! Good Luck!

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Definitely in.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) footbag_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey all good to have you on board,

Ok so im taking 2 caps in the morn and 2 caps @ 4-5 pm of activate extreme

Did legs yesterday and back today.... very hard to get back in the training after such a long injury but its good to be back...

With my super mega mass I have very back farts about 3 hours after taking it and they last the rest of the day...

Found that the Activate Extreme was working already after only 1 day last night, I was sitting down watching TV and got wood 2-3 times when nothing arousing was even on (a lil bit graphic I know but have to be honest) ...

My glutes are killing me today from squatting and leg press but thats understndable with such a long time off ... im gonna add pics every Sunday over the 2 months so you can monitor my progress fully,

as always comment, tips or critizism always welcome, Calves + shoulders + traps 2morro

Dave_hq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dave_hq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dave_hq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dave_hq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hows it going for you?

I'm 5 days into mine, only been to the gym twice since i started on AX. Chest tomorrow so i'll see if theres any improvement. Been sleeping like a rock the last few days, not sure if its the AX kicking in. Hitting the gym hard this week so we'll see how it goes!

sorry guys... came down with a very bad stomach bug the last few days.... back training tomorrow.... activate extreme was going very well, gud energy in the gym put on 2 kilo's (near 5 pounds) but that cud be gone now since I cudnt eat with the stomach bug and wasnt taking activate extreme or any other supps.... the one thing ive noticed is getting erections at complete random time during the day... its great i feel like im 15 again...lol

Hopefully no more interuptions in my rountien untill April 19th (besides paddy's day when i'll be going drinking)

I'll have progress pics up in 4 days

<---- and what does the red mean beside my rep counter???

Ok today was back...

Dead lift - 4 sets x 5-6 reps @ 80kg / 176lbs new PB for me
    Bent Over Row - 4 sets x 8 reps @ 35 kg / 77lbs .............................

OVER!!!!!!!!!

I had to stop my session early today ... I felt weak, sick and I could bearly rerack the weights after my last set of bent over row... I thought my stomach bug was over but obviously not...

Legs tomorrow... I will also weigh myself tomorrow and put it up on the log ... I expect I have lost weight since Ive started this due to not being able to eat while I was sick

From now on, no more excuses.... THE BULK STARTS HERE

Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Carpathia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    4000 cals a day at 155lbs?

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn, sorry to here about the workout. Hit it hard tomorrow!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT

Originally Posted by Carpathia View Post
    4000 cals a day at 155lbs?
    ya man but im struggling to get that in at the moment .... i gonna build up tp it ... getting bout 3200-3500 at the moment

MORNING UPDATE:

I got my hair cut yesterday and when I went to gel my hair today I noticed my already badly receeding hair-line had gone back a lot more... !!! I freaking out thinking this could be because of the activate extreme!!!???

Has anyone ever had this effect off AX or is it just time taking it course on my head... Im 21 and I look 26-27 because of this hairline --- if I go fully bald I might get a hair transplant coz ive a funny shaped head ... needs to be covered....

going to do legs now ...

From all the threads i've read up on about activate extreme i haven't seen anything about hair loss,shredding or anything like that. I haven't noticed any of my hair falling out I'll let you know if i do though. Day 11 for me now Defo strength increases. Chest tomorrow, can't wait!

Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Never heard of hair loss. The opposite actually. People reporting faster growing hair. Having to get hair cuts and shave more often.

lol must just be me and my paronoia...

Did legs today ---- my weight 67.8 kg / 149 lbs

Back Squat ------------6 Sets, 6-8 reps - Pyramid up to 80kg / 176lbs
    Leg Press -------------4 Sets ,6-8 reps - 85 kg / 187lbs
    Leg Extension----------- 4 sets , 6-8 reps . 72kg / 160 lbs
    Hamstring Curl------------4 sets - 6-8 reps - 63kg / 140lbs

Training did not go great either today... Im still very weak after my illness but after training I have taken a few extra vitamins. Ive had a great appetite and Ive takn in about 3500 cal ...

Got a little bit freakd out by the lack of hair on my head and didnt take my full dose of AX today (just took 2 caps) but like I say it was probably me just being paranoid . Ill go back to 4 tomorrow... But im gonna put a mark on my head where my hairline is and if it receeds any further im going off AX lol...

