Closed Thread

Thread: Yo Hoodini

Master of Disaster PolishChampII's Avatar
    PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500)

Yo Hoodini

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You are a waste of flesh, food and air. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
    The Revived Polish Champ! Mr Poland 2010

165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol this guy

Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    oh wow

PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500) PolishChampII is not very helpful. (-500)
    up

Mr Grudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Grudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Grudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Grudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Grudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Grudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Grudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Grudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Grudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Grudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr Grudge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Polish people get no say here

Mr Grudge how about my foot gets a say on ur ass?

blackheadremovaltools.com C_Kent's Avatar
    C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh this guy ..... this guy funny. Come here you....
    website back up ---->www.blackheadremovaltools.com<---- website back up!

**F*ck Shampoo: The Baking Soda Crew**
    Neg on sight:
    pLanterz32
    MrSisterFister
    flash21

JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did you delete the privious thread or did my post get deleted?

Why is Hodini hated? I obviously missed something.

C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SeniorDiscount
    Did you delete the privious thread or did my post get deleted?

Why is Hodini hated? I obviously missed something.
    I was thinking the same thing. Why is Hoodini hated so much?

Neg on sight:
    pLanterz32
    MrSisterFister
    flash21

Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hoodini is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Question

Jealousy?
    "The only thing keeping one from achieving is disbelief in oneself" - D1 - "Tcrock"

C'mon stop the hating.. kiss and make up now...

Neg on sight:
    pLanterz32
    MrSisterFister
    flash21

///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ///MPOWER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PolishChampII
    Mr Grudge how about my foot gets a say on ur ass?
    grudge would disembowel u
    ///
    GO

Registered User Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie's Avatar
    Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like when he posts pictures of celebrities with their faces obscured then pretends to be them. It's a challenge to figure out who it really is.

NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by PolishChampII
    On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You are a waste of flesh, food and air. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    polish champ=jealous of hoodini

Originally Posted by Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie
    I like when he posts pictures of celebrities with their faces obscured then pretends to be them. It's a challenge to figure out who it really is.
    stfu

Neg on sight:
    pLanterz32
    MrSisterFister
    flash21

Registered User Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie's Avatar
    Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by C_Kent
    stfu
    I'll call your mother up and take her out for a nice seafood dinner......then rape her.

165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 165->190 =] has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by C_Kent
    stfu
    lmao oops

Originally Posted by Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie
    I'll call your mother up and take her out for a nice seafood dinner......then rape her.
    You messing up my screen Nigg@ with your long ass name.

Neg on sight:
    pLanterz32
    MrSisterFister
    flash21

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

...... Are you aware ......
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL funny reps

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Post the links with your quotes, or people will start to think that you are a talentless whiny prick with no imagination and little capacity for original thought.

Edit: I actually copied that above from a site saying that ^^^ to a person who posted what Polish did about 2 years ago, lol. "Post the links with your quotes, or people will start to think that you are a talentless whiny prick with no imagination and little capacity for original thought."

http://www.mrcranky.com/movies/neverdiealone/53.html

That **** is hilarious though.
    Last edited by akaye47; 02-21-2006 at 05:38 PM.

Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Hoodini
    Jealousy?
    You got obliterated dude.

RIP.
    美國海軍陸戰隊 E5, USMC 06'-14'
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    *Misc Photography Crew*

“In order for man to succeed in life, God provided him with two means, education and physical activity. Not separately, one for the soul and the other for the body, but for the two together. With these two means, man can attain perfection.” - Plato

jealous