Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Diet Coke!

mlezcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Diet Coke!

ok, I noticed that when im eating a meal and I dont feel like swallowing tasteless water with chicken breast all day I drink diet coke... I used to be a HUGE reg. coke drinker but since switching to diet coke lost 15lbs... anyways.. im trying to gain a **** load of muscle and right now am cleaning up my diet with tons of protein and low carbs, and I wanted to know what you guys thought about diet coke.. it says 0 calories and all however, is it ok to drink while dieting?... what do you guys think??... or should i just stick to gallons of water and shut the hell up?

David_1201086 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_1201086 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_1201086 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im like you I like to drink diet coke and I thought it was alright but I heard a nutrionist on the radio the other day who said that he wouldnt drink it because it has quite a bit of sodium in it but I dont know if it would hurt you to drink it every once and a while but I am no expert.

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The negatives of high sodium consumption, as with fat consumption, is way overblown in the medical and nutritional communities. Unless you have or are at risk for hypertension and cardiovascular disease then high sodium consumption is not a problem. There are some cultures that consume 5 times the amount of sodium recommended in the American diet and they don't have higher incedences of hypertension.

Plus, soft drinks in general don't have that much sodium. Unless you are drinking more than 100 cans per day I think you'll be ok.

The biggest issue with carbonated drinks, not just diet, is that they can cause phosphorous to be leached from your bones due to an imbalance they can create.
    I got a fever, and the only prescription is...more cowbell!

superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Let's clear up two misconceptions here...

If you really want to build a lot of muscle, you need those carbs so throw that low carb **** out the window. 40% of your calories should come from carbohydrates... complex carbohydrates such as whole grain products (oats, pastas, breads, rice), fruits and vegetables, and beans. 30% should come from protein... lean beef, poultry, fish, and dairy. The remaining 30% should come from healthy fats... nuts and peanut butter, eggs, olive oil, etc. For each 100 calories, that boils down to about 40 from carbs (10g), 30 from protein (7.5g), and 30 from fat (3g)... from there you can do the math to figure out your dietary needs.

Diet Coke has sodium yes, but really everything does. If you drink it in moderation along with water throughout the day, then that's fine so long as you don't have some health problem that requires you limit sodium such as hypertension.
    If you can't join'em, beat'em.

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just add no added sugar flavorine to ur water, the aspatame in diet coke can give you cancer, but the fizz will make you bloat
    RIP Steve Irwin :(

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by reflexions
    ...the aspatame in diet coke can give you cancer...
    Please don't come here spreading bull****. It's no wonder that nutritional misconceptions are so hard to undo.
    There has never been a single case of cancer in humans attributed to the consumption of aspartame.

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by freakie
    Please don't come here spreading bull****. It's no wonder that nutritional misconceptions are so hard to undo.
    There has never been a single case of cancer in humans attributed to the consumption of aspartame.
    im not talking BULL**** actually! aspatame can give you cancer not straight away, but after years of it, why do you think alot of companies say on their protein asparatame free! what bull**** are you going to say next, smoking dont give you cancer! before you rant your fat mouth of, run a search engine on it or read some of the protein powder labels!
    RIP Steve Irwin :(

arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd like to see even one study that can prove that ^^.
    "Ain't no party like a Scranton party cause a Scranton party don't stop."

im not talking BULL**** actually! aspatame can give you cancer not straight away, but after years of it, why do you think alot of companies say on their protein asparatame free! what bull**** are you going to say next, smoking dont give you cancer! before you rant your fat mouth of, run a search engine on it or read some of the protein powder labels!
    The irrational fear of aspartame by uninformed, uneducated idiots is the reason it is left out of some protein powders. Plus, there is a real disorder called phenylketonuria for which someone so afflicted cannot utilize the amino acid phenylalanine.

Since you'd like to have me search, perhaps you should yourself. I've already done the research. Please, by all means, if you find a case of cancer in humans caused by aspartame consumption post it up. Here's a hint, you won't find it because it doesn't exist.

