Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100)

Chicken and meat

I have some pretty ignorant questions. I would not know where to start searching for these ones, since its not an everyday topic. Hopefully, you guys can help me:

First: How do you cook your chicken? Whats your favorite brand?

Second: What would be your choice of red meat? Again, how do you cook the meat?
    Also, do you cook your meat/chicken for the entire week? Or every night, you prepare the food for the next day?

I dont know nothing about cooking, or food selection. In order for me to kick it up a notch, I would have to plan out my meals ahead of time, just wanted to know how some of you do it.

ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i just marinate it in whatever appeals to me and then throw it on the grill...ill buy a couple bags of frozen chicken breasts and grill them up then freeze them again and pull one out whenever im hungry

as for steak i usually go for flank steak cause its cheap and relatively fatty...but thats when im on keto, i dont usually eat red meat when im not doing keto

anonymous
    Well I eat chicken breast, and ground lean sirloin, both are baked in the oven at 400 degrees for roughly 30 minutes. Get a cheap electric thermometor mine cost 10 bucks. When meat has reached 160 it is done, and yet juicy and really good. Grilled meat is usually dry, but because I cover the pan in the oven with foil it causes alot of steam which keeps the meat moist.

OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Roast the chicken, or whap it in the george foreman. And filliet/rib eye/sirloin steak, rare of course.

Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ihop1411 View Post
    i just marinate it in whatever appeals to me and then throw it on the grill...ill buy a couple bags of frozen chicken breasts and grill them up then freeze them again and pull one out whenever im hungry

as for steak i usually go for flank steak cause its cheap and relatively fatty...but thats when im on keto, i dont usually eat red meat when im not doing keto
    How much do chicken do you make at once?
    let me get it straight though, you grill it up than you putt it in the fridge for the next time your hungry, correct?

Originally Posted by xtreme261 View Post
    Well I eat chicken breast, and ground lean sirloin, both are baked in the oven at 400 degrees for roughly 30 minutes. Get a cheap electric thermometor mine cost 10 bucks. When meat has reached 160 it is done, and yet juicy and really good. Grilled meat is usually dry, but because I cover the pan in the oven with foil it causes alot of steam which keeps the meat moist.
    Im definetly gonna do this. The chicken is put on the same pan as the meat? Does it matter? A normal pan will do the trick?

anonymous
    Yea I put them in the same pan, I eat the beef for lunch, and save the chicken for later in the day, of course you could cook a bunch at once,and cover in tupperware and keep in the fridge for a couple days. Add a little water with the meat because it will produce more steam.

Add a little water? I should just shoot a little over the meat and chicken? Or put the water than add the meat and chicken? Sry for all these questions but im not too familiar with cooking.