Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500)

How my first ever date went (and shes a 10/10)

Yeah I ****ed it up. It just seemed that it was so easy for me to say the wrong things, do the wrong things. For example she showed me a pic of her and her sister whos 10 years older (she carries that picture in her wallet hmm), and I (jokingly) jested that her sister looked like her mom and old. I thought she would get the joke.. but she said in an angry tone "NEVER make fun of my sister". I'm thinking inside "you stupid bitch wtf is wrong with you I was just kidding". That just screwed everything up.. it's funny that on a first date, one strike and your out.

And nearing the end of the lunch she said "don't call me" which honestly hurt my feelings so when the bill came I paid for my iced cappuccino and tuna sandwich, and told her "here.. your chamomile tea and salad cost xxx". She begrudgingly and disbelievingly took out the cash from her purse, flung it towards me on the table and took off.

She expected me to pay for her food and was pissed that I didn't. I mean, I knew there was no chance of any poon in my future from her, so why pay? Anyway just to make sure, is it understood that the guy normally pays for everything? However, before things went sour she said I looked like Mr Bean but didn't say if it was a turn on or turn off. I pray to God girls find Rowan Atkinson handsome... many people have said I look like him.

SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000)
    If she got upset just because of that.. then..

Torrette Typing Syndrom FreshMintBlue's Avatar
    FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is Rowan Atkinson...You have nothing to worry about, he is concidered to be THE MAN... hell even I would hit it

Last edited by FreshMintBlue; 02-15-2006 at 07:37 AM.
    FreshMint's Book of generaly cool People:

Sword_; (OZ), LoveThyPain, The Conqueror, Haider254, IceDragon, dodigago, ®eckless, BB is 4 life :), _Sniper_, danishabs, NorwegianBadass, Chipman

beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    least you stood your own, its nice to see YOUR in control

Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by beastof2006
    thats exactly what i was thinking.
    -The Age of Mount- resumes

"Get a look at greatness!"

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If your tone was off it could have been misinterpreted,

but at least you made her pay for her meal.

Gangsta.

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She seems like a bitch. I've talked to many women about dating, and most of them say that they will make the man pay for them ONLY if they are interested in the man and want to see him again.

KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah nice job, if i was in your position i would of AFC'd out and took the beating

Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah SO in control that she ran out on him and embarrassed his ass.

He's not in control and neither is she, because there's no kind of relationship between these two. Bzzzzt.

BTW, do not ever bust a girl's balls by busting her friends/siblings. Always go AT HER. You should have said something like "WOW! that's your sister sure she's related to you?" Or something like that. But never make fun of the friends. You gotta make it like it's YOU TWO that don't get along, and do it playfully.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tim
    She seems like a bitch. I've talked to many women about dating, and most of them say that they will make the man pay for them ONLY if they are interested in the man and want to see him again.
    Dude, he did **** up. His comment wasn't funny. Maybe us guys can laugh at something like that but girls don't. Guess that makes every girl a bitch, eh?
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

strongjoindate2repratio Average Chaos's Avatar
    Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Average Chaos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by richhappyempty
    Yeah I ****ed it up. It just seemed that it was so easy for me to say the wrong things, do the wrong things. For example she showed me a pic of her and her sister whos 10 years older (she carries that picture in her wallet hmm), and I (jokingly) jested that her sister looked like her mom and old. I thought she would get the joke.. but she said in an angry tone "NEVER make fun of my sister". I'm thinking inside "you stupid bitch wtf is wrong with you I was just kidding". That just screwed everything up.. it's funny that on a first date, one strike and your out.

And nearing the end of the lunch she said "don't call me" which honestly hurt my feelings so when the bill came I paid for my iced cappuccino and tuna sandwich, and told her "here.. your chamomile tea and salad cost xxx". She begrudgingly and disbelievingly took out the cash from her purse, flung it towards me on the table and took off.

She expected me to pay for her food and was pissed that I didn't. I mean, I knew there was no chance of any poon in my future from her, so why pay? Anyway just to make sure, is it understood that the guy normally pays for everything? However, before things went sour she said I looked like Mr Bean but didn't say if it was a turn on or turn off. I pray to God girls find Rowan Atkinson handsome... many people have said I look like him.