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    As was stated you cannot gain a $hitload of muscle while on a low carb routine. Just not the way it works. The key is choosing the right carbs.

The bone/phosphorous issue is valid w/ the carbonated drinks. Also, the sodium is not huge, but why take in more than is needed? The biggest thing here that will be detrimental to both muscle development and fat loss will be the caffeine. You can compensate by increasing your water even more to counteract the dehydrating effects, however, the cortisol spikes that the caffeine causes you cannot. Increases in cortisol can lead to increase in abdominal fatty deposits specifically. In conclusion, this does not benefit your body, and while its not the end of the world, its definitely working against you in the overall schema. You just have to figure out if that little bit of taste is worth making it that much harder to achieve your goals.

Originally Posted by PSKlifter
    As was stated you cannot gain a $hitload of muscle while on a low carb routine. Just not the way it works. The key is choosing the right carbs.

The bone/phosphorous issue is valid w/ the carbonated drinks. Also, the sodium is not huge, but why take in more than is needed? The biggest thing here that will be detrimental to both muscle development and fat loss will be the caffeine. You can compensate by increasing your water even more to counteract the dehydrating effects, however, the cortisol spikes that the caffeine causes you cannot. Increases in cortisol can lead to increase in abdominal fatty deposits specifically. In conclusion, this does not benefit your body, and while its not the end of the world, its definitely working against you in the overall schema. You just have to figure out if that little bit of taste is worth making it that much harder to achieve your goals.
    Drink caffeine free!

I should correct and expound on what I said earlier in relation to phosphorous (just reread it and my brain was moving faster than my fingers or is it the other way around??). The phophorous in soft drinks can cause a calcium/phosphorous imbalance, at least as the body perceives it, and thus calcium can be leached from the bones thereby weakening them.

This can especially be a problem in older women.

superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The whole issue with aspartame turning into formaldehyde and causing cancer is a crock of ****. Sure, aspartame breaks down into formaldehyde among other things, but a lot of other things are broken down into that AND WORSE, and then the liver breaks these things down further into harmless compounds like CO2 which we breathe out. It's misinformation through ignorance.
    If you can't join'em, beat'em.

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by freakie
    Drink caffeine free!

I should correct and expound on what I said earlier in relation to phosphorous (just reread it and my brain was moving faster than my fingers or is it the other way around??). The phophorous in soft drinks can cause a calcium/phosphorous imbalance, at least as the body perceives it, and thus calcium can be leached from the bones thereby weakening them.

This can especially be a problem in older women.
    Fair enough on caffeine free, but your still intaking the sodium and phosphorous. This just translates into one more missed opp to drink water. Overall does not help the orig posters goals, so my advice would still be avoid it when possible.

Tired of being lied to resurrected's Avatar
    resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000)
    Usually soda has high levels of Phosphoric acid, this will block some essential nutrients from the body. Such as magnesium and potassium, I myself have given up all soda period.

Tired of being lied to resurrected's Avatar
    resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmmm I don't think I would want to drink a rust remover....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphoric_acid

ZAR2754 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZAR2754 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZAR2754 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZAR2754 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZAR2754 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZAR2754 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZAR2754 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZAR2754 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZAR2754 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZAR2754 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZAR2754 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no absolutely not no correlation

dukefan82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dukefan82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dukefan82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dukefan82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dukefan82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dukefan82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dukefan82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dukefan82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dukefan82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Soda = the worst thing you can put in your body, whether it be diet or not. If you have an urge to drink something other than water, than drink gatorade.
    2003 - Age: 20 Height: 6ft :BF 6% Weight: 140

Current - Age: 23 Height: 6ft :BF 8% Weight: 180

ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here's a good link on the Aspertame in diet coke. Besides what the link says, artificial sweeteners have been known to cause the same chemical reactions that your body produces when it drinks normal coke to combat and process the sugars. In other words, it can have the same effect as normal coke and won't help you lose weight.

http://joi.ito.com/archives/2002/10/...d_for_you.html

A quick search on google for "diet coke bad sweeteners" will give you a huge list of reasons why diet sodas aren't good, period.

