Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dated a bb....and married him

It's been 19 years now and the sex is STILL hot and STILL good. I don't know how many people can say that after 19 years of marriage.
    'Lifting is not just physical - it's the mind, body and spirit working together. If you think you can't, think again.'

CyphaSoundz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd like to date a bodybuilding chick!

dcsiren will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcsiren will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcsiren will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcsiren will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcsiren will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcsiren will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcsiren will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcsiren will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcsiren will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcsiren will become famous soon enough. (+50) dcsiren will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
    Same here, girlie, SAME HERE! On all counts!!! Although I never dated a German bodybuilder....hmmm....I've never dated a bb although I did meet a lovely muscleman at my gig the other night who was hawt.
    Mmmm, I can think of one German bodybuilder in particular...first name Dennis, last name Wolf! Sigh....
    ""The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
    --Friedrich Nietzsche

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FitnesschickDom View Post
    How many of us women out there are dating bodybuilders. Now how many of us women dating bodybuilders are having the sex our friends THINK we're having? Give me your thoughts on this one because it still blows my mind how different things really are. My friends always say, "damn you guys look like you have amazing sex" and I say..." Yeah, when we get around to it". Do you find that male bodybuilders have higher libidos or a lower sex-drive than your previous mates? What do you feel is more important to them? Sex or Training? I mean...they are still men! Sexshould still be like the substance of life...no?
    WHY DID THE OP GET BANNED?

fitnesschickdom

she had the most views on bodyspace
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

m4n3473r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dated a bodybuilder. The sex was HOT when we had it--hot sweaty naked muscular bodies, mmm!--but more often than not he would pass out before we got around to getting frisky, or he'd have to train in the morning so he'd just want to cuddle or something. He claimed to be horny all the time and constantly had an erection but we didn't have nearly as much sex as I would have liked. Personally I'd rather date someone who isn't a bodybuilder and has more time for sex and general connection, because when it comes down to choosing between training and having a relationship--not to mention having sex--training wins every time. While I see nothing wrong with opting for a domestic cardio session rather than embracing the StairMaster for half an hour, he didn't agree with that philosophy.

I guess the biggest advantage of dating a bodybuilder is understanding and relating to them in regard to training and lifestyle. 'Normal' people don't have the same level of understanding and respect for people who put themselves through such intense training, dieting, and general neuroticism. I'm currently dating a guy who likes to keep fit (not a bodybuilder, but he has KILLER arms!) but his diet isn't anything like mine so it creates some tension when he's chowing down on cheesy lasagna while I'm eating white fish and vegetables. He also has no qualms about only getting four or five hours of sleep a night--some things about his lifestyle just drive me insane.
    "Gonna make you scared of me." -Placebo

SexyWife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyWife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyWife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyWife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyWife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyWife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyWife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyWife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SexyWife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've never dated anyone that was into fitness. I'm really curious what that would be like. My husband is a musician and he spends most of his time in his studio. No time for excercise.

Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000) Trem24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a high sex drive period. But I have noticed that its even higher when I started working out.

matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just cant have sex before gym or right before sleep as they are the times of the day i want my test levels through the roof.. all other times of the day the animal comes out
    Keep Your Eye On The Prize!, Never lose sight of what you want.

Jakelab06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakelab06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakelab06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakelab06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakelab06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakelab06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakelab06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakelab06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakelab06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakelab06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakelab06 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mine was way high before I started training. Now I've been training for some time and its worse or better depending on your position. Its much higher than it was. My Gf can't hang..... I need a fitness chick also. Maybe 2 of em

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by matsimitso View Post
    I just cant have sex before gym or right before sleep as they are the times of the day i want my test levels through the roof.. all other times of the day the animal comes out
    not before i go to the gym, but during lunch time, after i work out and any time during the day or night...i have really high testosterone
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

