Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    always booty blasting.. stephaniewicked's Avatar
    stephaniewicked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephaniewicked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephaniewicked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephaniewicked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephaniewicked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephaniewicked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephaniewicked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephaniewicked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephaniewicked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephaniewicked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephaniewicked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    guys - do you sometimes feel that sex can affect your training, so you abstain from it on particular days or times of day so that you can guarantee yourself a better workout?

i know sex isn't everything in relationships, but when you have someone you care about, you want to be able to show it intimately and it often sucks to be rejected because it might affect training.

DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DanVanVliet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FitnesschickDom View Post
    and any time between...AMEN!
    I never get enough my wife has to hold me off with a stick.
    I miss Beer
    I'm Ready (SpongeBob Squarepants)

caramelover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Originally Posted by fitx3 View Post
    Uhmmmm......Because he won't! Just kidding. Actually, it's way more complicated than what I've described so far. I don't mean to sound full of myself but the truth is I very well could have hit it a long time ago but I believe we are playing a game with each other. It's not a good one in that we are trying to wait out to see who will succumb to the other! Even though I have only had about 5 conversations with him at the most, we have connected. One time I could have sworn I read his mind....it was "Ask me out already, would ya!!!"

So anyway, did you ever have this going on with someone? You said, you've been accused of seeming like this person in one way or another.

Just curious~
    Ch-yeah... the truth ALWAYZ comes out!!!

'Course I've been in this exact situation, only I dragged her to a broom closet on day 10 of this extended courtship and pounded that playful tension into sexual oblivion. Ok, ok, I didn't really so much as drag her... but that's for another post.

I will say this, all those 'meaningful looks' and "playful wordplay" is all fun and games till it vanishes one day with one of you wonderin' what happened to his/her 'buddy'...

;P
    (No HOMO but thanks for the compliment ;)

"A fight is not won by one punch or kick. Either learn to endure or hire a bodyguard." "If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."-B. Lee

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result." -A. Einstein

Mens sana in corpore sano: Sound Mind in Sound Body.

caramelover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking what time is it!?!?

Originally Posted by stephaniewicked View Post
    guys - do you sometimes feel that sex can affect your training, so you abstain from it on particular days or times of day so that you can guarantee yourself a better workout?

i know sex isn't everything in relationships, but when you have someone you care about, you want to be able to show it intimately and it often sucks to be rejected because it might affect training.
    Um...sorry. Maybe it's the heelz but I can't see that happenin', Stephanie. lol.

Smart lovers allow for certain handicaps from say not being able to hold certain positions immediately following a particular workout...
    like preferring D-style after heavy-squat days since I can use my arms and keep pressure off my more than likely sore lower back...

Those and other considerations like foregoing the quick "before" for an extended "after" seems like a win-win for everyone, yes?

hmmm...proly need to sip on a shake on the way back, hate to cramp up.... ;D
    (No HOMO but thanks for the compliment ;)

"A fight is not won by one punch or kick. Either learn to endure or hire a bodyguard." "If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."-B. Lee

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result." -A. Einstein

Mens sana in corpore sano: Sound Mind in Sound Body.

theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Minnie_Muscles View Post
    We're saving it for marriage..i know, it's pretty untraditional...but its working for us it gets harder by the day though. haha.
    Good luck with your decision to wait until marriage for sex it can be a good idea... So, what will you do if both of you hate the sex together?
    When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
    For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today.

Do not take my statements as advice for your own actions.
    All discussion on this site is for entertainment value only.

ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My sex drive is higher because I have more confidence in my body.

I have a crush on a bb at my gym I think he has a bit of interest in me as he's attempted to get to know me better. I'm not interested in him I just like his body. LOL

I personally like the feelings of attraction but truthfully not interested in sharing any part of my life with him accept maybe showing off our muscles to each other

I'm flattered by the attention .

That is as far as I'm willing to go.

funkymonk420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkymonk420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkymonk420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkymonk420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkymonk420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkymonk420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkymonk420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkymonk420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkymonk420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkymonk420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkymonk420 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    man, it's definitely a lot easier to do now than it was when i was toothpicks. especially if the chick just wants to lay there and not do much.

lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think my drive is normally pretty low, but it's higher when I train harder. My husband's drive is always high, but he's not a bb. I would never date one. Don't need anyone competing with me for mirror time!
    www.ProExoticwear.com - Your source for the best exotic dancewear on the internet!

Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jflip2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As soon as Im done working out, I come home and want to kill guts. Having enough energy left is another issue, though. Sometimes I gotta take break before hand, but it definitely raises my libido. I guess its kind of like we just dominated whatever we did at the gym, now we want that to continue on at home. Not to get too into it, but the sex after the gym is usually the more nasty f***ing, rather than taking our time. Im sure the testosterone from the gym plays a role in that too.
    -Joe

heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heathermariek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Originally Posted by SunnyD902 View Post
    I think it totally depends on whether it's off season or not, and whether their on a cycle or not. I know most bodybuilders, male or female, during the last few weeks of contest prep, the LAST thing on their mind is sex. My ex, when he was on a cycle would have a high libido, but would have harder erections while off juice. It wasn't that he could get hard while on a cycle, it just worked better off. :-) But, yes, I would say we had sex more then couples who don't hit the gym...
    i agree. when my bf is cuting i pretty much have to drag him into the bedroom. when hes bulking. hes like an animal lol.
    It's looking back that keeps me moving forward.

stevieewonder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How many of us women out there are dating bodybuilders. Now how many of us women dating bodybuilders are having the sex our friends THINK we're having? Give me your thoughts on this one because it still blows my mind how different things really are. My friends always say, "damn you guys look like you have amazing sex" and I say..." Yeah, when we get around to it". Do you find that male bodybuilders have higher libidos or a lower sex-drive than your previous mates? What do you feel is more important to them? Sex or Training? I mean...they are still men! Sexshould still be like the substance of life...no?
    lol i heard this and laughed lol, tht sounds so typical eh? having a BBer BF must meen ure getting good sex, most of em get to such a low body fat percentage that there libido decreases... and then those who use steroids and such as well hinders them... I am still a virgin tho so I am not sure how training effects me.... i have big time desire for it... but have never done it... i am not a hardcore BBer tho... i workout and do fitness and such but its more for strength and endurance rather than mass... i am a sport player tho

three legs at a time. TheBlasterMan's Avatar
    TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by armymuscle01 View Post
    we definitely have higher libido's/sex drive because of the elevated amount of testosterone in our system, at least for me

i apologize, i knew this was meant for the ladies but i saw it and felt that i had to chime in.
    ditto, i cant stop, i go until nothin comes out

then again i am 19.

MyosinNActin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyosinNActin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyosinNActin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyosinNActin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyosinNActin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyosinNActin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyosinNActin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyosinNActin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MyosinNActin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I wish my boyfriend had a higher sex drive. I'm not saying Im a sex addict, but I always want it more than he does and I always feel bad bringing it up.
    ~Sarah~
    "Be the best you can be: the strongest, the most fit, the fastest and the bravest"

I'm NOT single

soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MyosinNActin View Post
    I wish my boyfriend had a higher sex drive. I'm not saying Im a sex addict, but I always want it more than he does and I always feel bad bringing it up.
    need a boyfriend that will handle what you can dish out ? lol i can help you there dear.
    jk unless u interested haha

tishtash is on a distinguished road. (+10) tishtash is on a distinguished road. (+10) tishtash is on a distinguished road. (+10) tishtash is on a distinguished road. (+10) tishtash is on a distinguished road. (+10) tishtash is on a distinguished road. (+10) tishtash is on a distinguished road. (+10) tishtash is on a distinguished road. (+10) tishtash is on a distinguished road. (+10) tishtash is on a distinguished road. (+10) tishtash is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I only dated a BB once, and only for about 3 or 4 months. The sex was great, because it was new sex. Except that he shaved and when he went a day without I always had razor burn everywhere! But aside from sex he was SO boring. Aside from sex he was SO boring. I could see where if I had been with him longer, it would have died off pretty quick.
    Do not confuse the conditions in your life with the truth about you. Conditions may be influential, but they are not immutable.
    Conditions can, and do change!
    Circumstances may have an effect, but they are not the deciding factors in your life. Do not allow what is going on around you to determine what comes through you. Do not allow your self to believe that what happens to you can in any way alter the truth about you!

soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxxerms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well dear, i am not one so i can only image what you went through and etc. i ride motorcycles and working into racing. ( crotch rockets ) the road course stuff not quarter mile stuff.

so i work out to keep in great shape. keep fit, and to help with me working the motorcycle.

but as a whole for being boring i am not. very the life of the party and always keeping a smile on yo face.

i have never dated a girl bb, so have no idea how it would be like. granted l love working out but i love grilling, and beer so guess you get the worser of 2 evils.

and if not doing that i'm on the bike riding.

monsterman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) monsterman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) monsterman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) monsterman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) monsterman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) monsterman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) monsterman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) monsterman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) monsterman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) monsterman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) monsterman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My Experience

Ladies listen to this. Men are simple. If we are hungry, feed us. If we are tired, put us to bed.
    I'm speaking for myself here.... as long as I'm fed and its not super tired, I'm ready to go.