Originally Posted by ericTHEninja
    Here's a good link on the Aspertame in diet coke. Besides what the link says, artificial sweeteners have been known to cause the same chemical reactions that your body produces when it drinks normal coke to combat and process the sugars. In other words, it can have the same effect as normal coke and won't help you lose weight.

http://joi.ito.com/archives/2002/10/...d_for_you.html

A quick search on google for "diet coke bad sweeteners" will give you a huge list of reasons why diet sodas aren't good, period.
    Oh my Lord!
    Isn't it great that the internet lets anybody post up whatever they want and pass it off as fact? That link is so full of half truths, misconsceptions, and flat out BS that it is mind boggling.

Right here you can stop
    Aspartame/Nutrasweet is a brain drug that stimulates your brain so you think that the food you're eating tastes sweet.
    Once this is laid out on the page you know everything to come after it can be discounted.

Oh my God this great-
    breaks down to its poison constituents at 86 degrees (Aspartic Acid 40%, Phenylalanine 50%, and Methanol 10%)
    So aspartic acid and the essential amino acid phenylalanine are poisons now. Methanol is a poison but considering the small amount we are talking about and the fact that it is in a great many fruits in higher concentrations, I don't see the issue. Unless were are going to stop eating fruit too, oh yeah, and figure out a way to expell the normal amounts we carry in our bodies.

BTW, I can Google, "aliens raped my grandma" and probably find lots of sites that will explain why alien rape and abduction are bad.

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There is proof that it causes cancer in small mice, where they injected lare doeses of aspartame into those mice. However, no studies have been done on humans because doctors concluded that the amount a human would have to take in would have to be ENORMOUS and by this, I mean ENORMOUS, for it to have a negative effect.

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dukefan82
    Soda = the worst thing you can put in your body, whether it be diet or not. If you have an urge to drink something other than water, than drink gatorade.
    I see no validity in that statment. Gatorade has just as much sugar as a can of Coca-Cola. Looking at a 20 oz. bottle of Gatorade:

Serving Size 8 fl. oz. (240 mL.)

Servings 2.5

Amount Per Serving:

Calories: 60
    Total Fat: 0 g
    Sodium: 55 mg
    Potassium: 30 mg
    Total Carb: 17 mg
    Sugars: 15 mg

(There are others, but nothing too make my point, so I'll omit it.)

Ingredients:

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Maltodextrin (Glucose Polymers), Citric Acid, Salt, etc. etc.

I just don't see why Gatorade is much better, unless your a form of an endurance athlete. It's basically just sugar, the second ingredient is high fructose corn syrup. Not that Coke is good for you, or that Gatorade is just as bad for you, but it's not something you should be drinking so often. IMO, Diet Coke is better.

andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by freakie View Post
    Totally agree... Scientists always skew their data to yield the results they want to see. For instance, there has been one experiment done where they fed artificial sweeteners to a lab rat and it developed cancerous cells. However, they fed them unbelievable amounts in a short period of time. The amount they gave the rats would be the equivalent of eating 500 splenda packets an hour... or drinking 25 liters of diet coke a day. As with everything, moderation is key.

andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dukefan82 View Post
    I think its important to understand the context in which the question is being asked. 1. There has been no solid evidence to say that diet coke with be harmful to any vital systems in our body, or cause cancer. But with that said... soda does corrode a battery haha. 2. Generally, most people ask this question to see if diet coke will be detrimental to "clean eating," which in my experience... diet coke has no detrimental effects to eating cleanly or dieting except for maybe if you are competing than the bloating/sodium may have a slight effect. Everything is key in moderation.

POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In what world is 30mg a high amount of sodium?

leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanmass95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stick to the gallon of water

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Believe it or not Diet drinks can increase the risk of metabolic syndrome and prevent weight loss. The sugar substitute is Aspartame and can actually cause food cravings as Diet drinks don't have any calories when you drink these it signals your brain to expect more calories due to the sweet taste. When you eat or drink things without calories and that have additives/sugar substitutes in particular your body continues to look for the calories. Your brain receives the message that you aren't full and it increases your hunger and leads you to continue to crave foods and eat more. Also as well as the Apsartame they also contain Caffeine which as we all know is a diuretic and the majority of people who use diet drinks don't tend to take in the right amount of water either. When you become dehydrated sometimes the body can confuse the thirst with being hungrey and so your body can crave foods and inturn can lead to people eating more.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Believe it or not Diet drinks can increase the risk of metabolic syndrome and prevent weight loss. The sugar substitute is Aspartame and can actually cause food cravings as Diet drinks don't have any calories when you drink these it signals your brain to expect more calories due to the sweet taste. When you eat or drink things without calories and that have additives/sugar substitutes in particular your body continues to look for the calories. Your brain receives the message that you aren't full and it increases your hunger and leads you to continue to crave foods and eat more. Also as well as the Apsartame they also contain Caffeine which as we all know is a diuretic and the majority of people who use diet drinks don't tend to take in the right amount of water either. When you become dehydrated sometimes the body can confuse the thirst with being hungrey and so your body can crave foods and inturn can lead to people eating more.
    References, please.
    Driven Sports

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    References, please.
    There is a few references on the internent regarding this but here is one from this year - http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...177w3Q&cad=rja

Also one more to read - http://www.livestrong.com/article/19...e-weight-gain/

Interesting reads and something o consider before using in a weight loss plan!
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Tononenefalia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Genuine *** Boots

uggbootcheapusa com/]*** Boots Cheap I am just definitely dismayed as it is therefore fun, on the other hand endured for instance like huge ability cinderella's stepsisters putting them on! Making any of them reduced was seen as a whole! uggbootcheapusa com/]Cheap *** Boots A remote most surely for sure well-liked Last, schokohutige coloured *** boot are probably the effective range of choices An operating combined with brilliant diet tips choose, if a looking to find something available just isn't going to look like superior uggs wool felt overshoes uggbootcheapusa com/]Cheap Uggs start for instance hope to give up on coziness

Wellingtons For females Commentary 1391 Exhibiting Leading Box Storms Overshoes For Women Long ago, dust hunters for females was first placed the intention of reliability uggbootcheapusa com/]*** Boots Finest, the best way there are many constructed nowadays has changed much belonging to the foresight vehicle developed considering incomparable fashions so entrancing colourings that won't look annoying with the any form of ensemble Among the list of a handful of cruise trips elements your footwear for girls in this time would be uggbootcheapusa com/]*** Boots Sale large banc hail footwear

The actual Uggs sneakers is designed for very warmth owning a Mylar sockliner not to mention real sheepskin which will come coming from Modern australia relevant uggbootcheapusa com/]*** Boots Outlet to great heat, actual softness with top quality I would say the easily-removed and adjustable exclusive insides with all the *** footwear sales and is also crafted from leveled ***, latex and also polyurethane foam to assist you to experience water inclusion currently the uggbootcheapusa com/]Discount *** Boots feet dry and warm continually there are the actual frigid weather

Put in a suitable suede shoe anticipations of your partner arch saves the *** sheepskin boots diploma shoes or boots only give you challenging exceptional ground by means of continuing By using 1971, any good Aussie web surfer, uggbootcheapusa com/ Shane Steadman, subscribed this appoint as a functional logo in Australia and as well begun offering up *** shoes and boots as little as that establish For The 80's she or he created its designation and a definite brand comprised of a definite stylised Sun care to the keywords and phrases
    a739292e1aa17a461213

nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nightterror has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Like everything else in life, you can drink/eat/use it moderately.

I guess that sums up what everyone is trying to say.