TheobeseLifter is not very well liked. (-100) TheobeseLifter is not very well liked. (-100) TheobeseLifter is not very well liked. (-100) TheobeseLifter is not very well liked. (-100) TheobeseLifter is not very well liked. (-100) TheobeseLifter is not very well liked. (-100) TheobeseLifter is not very well liked. (-100) TheobeseLifter is not very well liked. (-100) TheobeseLifter is not very well liked. (-100) TheobeseLifter is not very well liked. (-100) TheobeseLifter is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by FitnesschickDom View Post
    How many of us women out there are dating bodybuilders. Now how many of us women dating bodybuilders are having the sex our friends THINK we're having? Give me your thoughts on this one because it still blows my mind how different things really are. My friends always say, "damn you guys look like you have amazing sex" and I say..." Yeah, when we get around to it". Do you find that male bodybuilders have higher libidos or a lower sex-drive than your previous mates? What do you feel is more important to them? Sex or Training? I mean...they are still men! Sexshould still be like the substance of life...no?
    Sounds like your saying "being a body builder" is an excuse for lacking skills between the sheets. When really it's pretty simple... you either have skills or you don't.

fitx3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

I'm a fitness chick with a major sex drive! So much to the point that it's kind of freaking me out a bit. Stay in control....stay in control....stay.....

Registered User armoured_amazon's Avatar
    armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We don't really have any bbs round these parts. A few tennis players and long-distance runners but that's not really the same.
    It's never too late to start again.

Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would really like to date another bodybuilder

gmw4342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wow

Been an athlete all my life... Always been a lifter by necessity... My sex drive has always been higher than the person I have been with... Ex was always rolling over with a headache.... Now the problem is I don't have someone steady and the "need" is still there... Whenever I work out it's even worse... After a workout I don't want to make love... I just want to f***... Something about the sweat and seeing how my body looks...

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gmw4342 View Post
    Been an athlete all my life... Always been a lifter by necessity... My sex drive has always been higher than the person I have been with... Ex was always rolling over with a headache.... Now the problem is I don't have someone steady and the "need" is still there... Whenever I work out it's even worse... After a workout I don't want to make love... I just want to f***... Something about the sweat and seeing how my body looks...
    Wow, i like how you think!

Honestly tho....dating a bb can be a bit on the hard side. I dated 2 different guys and it seemed like 4 different people at times. One minute they would be happy and easy going, the next unapprochable! The upside, sex was always good. It was just hard to handle for me. Any of you gals who date bbs ever go thru this?

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had an ex who got big into steroids and all kinds of ****... wow did that relationship end up bad.

m4n3473r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FameGirl View Post
    Wow, i like how you think!
    x2!
    "Gonna make you scared of me." -Placebo

Originally Posted by FameGirl View Post
    I had an ex who got big into steroids and all kinds of ****... wow did that relationship end up bad.
    I'm just curious if these guys know how they come off?

The RAGE. And I'm extremely easy going!!!

FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Hey! I started this threa and YES!

I've been thru this...it can be so difficult at times. It is so hard because you want to just touch them because they look so good but they always feel like crap and don't want to be touched unless they are like a week out from show...in which case they too tired and card depleted to have sex. It is something being offered a diamind and then it snaps at you if you move to suddenly. I doubt that makes any sense to anyone but me...lol It's like going into your favorite shoe store and everything is too big for you...or being given swiss chocolate 2 days out from competition. My point is IT SUCKS!!!
    Originally Posted by fitx3 View Post
    Honestly tho....dating a bb can be a bit on the hard side. I dated 2 different guys and it seemed like 4 different people at times. One minute they would be happy and easy going, the next unapprochable! The upside, sex was always good. It was just hard to handle for me. Any of you gals who date bbs ever go thru this?
    Follow ME as I make my way towards IFBB Fitness Pro Cometitor on Instagram! www.instagram.com/DomSpain_FL_NPC_Fitness
    Good things come to those who WORK! Do something Different to get something New!
    Owner/Personal Trainer: ISSA, NASM
    www.liberationpt.com

There is this absolutely gorgeous hunk of a man that works out at my gym that I find extremely attractive yet he turns me off with his moods. One day he'll be as sweet as can be and the very next day he'll pretend not to even recognize me. I use to come up to him to give a quick hello becuz I knew he was into me too but I just won't do that anymore. Too bad.

caramelover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking If at first you don't succeed, think about how much fun...

