Don't sweaT The techniquE SkiNny_BaSTard's Avatar
    SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Ironmaster Superbench + NYBB C-8510 Power Rack

Does anybody here have both the Ironmaster Super Bench and NYBB C-8510 Power Rack and use them together? I recently bought the bench and want to know how well the bench would fit in the power rack. Anybody know how well the bench fits in incline, decline, and military press position inside the rack? Any clearance issues? Thanks

SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    anybody?

KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KSA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have also the super bench.

Compact bench, so i think the bench will fit nice inside the power rack you want to get.

I had the powertec power rack with the powertec bench, and i had no problem.

The powertec bench is longer than the Ironmaster one.

Originally Posted by KSA
    I have also the super bench.

Compact bench, so i think the bench will fit nice inside the power rack you want to get.

I had the powertec power rack with the powertec bench, and i had no problem.

The powertec bench is longer than the Ironmaster one.

Yeah but the Powertec Rack is 6" deeper than the New York Barbell rack, so it can accomodate the bench better. The one thing i'm worried about with the Ironmaster super bench is how it will fit in the NYBB rack in decline and military positions because the whole bench rotates from a fixed point so your shoulders get pushed further away from the barbell when its on the rack. Does anybody know?

Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am using the Ironmaster bench with the 92552 rack.
    The 92552 has a bit more depth to it than the 8510. Allows me a bit more freedom with squats and rack pulls. Plus, it just makes me feel more space when in the cage.
    Anyway, I have not been limited in any exercises. I turn the bench backwards in the rack. Meaning my feet are across the back member. Obviously I do not have the lat/row attachment. I have a separate station for that.
    If you haven't bought a rack yet, check out the 92552. Less accessories, but a larger rack in general. I reviewed around a dozen racks before making this purchase. Pretty good buy for the sturdiness and size.
    It is one of the better items NYBB sells.