Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im of two minds about this. One the one hand, the dumb ass was arrogant enough to go back to a country he was wanted for the crime (which has a VERY different significance in places like austria and germany than it does in the uk....its a law there that holocaust denying is illegal). But it still seems like a law arresting people for being stupid. If being stupid was illegal, Syriankid would be in jail for life.

Then again, if Muslims get pissed off enough to kill people over cartoons, why cant Jews be pissed off and punish those who insult them? Except they did it legally.

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by reignoffire
    Im of two minds about this. One the one hand, the dumb ass was arrogant enough to go back to a country he was wanted for the crime (which has a VERY different significance in places like austria and germany than it does in the uk....its a law there that holocaust denying is illegal). But it still seems like a law arresting people for being stupid. If being stupid was illegal, Syriankid would be in jail for life.

Then again, if Muslims get pissed off enough to kill people over cartoons, why cant Jews be pissed off and punish those who insult them? Except they did it legally.

Once again, its not an all Jewish issue either, the relatives I had who went to concentration camps were all Christians. So its not just Jewish people who are pissed off about this, not to mention there are an even greater number of people whose lives were turned upside down, whose homes were destroyed, who were drug out of their houses in the middle of the night, who lost relatives to the Nazi's, or those who had relatives who were Nazi's and have no wish to relive that particular part of their history.

Irving was stupid, he went back to Austria knowing full well what would happen, I question his intelligence more than I question the law, he was cocky, he made his bed, now he can lie in it.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50) reignoffire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ElMariachi
    Once again, its not an all Jewish issue either, the relatives I had who went to concentration camps were all Christians. So its not just Jewish people who are pissed off about this, not to mention there are an even greater number of people whose lives were turned upside down, whose homes were destroyed, who were drug out of their houses in the middle of the night, who lost relatives to the Nazi's, or those who had relatives who were Nazi's and have no wish to relive that particular part of their history.

Irving was stupid, he went back to Austria knowing full well what would happen, I question his intelligence more than I question the law, he was cocky, he made his bed, now he can lie in it.

Oh don't get me wrong Im not crying for him. His stupidity got him what he deserved.

locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well I just read this guy is getting three years in prison because he plead guilty. Now that this guy was arrested for just saying an opinion shouldn't we go arrest anyone who ever wrote a conspiracy theory, lets go arrest that guy that was on Oprah who wrote a million little pieces, we know he lied. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. So he wrote a book saying the holocaust didn't happen for some reasons, I have read some and although I think he is an idiot i don't think he deserves prison time. Its a damn book. Why is it that people get so worked up over nothing these days? It is up to the reader to do more research and decide for themselves if they think it is true or not. Stupidest thing I have read all day. makes me mad that he is going to jail, what ever happened to freedom of speech?

The article I read was short and didn't give much detail, what crime did they actually charge him with?
    I do not discriminate against different aminos. I love all aminos equally.

bulking 168.5lbs start, current 200lbs
    goal: become a monster

Originally Posted by locknid
    Well I just read this guy is getting three years in prison because he plead guilty. Now that this guy was arrested for just saying an opinion shouldn't we go arrest anyone who ever wrote a conspiracy theory, lets go arrest that guy that was on Oprah who wrote a million little pieces, we know he lied. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. So he wrote a book saying the holocaust didn't happen for some reasons, I have read some and although I think he is an idiot i don't think he deserves prison time. Its a damn book. Why is it that people get so worked up over nothing these days? It is up to the reader to do more research and decide for themselves if they think it is true or not. Stupidest thing I have read all day. makes me mad that he is going to jail, what ever happened to freedom of speech?

The article I read was short and didn't give much detail, what crime did they actually charge him with?

It's illegal to deny the holocaust in austria, for obvious reasons as it is in Germany.

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's illegal to deny the holocaust in austria, for obvious reasons as it is in Germany.

and so of course the doofus ended up travelling to Austria. His book originally was released in the UK, and nobody really threatened him there, but I guess he hadn't stirred up enough controversy so he felt the need to go to Austria and rub it in people's faces.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He got three years apparently. I'll go find the article in a minute...
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

saz_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) saz_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) saz_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) saz_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) saz_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) saz_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) saz_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) saz_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) saz_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) saz_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) saz_ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4733820.stm

So much for freedom of speech, eh Europe?

and so of course the doofus ended up travelling to Austria. His book originally was released in the UK, and nobody really threatened him there, but I guess he hadn't stirred up enough controversy so he felt the need to go to Austria and rub it in people's faces.
    Yeah I don't get that....if your so dumb to go in a country you KNOW want you arrested, you probably deserve it. He thought he was being so smug and now he's got three years to think about where he went wrong in coming back to a country he would be arrested in.

