Liux43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bench press and inner bicep

So whenever I do a heavy set (5 reps) of bench press I feel this pinching sensation at the inner bicep near the armpit. I feel like my form is correct, and other have said the same. However, I could easily be doing something wrong.....I don't have a video. Just need a heads up or something.

Also when I do military press my delts (back delts) have pain.

khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    same problem here, anyone know anything about this? its only on my right side and it's always there to the point where its probably knocking off 1 or 2 reps each set.

Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Liux43 View Post
    So whenever I do a heavy set (5 reps) of bench press I feel this pinching sensation at the inner bicep near the armpit. I feel like my form is correct, and other have said the same. However, I could easily be doing something wrong.....I don't have a video. Just need a heads up or something.

Also when I do military press my delts (back delts) have pain.
    Just from what your saying, i'd say a pinched nerve. Probably axillary nerve or some branch originating from it.

me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000)
    sometimes i get that pinching sensation on my right trap. feels like a sting and have to stop my set. the pinch went away slowly, i dont think i feel it anymore.

give it time and it should go away.
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khakiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it is definitely a pinched nerve now that i think about it, looking at some charts im thinking intercosto- brachial. thanks for pointing me in the right direction.