brendanlim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How To Get the V "Cut" At Hips

Hey guys, been a viewer of this forum for a while -- finally registered because I had a question to ask you guys. I used to have that V cut on my hips when I used to work out constantly. Now schools picked up and I haven't had much time to go to the gym lately -- needless to say I've lost some muscle -- and one of the things I am seeing myself lose is that "V" cut on the bottom on top of the groin area.

I hope you guys know what I'm talking about ...

I was wondering, if there was a specific exercise that I could do to target that one area -- or what exercises effect that area?

Thank you so much!

I screw, I nut, I bolt UpandDownandround's Avatar
    UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by brendanlim
    Hey guys, been a viewer of this forum for a while -- finally registered because I had a question to ask you guys. I used to have that V cut on my hips when I used to work out constantly. Now schools picked up and I haven't had much time to go to the gym lately -- needless to say I've lost some muscle -- and one of the things I am seeing myself lose is that "V" cut on the bottom on top of the groin area.

I was wondering, if there was a specific exercise that I could do to target that one area -- or what exercises effect that area?

Thank you so much!

There are so many threads on this. It is mainly genetics and low bodyfat. I don't believe there is any specific way to work this out for it isnt a muscle, just where the muscles attach to the waist and attach the abs to the hips.
    Its a separation. So on that note, just lower bodyfat.

kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thank you so much!
    Low bodyfat, genetics and working out your abs.

There is no magical exercise.

superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Core work will strengthen and tighten up the abdominal muscles, including the obliques which with the pelvic bone form the ingiunal ridges you're talking about. Low body fat will cause these lines to be visible.
    If you can't join'em, beat'em.

brendanlim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guess I obviously put on some chub down there Thank you so much for the help guys.

Gettin back in2 the swing muscljoe's Avatar
    muscljoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscljoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscljoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscljoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscljoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscljoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscljoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thank you so much!
    The correct term (comes from the Greeks who were the premiere masters of sculpting the human form) is Illiac Crest.

One more time: Illiac Crest.

Its in part genetics, you either have it or you dont.

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by muscljoe
    The correct term (comes from the Greeks who were the premiere masters of sculpting the human form) is Illiac Crest.

One more time: Illiac Crest.

Its in part genetics, you either have it or you dont.
    Inguinal Ligament
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lookin2GetBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know if this is what you're referring to but theres this bench thing where you hold weight ie; plate or DB and you bend over to the side...supposedly that helps correct me if I'm wrong I'm not sure if this is what your talking about.

stash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IF you do more leg lifts it will show more. Now that i do alot of leg lifts holding a big exercise ball with my ankles mine is showing more.

MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Iliac Crests are your hip bones. I don't think thats what he wants to show.

In response to the poster, if you had the V at a time when you were working out a lot, and now that you're not working out a lot you've lost it, the obvious answer is to start doing whatever the heck you were before!