Tomorrow ive to go to the physio as my shoulder is acting up again... I hope he works wonders and I can do my calves, shoulders and traps tomorrow... If he tells me to rest it I will do my upper back again... without doing deadlifts

Originally Posted by Dave_hq View Post
    From all the threads i've read up on about activate extreme i haven't seen anything about hair loss,shredding or anything like that. I haven't noticed any of my hair falling out I'll let you know if i do though. Day 11 for me now Defo strength increases. Chest tomorrow, can't wait!
    By the way my appetite is gone tru da roof ... it feels like i cant get full... which is great for a lad like me trying to bulk... have u got this at all???... Im putting it down to AX but im also taking an appetite enhancer. But thats designed for kids so I didnt think it would have much of an effect on me

Originally Posted by footbag_man View Post
    By the way my appetite is gone tru da roof ... it feels like i cant get full... which is great for a lad like me trying to bulk... have u got this at all???... Im putting it down to AX but im also taking an appetite enhancer. But thats designed for kids so I didnt think it would have much of an effect on me
    I'd say mine has a bit, I've always had a large appetite, ate a lot of crap though. Eating a lot cleaner and more now

Good luck with the shoulders/traps tomorrow. AX does stimulate my appetite actually (which I don't need).
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT

Hey all, today was meant to be calves, traps and shoulders but I had a chat with my neuromuscular therapist today and he said not to do it as my shoulder injury is playing up again --- instead I did calves and forearms (front and back) ... I have an hour long massage session with him booked for tomorrow to see if he can work some magic on this damn shoulder... in the mean time ive been told not to do shoulders + chest until he gives me the all clear... he is a personal trainer also so he knows exactly what I need it for

Ok todays weight = 68.7 kg / 151.14lbs (delighted with that as I was 149lbs yesterday... Probably some water involved there but Im sure some gains have been made... It's given me that mental boost to eat and lift harder)

Calves:
    Standing Calf Raise..........6sets, 6-8 reps Pyramid up and down to 70lbs-130lbs-70lbs

Seated Calf Raise.............4 sets 6-8 reps @ 40kg / 88lbs

Forearms: (super sets)
    I did it like front / back / front / back and so...

Wrist curl with e-z bar .... followed by Wrist Extension with straight bar ... I didnt count sets just did as many sets as i could until my forearms had ripped like **** and I cudnt move them even with a very light weight and my veins were pumped up too ( reps was again 6-8 per set )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todays session was great... I am fully over my illness and I can feel the edge im getting in the gym from AX...I didnt want to leave the gym... Appetite is amazing... I think ill reach the 4000 cal today...I have cut down to 2 capsules of AX per day starting from today for a few reasons... Im still slightly paronoid that its making my hairline receed... I also want to make the bottle last for the 2 month cycle... I also feel that 2-3 caps is plenty for a person of 151lbs... My libido has leveled off slightly... Getting less wood during the day for no reason...

I have NMT (physio) in the morn @ 10am ... Not sure what to do in the gym after ---- Back + biceps / Abs + biceps
    Last edited by footbag_man; 02-25-2008 at 11:33 AM.

Hey ,

First of all I'd like to say that the AX aggression has really kicked in... Im getting very annoyed with little things that I know before wud not have annoyed me half as much... Im a bit of a hot head anyway but Ive defo noticed a massive change ... almost over night... Im defo gonna do another cycle of AX when I start MMA again to give me that edge... Hopefully I will be fighting at 170 - 180 lbs

So it was legs today:

Weight 68.8kg / 151.36lbs

I thought the weight would fly up and its not so Im gonna mix up a few things with my diet.

I havent been taking in the 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil I'm gonna now. thats an extra 500 cal for 4 tlbs per day. 1 with each meal

Im going back up to 4 caps of AX per day

Im changing my morning protein shake to 3 full scrambled eggs 3 times a week. I feel kinda sickly in the gym after drinking it then working out so I hope stopping it will help my endurance in the gym.

Im taking about twice the amount of "Super Mega Mass" after weights so its about 100g simple carbs + 50 protein now... Bring on the farts lol

Does ye have any advice or any idea what im doing wrong? I expect my weight to have jumped by tomorrow a lot coz ive eaten like mad today ... very bloated at the moment and mite have a take away later to add extra calories.Im gonna go and eat a loaf of brown bread now. 110 cal per slice *******burp******
    Last edited by footbag_man; 02-28-2008 at 10:34 AM.