Originally Posted by saz_
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4733820.stm

So much for freedom of speech, eh Europe?

Hey in Austria it's a law, he broke it. It's obvious why its a law there (unless you deny ww2 and nazisim happened too I guess). You go into someone's house, you don't piss on the carpet.

Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Hey in Austria it's a law, he broke it. It's obvious why its a law there (unless you deny ww2 and nazisim happened too I guess). You go into someone's house, you don't piss on the carpet.
    Isnt that what freedom of speech means. You are supposed to say what ever you want without anyone threatening you or anything? Isnt that what people here were whining about? You could atleast admit to the hypocrisy. Muslims should have gotten the same level of respect. But we all know they dont have the same influence as the jews have. Europe should get some lessons on equality and human rights.

Europe(hypocrites) just got OWEND big time.

Originally Posted by Independance86
    Isnt that what freedom of speech means. You are supposed to say what ever you want without anyone threatening you or anything? Isnt that what people here were whining about? You could atleast admit to the hypocrisy. Muslims should have gotten the same level of respect. But we all know they dont have the same influence as the jews have. Europe should get some lessons on equality and human rights.

You don't know anything about world war 2 do you?

It's different insulting a fictional, two faced ****phile who is worshipped and denying a horrific incident in history that ACTUALLY EXISTED.

Thumbs down

Yes because before that, Austrians were threatening to launch attacks on Big Ben when Irving was in the UK.

There is a huge difference here and you are missing this point. This guy was in England for years spreading his message of hate and I don't recall any Austrians burning down embassies, or attacking English people.

No Austrians were screaming "DEATH TO ENGLAND" and such, he was free to say what he wanted, but he pushed the envelope, got cocky and went to a country that is sensitive about a difficult past. Nobody's fault but his own.

Imagine if those Danish cartoonists went down to Saudi Arabia? They would not be in prison for 3 years, they'd be headless.

Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500) Independance86 is not very helpful. (-500)
    blah blah blah I'm a hypocrite blah blah blah
    Ok

Yes because before that, Austrians were threatening to launch attacks on Big Ben when Irving was in the UK.

There is a huge difference here and you are missing this point. This guy was in England for years spreading his message of hate and I don't recall any Austrians burning down embassies, or attacking English people.

No Austrians were screaming "DEATH TO ENGLAND" and such, he was free to say what he wanted, but he pushed the envelope, got cocky and went to a country that is sensitive about a difficult past. Nobody's fault but his own.

Imagine if those Danish cartoonists went down to Saudi Arabia? They would not be in prison for 3 years, they'd be headless.
    Indy, YOU just got owned.

Durka Durka Durka Allah Durka Death to de west durka
    Ok

Why are you trying so hard to go around it. It so damn obvious. Just say it"they are hypocrites". There is nothing wrong with admiting the truth.

Did he have the right to say what he wanted without being prosecuted?

Was this right abused?

Dont try to complecate the issue

Ok
    LOL

you idiot I'm atheist

OWEND

Why are you trying so hard to go around it. It so damn obvious. Just say it"they are hypocrites". There is nothing wrong with admiting the truth.

Did he have the right to say what he wanted without being prosecuted?

Was this right abused?

Dont try to complecate the issue
    I wouldn't mind if all idiots were in prison, wouldn't have you talking crap here now.

LOL

you idiot I'm a retard

OWEND

Oh I know that.

PWNED

I wouldn't mind if all idiots were in prison, wouldn't have you talking crap here now.
    ok that made nosense. Good job on NOTHING.

Oh I know that. I like touching little boys.

PWNED

Damn you are a sick freak.

I lie about people liking kids because Im a huge peodophile. Also proud to say Im a product of inbreeding and have shagged all my family, immediate and otherwise. I like animal action, too.
    You got issues.

I like f*cking the brains out of my 3yo sister and after that I let my dog hump me while my dad f*cks my mouth. What can I say we have a close relation.
    Ok..............

Ok..............

I swear I just said all that about you ten minutes ago. Originality not your strong point eh?

I swear I just said all that about you ten minutes ago. Originality not your strong point eh?
    ^^^^Thats supposed to be original ???

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's about enough of this.
    Psalm 121