Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

USP Labs Oxy Elite Vanilla Protein Powder Review! Son I am proud!

HYRULIANGOAT'S OXY ELITE PROTEIN REVIEW THREAD

To start, thank you to USP Labs and Classic34 for allowing me to try the protein of theirs. I wasn't one of the beta testers but I did try it shortly after, and as an introduction, the beta testers were right on with their reviews . Also thank you for the nifty shaker cup which I was not expecting. The shaker literally does everything from hold pills, hold powders, hold the liquid (obviously), stores your keys, works out for you, it does it all I was quite shocked at that tbh. Anyways I got the Vanilla to review (I normally stick to Vanilla and just flavor it with icecream of fruit or w.e) and I mainly did cooking with it but I will still cover both aspects of it. Also something important to note, this protein does not pad their protein content with amino acid fillers such as glutamine, taurine, glycine, etc. As you can see on the ingredient list it is strictly whey protein and the label is not misleading you with the number. Keep an eye out for the ingredient list on your protein powders because this has now become a very common practice by many.

MIXABILITY - Many times whey has a problem with clumping, and just by looking at the texture of the protein I worried that it may clump a little bit. My worry was essentially for no reason as the protein mixed perfectly fine despite having a fairly large scoop being mixed. I filled about around half the shaker bottle if not less with water and once with milk and no matter what you are mixing it with it comes out perfectly mixed in a shaker. In a blender not one bit of residue will be left behind. Also I did not use a blender ball or anything to mix with the bottle (it doesn't come with a ball but still) and it still mixed great. A lot of times it takes the help of the little metal ball to get the job done but in this case they nailed this aspect of the powder. The shake itself was smooth and not super thick the way a shake should be.

10/10

INGREDIENT PROFILE- As I said above, the protein does not mislead you with the protein content by adding in additional amino acids like many products do so that is a HUGE plus. Aside from this, the profile is a very good profile no matter if you are bulking or cutting. 140 calories a scoop, 2g of fiber (which actually makes it slightly less calories as fiber does not tech count as 4 calories per gram), 3.5g of fat, and 23g of protein makes it a solid profile for any goal.

TASTE- Now my favorite part to talk about when it comes to reviewing, taste. I have a few vanilla protein's that I have always praised and recommended to everyone because of taste, especially because vanilla is extremely hit and miss amongst protein powders, but this powder is up at the top with my other 2 favorite vanilla protein powders and I mean that with complete honesty. A comparison I made before was that it tastes identical to Blue Bell Vanilla Ice cream (if you are a southerner you know EXACTLY what I mean!), and considering Blue Bell is the greatest ice cream ever, that says quite a bit... Another huge plus was that there was no after disgusting taste when drinking it, it was not dull and flavorless and it had the perfect amount of sweetness to it, and in both water and milk it has a pretty strong vanilla flavor behind it so it comes out good no matter what you mix it with. Also adding fruits or chocolate syrup go well with this protein as the vanilla flavor enhances other flavors, it isnt like other vanilla proteins where you have to add flavoring to it just to make it taste good, in this case, adding flavors just makes it taste even better. I cannot vouch for the chocolate protein, but based on the vanilla I can only imagine how good that one is too.

10/10

OVERALL- So to sum up, we have a protein that 1) tastes good 2) mixes well and 3) has a great profile, what more could you ask for? A lot of times USP Labs has not impressed me with certain products but regardless of that, they really nailed this supplement and they really did catch me off guard this time. If you are looking for a new protein powder, you def. need to pick this up, I promise you it will not disappoint. Final score?

10/10

Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice review Goat. You had the big thread awaring everyone of the taurine/glycine padding going on. Most people including myself were unaware of this shameful practice until your big thread. Since USPlabs makes it a point in their marketing that they're not pulling this crap, it's fitting they hooked you up .

I have an unopened vanilla now so this review is good newz.

It came with a sample of the chocolate which tasted.....

USPlabs Product Educator classic34's Avatar
    classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for taking the time to write such a thorough review Jorge. It's much appreciated!

Originally Posted by NorCalMike View Post
    Nice review Goat. You had the big thread awaring everyone of the taurine/glycine padding going on. Most people including myself were unaware of this shameful practice until your big thread. Since USPlabs makes it a point in their marketing that they're not pulling this crap, it's fitting they hooked you up .

I have an unopened vanilla now so this review is good newz.

It came with a sample of the chocolate which tasted.....

I believe he won it in a contest for which I chose random winners. I actually was not aware of that thread. I don't spend much time on this site these days. Goat or Mike can you link me to it?

Sooo I take it you enjoyed it? Was that from the deal on another planet that came with all of the other goodies as well?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. You should see a licensed doctor before starting any diet and/or exercise program or when making health-related decisions. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.