Weight Update 69.4kg / 152.68

Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you might need to bump it up to 5000 cals per day if your not gaining on 4...
    the only time you should ever talk about sex is on the phone to a trained professional at $3.99 a minute.

As far as weight goes, I like the idea of oil. It should keep the bloat down, all the while giving you a good deal of calories. Just keep pounding that food until you start gaining. It should come along nicely.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT

weight update : 69.8kg

Changed to a 5x5 workout

djbuck21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    take methyl 1-d and igh-1 i gained 15 pounds off that ****

Originally Posted by footbag_man View Post
    weight update : 69.8kg

Changed to a 5x5 workout
    Cool idea with 5X5. It is a solid plan. I see weight is increasing gradually as well.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT

Originally Posted by djbuck21 View Post
    take methyl 1-d and igh-1 i gained 15 pounds off that ****
    thanks for the advice man but that stuff has DHEA in it (i think) which is considered a pro-hormone, I dont wana mess with my hormones at the moment im still only 21 (so AX wasnt essential either, i know) ... Maybe in a few years ill go on the harder stuff...and you have to do a PCT after cycling with PH's

Anyway... weight update 70kg flat - slowly but surly lol

I love the 5x5 workout, the old one of taking 1 bodypart per day just wasnt working for me at all.

By the way i still have a messed up shoulder so I cant do shoulders, chest or triceps...

So my 5x5 workout looks like this:

Today:
    Back Squat: 6 sets / 5 reps / 80kg - concentrated on getting as low as possible in the squat and I really felt good

Deadlift: 4 sets / 5 reps / 80kg - followed by - 3 sets / 3 reps / 100kg = new PB for me

Bent Over Row: 6 sets / 5 reps / 40kg

__________________________________________________ __________________

Tomorrow:

Calves + Biceps + Forearms (front and back)

__________________________________________________ __________________

1 day rest/cardio then back to my compound movements again....

Ok so yesterday and today I was thinking this AX was a waste of money as the effects are dying a slow death, but I felt brilliant in the gym today. But I dont have that aggression or massive libido anymore. I've decided to up to 6 caps just for 1/2 days to see if the effects come back...

broken09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) broken09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) broken09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) broken09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) broken09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) broken09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) broken09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) broken09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) broken09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) broken09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) broken09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You'll really enjoy the Activate Extreme. At 6 pills a day and eating barely over maintenance I was able to put on about 6 lbs of lean mass and shed some fat 5 weeks into my 10 week log. Best of luck to you!

Originally Posted by broken09 View Post
    You'll really enjoy the Activate Extreme. At 6 pills a day and eating barely over maintenance I was able to put on about 6 lbs of lean mass and shed some fat 5 weeks into my 10 week log. Best of luck to you!
    thanks man

rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed, I'm going into week 2 of my AX/LX, good **** so far

Conclusion!!!

hi every one,

since my last post i have stopped using AX... these are my reasons...

I am 99.9% sure that it is making my hair line receed. I know nobody else has felt these sides but im sure.

Here are the pro's and con's of AX from my expierences:

Pro's:
    ________
    Increased agression ( which is also a con ) ie. for lifting = more energy
    Increase libido for first 2 weeks of cycle.
    Increase sexual function, wood for no reason at all, first 2 weeks of cycle only
    Increased energy, not significant enough.
    Increased test
    Increase appetite, first 3 weeks

Con's

Increased agression ( I went mad at my ex-girlfriend when she stayed over for a night because the way she was chewing her food was kinda with her mouth open and making noise.and I kicked her outta the house ) That was just 1 part of the aggression I felt towards every1. But this was the most extreme case of it... Just so every one knows I didnt hit her and I did say sorry for my outburst and she accepted my apology 2 days later. Although we havent talked since (win win situation, she my EX for a reason lol )

Libido dies after week 2
    No more morning wood after week 2
    Not enough effect (gains) for the price.

I believe this product is not nessary at all. I feel i would have made the gains i made with just diet... Im only 21 so maybe for the older man it would help a lot more but for any1 thinking of using it under 25-28 I recommend keeping ur money... Or go for a few of the plant extract natural test boosters... eg Tribulus + MACA + Yohimbe stack... I know they're not great as a test booster stack but you'll have amazing energy from them and amazing libido and sexual function... I have them on order now...

Thanks for sticking with me...
    Fergal