View Poll Results: How long did it take for you to see results (arms)

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2 weeks or less

6 10.17%
  • 2-5 weeks

8 13.56%
  • 5-10 weeks

12 20.34%
  • more than 10 weeks

33 55.93%
Closed Thread
    PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How long did it take you to see results (arm)

I just want to know
    HEIGHT: 186 cm (6"1')
    WEIGHT STARTED: 63 kg (138lb)
    WEIGHT CURRENT: 76.5

pssst.. When answering my question's don't look at how many posts i got

ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    week or so
    Bulking Journal - Mission Mass -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3806021

__HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) __HaGGiS__ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Two days it was for me when i first started, almost half an inch on my right arm, permenant too, nothing on my left arm though, how strange.

Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dunno, couldn't tell ya, i'm still waitin to see results, lol, j/k, probably about 2 weeks, still not sure though, cause i have naturally ripped arms without workin out, i'll see when they get better
    Ja ben ik Nederlands

"Everything I do, I strive to be more like you. You've taken me from the depths within and released me, freed me, into what you want me to Be. Every day I live for you, and I devote my life to you. God, you are my salvation, Jesus, my rejuvinator." - Is0, Allen

"A life unexamined is a life not worth living" - Unknown

"Once a person realizes his state of sin, his natural inclination is to find the remedy within himself. He attempts to bring about his own salvation by human means. He tries various reforms when he needs to be regenerated. As with the Israelites, he tries to become justified by the Law rather than by faith in Jesus, Rather than cleaning up the old man, he needs to be made a new man in Christ. He doesn't need to "turn over a new leaf," he needs a completely new life. The only remedy for man's fallen state is salvation by the grace of God through faith in His Son Jesus." - SOS

If you guys ever wanna talk, about anything, whether troubles, problems, christian advice, whatever it may be, I'm here.

Allen

Nickdogggg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdogggg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdogggg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdogggg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdogggg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdogggg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdogggg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdogggg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdogggg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdogggg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdogggg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Little under a year

Registered User PrettyPinkDonut's Avatar
    PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    28years old? da fuq, and i felt old for this section
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

TroL69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TroL69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TroL69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TroL69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TroL69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TroL69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TroL69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TroL69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TroL69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TroL69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TroL69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Little under 2 hours my arm grew 2 inches or so

Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PrettyPinkDonut View Post
    28years old? da fuq, and i felt old for this section
    Threads 12 years old, that's why.

Registered User PrettyPinkDonut's Avatar
    PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rows4lyfe View Post
    Threads 12 years old, that's why.
    ive been dupped like three times today
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Rows4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PrettyPinkDonut View Post
    ive been dupped like three times today
    haha, yea this nickdog dude has bumped about 10 old threads atleast.