There is this absolutely gorgeous hunk of a man that works out at my gym that I find extremely attractive yet he turns me off with his moods. One day he'll be as sweet as can be and the very next day he'll pretend not to even recognize me. I use to come up to him to give a quick hello becuz I knew he was into me too but I just won't do that anymore. Too bad.
    ...it'll be to roll off of him in bed and thinking to yourself, "Wow i was THIS close to missing out on great sex. " I only say this because I've been that guy. (or am still that guy?).
    Somedayz I'm coming in from work early excited with a great attitude, other days I 'make' myself go after a pretty ****ty day. Last thing I'd want to do is share this neg with someone. Plus I tend to keep the girls who look past all that and crack a joke, make me smile...

Back to the topic. I for one can proudly say that 95% of the women I've ever dated have always had an athletic background or 'commisserate' (lol) level of dedication to fitness.

It's the only silhouette that'll make my eyebrow raise. (Thank god for wall to wall mirrors in Golds, ya'mean?!) And the sex is ALWAYS worth it. Which is a plus for my libido.

I can't speak for other guys but immediately after I workout, I'm ready to go - even on leg days. I think chest day is the only mitigating factor (stressful on shoulders).

I remember one ex marvelling at my ability to have a great workout and then give it to her - twice before heading out to dinner. I told her it was the NO supplement but she might not have been fooled.

Anyhoo, me personally, there's nothing sexier then looking down (or up!) at a flexing physique working just as hard as I am. I'm not saying I'm actually counting abs....but I could if wanted to or wasn't otherwise engaged.

Anyways, here's hoping i'll find that gurl who's more outpaces me in the gym, on the dancefloor (like foreplay for me) and between the sheets.

GREAT TOPIC.
    (No HOMO but thanks for the compliment ;)

"A fight is not won by one punch or kick. Either learn to endure or hire a bodyguard." "If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."-B. Lee

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result." -A. Einstein

Mens sana in corpore sano: Sound Mind in Sound Body.

Originally Posted by caramelover View Post
    ...it'll be to roll off of him in bed and thinking to yourself, "Wow i was THIS close to missing out on great sex. " I only say this because I've been that guy. (or am still that guy?).
    Somedayz I'm coming in from work early excited with a great attitude, other days I 'make' myself go after a pretty ****ty day. Last thing I'd want to do is share this neg with someone. Plus I tend to keep the girls who look past all that and crack a joke, make me smile...

Back to the topic. I for one can proudly say that 95% of the women I've ever dated have always had an athletic background or 'commisserate' (lol) level of dedication to fitness.

It's the only silhouette that'll make my eyebrow raise. (Thank god for wall to wall mirrors in Golds, ya'mean?!) And the sex is ALWAYS worth it. Which is a plus for my libido.

I can't speak for other guys but immediately after I workout, I'm ready to go - even on leg days. I think chest day is the only mitigating factor (stressful on shoulders).

I remember one ex marvelling at my ability to have a great workout and then give it to her - twice before heading out to dinner. I told her it was the NO supplement but she might not have been fooled.

Anyhoo, me personally, there's nothing sexier then looking down (or up!) at a flexing physique working just as hard as I am. I'm not saying I'm actually counting abs....but I could if wanted to or wasn't otherwise engaged.

Anyways, here's hoping i'll find that gurl who's more outpaces me in the gym, on the dancefloor (like foreplay for me) and between the sheets.

GREAT TOPIC.
    So you think that I should just jump him when he's unapprochable??? How should I do that? LOL

Besides...he's welcome to approach me, I won't pretend I'm performing brain surgery on someone if and when he does. I think he's the kind of guy that sits back and waits for all the ladies to approach him. He's THAT hot.
    Last edited by fitx3; 06-23-2008 at 03:42 PM.

Thumbs up Well what are you doing talkin' to me?!

So you think that I should just jump him when he's unapprochable??? How should I do that? LOL

Besides...he's welcome to approach me, I won't pretend I'm performing brain surgery on someone if and when he does. I think he's the kind of guy that sits back and waits for all the ladies to approach him. He's THAT hot.
    If he's got it like THAT, then you'd better get on the good foot, and carpe diem before he kindly turns down your advances because he's "already involved!"
    *shakes head* So typical, girl expects the guy to do all the work.
    KIDDING, KIDDING!

