slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50)

BCAA timing advice please

i'm cutting and currently do cardio after lifting (spare me the leactures, its whats most convinient for me). i eat a pre-workout meal 1hr before lifting, then have 35g whey (ON 100%), then do my cardio. so how should i time my bcaa's. i was thinking 5g pre, 5g during w/o, and 5g post cardio). how does this sound?

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    And 5 when you wake up in the morning

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    [b]IMO[b], i would mix up between 20-50g BCAA's and drink them starting 10 min. pre-w/o and ending after cardio......drinking throughout. that is for simplicity's sake...if you'd like to add to it drink 5+g first thing in the morning also.
    "Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

taking back my soul _NotGivingUp_'s Avatar
    _NotGivingUp_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _NotGivingUp_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _NotGivingUp_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _NotGivingUp_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _NotGivingUp_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _NotGivingUp_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _NotGivingUp_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _NotGivingUp_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    at bedtime as well, ,don't forget tspb's of honey in morning!!
    fear is temporary regret is forever