Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50)

cutting and no sex drive?

hi ppl
    this isnt really a sex topic so mods plz dont delete
    Is it just me or is it normal to not feel horny when you're on a hardcore cut??
    im 19, single right now so not getting any anyway but i rarely feel the urge to even jerk off, like once a week max... which is VERY abnormal for me, sorry for the details but just describing the situation... im am 16 weeks into it btw so i guess its been a while..
    Will the "levels" all return when i stop the calorie deficiency you think?

Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's normal dude. plus if you're taking a supp like sesamin that will contribute too. don't worry the horniness comes back when you stop

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Post your typical diet...

Are you getting at least 20% of your total calories from fat with a even split between saturated, poly, and mono fats?

HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would think that it will come back when you up your fat intake a bit.

My libido tanked when I changed my diet also. I was way more ready to go when I was on a higher fat intake. I am 35 now but before my diet I always felt like a 19 year old

I would love to tell you that it will get better. It really just depends. I know that sun tanning helps in this area greatly. I added some good amounts of EFA's and those seem to help me out alot. So try adding in some Fish Oils at least 6 grams a day and see how you feel?
    vBulletin Message

"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo3000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^

good advice, EFAs are always good to have on hand during a cut

Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nithos
    Post your typical diet...

Are you getting at least 20% of your total calories from fat with a even split between saturated, poly, and mono fats?
    thanks for the quick replies
    to be honest ive never got into the finer details with the diet.. i just cut out junk, lower my meal quantities and did a fair bit extra cardio (not that im arguing with my results, 16kgs down ) so yeah i dont count my calories or ratios..
    i didnt take any supps as most of them seem to contain caffeine which ive always been afraid of (little things like rotting teeth turn me off all im on is whey which i take 4 times a day.

Originally Posted by HYP3R
    I would think that it will come back when you up your fat intake a bit.

My libido tanked when I changed my diet also. I was way more ready to go when I was on a higher fat intake. I am 35 now but before my diet I always felt like a 19 year old

I would love to tell you that it will get better. It really just depends. I know that sun tanning helps in this area greatly. I added some good amounts of EFA's and those seem to help me out alot. So try adding in some Fish Oils at least 6 grams a day and see how you feel?
    sun tanning really? bit of vitamin D to boost the libido?

HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya, I am 99% sure its your diet. You gotta have some good healthy fats in there or your libido will stay the same. 4 whey shakes a day? Probably not the smartest thing you can do. Try adding some good whole foods like chicken, red meats, good veggies and then have a whey in the AM and definately have whey PWO.

Add some fish oil capsules into your diet. You will see alot better results in the way you feel and look.
    vBulletin Message

Originally Posted by HYP3R
    Ya, I am 99% sure its your diet. You gotta have some good healthy fats in there or your libido will stay the same. 4 whey shakes a day? Probably not the smartest thing you can do. Try adding some good whole foods like chicken, red meats, good veggies and then have a whey in the AM and definately have whey PWO.

Add some fish oil capsules into your diet. You will see alot better results in the way you feel and look.
    oh yeah its definately the diet, i mean b4 i was cutting i would be spankin it at least daily lol
    im actually a vegetarian so i make up my lacking meat sources with the shakes...
    fish oil is something i definately look into, i used to take flax seed oil.. in oil form tho not capsules, are they better than oil in any way, to take?

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    100% normal
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Originally Posted by Scaglietti
    fish oil is something i definately look into, i used to take flax seed oil.. in oil form tho not capsules, are they better than oil in any way, to take?
    Good question. I have actually heard that the oil is better. But to be honest I am a big puss when it comes to that stuff. So I opted for the capsules. Most people on the boards agree that they are about the same as taking just the oil. So its kinda your choice. You might want to opt for the capsules as I would personally hate to lug the oil around with me for every meal ;/
    vBulletin Message