And unapproachable is such a broad term. I mean unless he's wearing body armour, every guy is approachable. Unless you're sporting a bit too much of Chanel No. 5. (really hate that).

Easy In: Ask him for alternative exercises to work [BLANK] bodypart. Probably not as exciting as body tackling him, but definitely more safer. (don't want to embarrass the guy if he fails to intercept you...)

"A fight is not won by one punch or kick. Either learn to endure or hire a bodyguard." "If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."-B. Lee

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result." -A. Einstein

First of all, thanks for the advice Caramelover! You gotta give me a break becuz after all, I am old school in some ways. I was taught that it wasn't lady like to be aggressive with the boys. I believe differently now of course, but somethings I can't change about myself. Besides....I thought men liked to do the chasing!!! Am I wrong? The time just isn't right, right now so I guess I'll just continue to "fantasize" about this person! ; ) Who knows, maybe if I did hook up with him....I'd be really disappointed. Ha!

Oh yeah, I didn't quite understand your title. Care to expand?

For Clarity's Sake...

First of all, thanks for the advice Caramelover! You gotta give me a break becuz after all, I am old school in some ways. I was taught that it wasn't lady like to be aggressive with the boys. I believe differently now of course, but somethings I can't change about myself. Besides....I thought men liked to do the chasing!!! Am I wrong? The time just isn't right, right now so I guess I'll just continue to "fantasize" about this person! ; ) Who knows, maybe if I did hook up with him....I'd be really disappointed. Ha!

Oh yeah, I didn't quite understand your title. Care to expand?
    I understand some habits are hard to break, but we already know that you're one of the few willing and able to break norms and standards, i.e. bodyspace account, dedication to fitness, mind-blowin' sex. I'm just sayin...
    Absolutely we like to chase. We hate to waste time with those who send mix signals and by that I mean anything not clearly spelled out on the JumboTron.

And about my title, Registered User means I've bit the bullet and signed my soul away to join Bodyspace.com. Hope that helps.

-Azul

Hmmmm.....I say this with all due respect to you Caramelover but you join this person, my big crush at the gym, when it comes to me trying to understand this guy! He will say things that just do not make any sense to me!!! LOL It is really cute in a way but I have to say, it drives me kind of crazy. You say I'm breaking norms and standards. Do you mean by not having a bodyspace account? That I'm not deticated to fitness, or that I do or do not want mind blowing sex? Just trying to get what you are saying straight. The title I was referring to was "Well what are you doin talking to me" title.

Respectfully~

Lightbulb Oh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...*cough* awkward...

Hmmmm.....I say this with all due respect to you Caramelover but you join this person, my big crush at the gym, when it comes to me trying to understand this guy! He will say things that just do not make any sense to me!!! LOL It is really cute in a way but I have to say, it drives me kind of crazy. You say I'm breaking norms and standards. Do you mean by not having a bodyspace account? That I'm not deticated to fitness, or that I do or do not want mind blowing sex? Just trying to get what you are saying straight. The title I was referring to was "Well what are you doin talking to me" title.

Respectfully~
    No, I meant, u're doing the unexpected BY HAVING all of the above (or desire to) which is why taking the first step (or steps, leap, and tackle) probably isn't asking too much more for such an adventuror as yourself. Especially if he's this dense. And I say that knowing full well that I have/am been guilty of such a charge. ;D

And I meant by that title, that if he's so John Blazed as you described (girls want to be with him, guyz want to be him) why were you still talking to me. Rhetorical question, of course.

*Tongue Firmly In Cheek*

Wink

Originally Posted by caramelover View Post
    And I meant by that title, that if he's so John Blazed as you described (girls want to be with him, guyz want to be him) why were you still talking to me. Rhetorical question, of course.

Uhmmmm......Because he won't! Just kidding. Actually, it's way more complicated than what I've described so far. I don't mean to sound full of myself but the truth is I very well could have hit it a long time ago but I believe we are playing a game with each other. It's not a good one in that we are trying to wait out to see who will succumb to the other! Even though I have only had about 5 conversations with him at the most, we have connected. One time I could have sworn I read his mind....it was "Ask me out already, would ya!!!"

So anyway, did you ever have this going on with someone? You said, you've been accused of seeming like this person in one way or another.

Just curious~