After squats or dead lifts.... OMG I've got a hard-on driving home. But that intense "I want to **** right now" feeling only lasts about 30 min.
    Any guys experience the same thing?

Men listen to this. I have never come across a woman who was not down for new positions, toys, ect. All you have to do is ask. Trust me those ladies have minds just like us, if not dirtier.
    Last edited by monsterman7; 01-29-2009 at 09:32 AM.

Erik_Edhlund has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erik_Edhlund has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erik_Edhlund has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erik_Edhlund has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erik_Edhlund has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erik_Edhlund has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erik_Edhlund has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well everyone's different, so I can understand being tired and everything, but I have an unconditional love for sex and I definitely get an extra kick out of pushing that extra mile. I like having it all different ways, including for dessert after training. I suppose it's not the best time to have sex, but it's definitely still great, and a nice way to polish off your workout.

NOT TO MENTION that if your girl thinks it's hot after you exercise, then you should definitely keep it pumping to make her happy, right? You just find the right position according to the muscles you just worked. COME ON, PUT OUT!

There is a couple things that put me 'temporarily out of service' though, like when I have food in my stomach or if I'm focused on something really damn important, like reeally important and I know I'll be done soon if I keep at it (if it's a long term project I can take a break haha).

Nobody should allow bodybuilding, or anything really, to disrupt their sexuality. To each their own though, it just pains me to know that such deserving women aren't getting their fill...

I'm going to start a thread for a male perspective on dating female bodybuilders, I think this thread could use a counterpart. (Females might be interested in eavesdropping.)
    We will conquer land from water

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Always 24/7. I always want it. I think I perform better when lifting and when I am in better shape.

three legs at a time. TheBlasterMan's Avatar
    TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBlasterMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    a blast from the past.

im addicted too all forms. Hell i cant go to sleep at night without a quickey

LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We really DO like that! It's very raw and primal! At least I like it anyway... I love to be handled so muscular men are a bonus!
    Exactly, YES!!! lol

LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fitx3 View Post
    Honestly tho....dating a bb can be a bit on the hard side. I dated 2 different guys and it seemed like 4 different people at times. One minute they would be happy and easy going, the next unapprochable! The upside, sex was always good. It was just hard to handle for me. Any of you gals who date bbs ever go thru this?
    My dad was a professional bodybuilder in the 70's, he owned 2 gyms, etc. I grew up in gyms, around BB types my whole life, I haven't been in a relationship with a guy who WASN'T on hgh/roids in the last 10+ years. I never was a fitness chick tho. lol

My dad ran hot/cold all the time (mostly mean), so I'm not so disturbed by some of these guys who do. I think that if they are easy going off cycle, they usually aren't that bad on cycle...but they are different. I think they are more easily angered about petty stuff. I like the higher sex drive that comes with it tho

The guy I am seeing now had a really awesome sex drive, but he says that when he gets too much test in his system it actually has a reverse effect on his libido? Anyone ever experience this?
    Last edited by Rockabeauty; 02-01-2009 at 04:27 AM.

theyesse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've always had a very very high sex drive (with a partner or without) even in high school when I played every sport and worked out everyday. But This past year I've really started focusing on getting in alot better shape and wanting to compete and it's still out the roof and getting higher. I've even had girls in the past that have broken up with me bc it's so out of control but I think it has gotten even more out of control this past year. It never changes when I'm cycling or if it's after a hard training session.

brahstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahstar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by theyesse View Post
    I've always had a very very high sex drive (with a partner or without) even in high school when I played every sport and worked out everyday. But This past year I've really started focusing on getting in alot better shape and wanting to compete and it's still out the roof and getting higher. I've even had girls in the past that have broken up with me bc it's so out of control but I think it has gotten even more out of control this past year. It never changes when I'm cycling or if it's after a hard training session.
    sick a thread from 2009
    I take celltech stop asking

MartaKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MartaKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MartaKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MartaKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MartaKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MartaKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MartaKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MartaKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MartaKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MartaKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MartaKS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How many of us women out there are dating bodybuilders. Now how many of us women dating bodybuilders are having the sex our friends THINK we're having? Give me your thoughts on this one because it still blows my mind how different things really are. My friends always say, "damn you guys look like you have amazing sex" and I say..." Yeah, when we get around to it". Do you find that male bodybuilders have higher libidos or a lower sex-drive than your previous mates? What do you feel is more important to them? Sex or Training? I mean...they are still men! Sexshould still be like the substance of life...no?
    I definitely find now and in the past that we put the gym as such a high priority and end up exhausted afterward. It's not necessarily the sex drive as much as the exhaustion so I definitely agree..."when we get around to it" is a good way to put it haha
    Go life heavy stuff.