The good thing, its getting better from now on ...
    Religion of cheese

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sarge Jones
    Dude, he did **** up. His comment wasn't funny. Maybe us guys can laugh at something like that but girls don't. Guess that makes every girl a bitch, eh?
    She wasn't a bitch for getting mad - that is understandable. She is a bitch for saying "don't call me" and then STILL expecting him to pay after that.

psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I knew there was no chance of any poon in my future from her, so why pay?
    lmao i hear ya on that buddy! But trust me if ur a true pimp u don't even need to pay for her to get poon!!!

Oh I didn't see that. My bad.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

anonymous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anonymous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    haha funny, nothin wrong with what you did just unlucky.

There was plenty wrong with that comment of his (which by the way wasn't the least bit funny).
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000)
    and told her "here.. your chamomile tea and salad cost xxx"
    haha great, reps
    Keep it simple, always.

Originally Posted by Pnigro
    haha great, reps
    Yes, that was indeed the right thing to say, though his initial comment that pissed her off was inappropriate. I would NEVER pay for my date if she already declared that she didn't want to see me again during the date.

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i would be pissed too if some girl i didnt know randomly dissed my older brother. What the hell were you thinking?

"oh mad its her older sister who shes obviously very close to, considering she carries a picture of her in her wallet, i better diss her and imply she looks old"...yeah good move dumbass lol.

richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500) richhappyempty is not very helpful. (-500)
    Fine I admit, I ****ed up with that comment. On hindsight now, yeah, it wasn't so smart. But c'mon.. 1 bad comment and I'm out?

King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good job man... it's good to see that you're getting out with girls now. Honestly, don't blame yourself too much for what happened. Some people just have really bad attitudes. It's unfortunate that this first date will frame your perception of future dates to come, but usually you can get away with being somewhat of a smart ass. It was not the BEST comment in the world, but it's not a deal-breaker either (unless your tone made you come off really poorly). I'd say it was 25% your fault, and 75% her crappy attitude that contributed to the failure of the date from what I can tell from your post.

Good learning experience, anyway.

beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beastof2006 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Sarge Jones
    Yeah SO in control that she ran out on him and embarrassed his ass.

He's not in control and neither is she, because there's no kind of relationship between these two. Bzzzzt.
    he was the one in control, he told her what was what.

Fine I admit, I ****ed up with that comment. On hindsight now, yeah, it wasn't so smart. But c'mon.. 1 bad comment and I'm out?
    Well, one bad comment and the fact that you resemble Johnny English probably did it. Maybe she'd take more ****ty attitude if you had the looks. Don't mean to diss you (not in a personal manner) but usually girls will just look for ONE slip up from a guy they're not physically attracted to as an excuse to end a date they don't wanna be on. She's hot, so she could be out with a hotter guy. That's how it is. That's why females are the choosers.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

he was the one in control, he told her what was what.
    Sorry, I can tell someone to pay for their lunch but that doesn't make them my bitch nor does it put me in control. Had he really been in control he would have taken her home and plowed her till she spoke in tongues.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

Torrette Typing Syndrom FreshMintBlue's Avatar
    FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thing is this and I'm sure I'm fairly right here:
    If she would have seriously liked you from the beginning she would have given you another chance.
    I mean I ****ed up so many times in the first few dates I had with my now GF... I even asked her what size her boobies are (I know I'm a dumb ****).

So she was either mildly interested in you and said to herself..give him one chance.
    Or she was only interested in your money as in paying for a free meal
    In any case somebody who is that heartless could not be good for you... so sorry you did not get to shag her, but be glad you did not end up with her
    FreshMint's Book of generaly cool People:

Sword_; (OZ), LoveThyPain, The Conqueror, Haider254, IceDragon, dodigago, ®eckless, BB is 4 life :), _Sniper_, danishabs, NorwegianBadass, Chipman

KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's funny that so many women want this "equality" with men. They'll protest around the state capitol with signs and yell, "I'm a woman hear me roar," however, where's the equality when the dinner check rolls around?

The comment you made, may or may not have been right. But you were right by making her pay for her half when she told you not to call her again.

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is her sister dead or anything?
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How did u get a date with this girl in the first place? Was it a blind date, dating service, did u meet her at a bar. She didnt know what u looked like till the date?

Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost
    Is her sister dead or anything?
    If she already wasn't interested, why would she show me her sister's picture and say "maybe the 3 of us can hang out sometime" which is when I royally ruined it by saying it would be like being on a date with her and with her mom present.

No, her sister's not dead. You think I'd make a joke about a dead member of her family? Even I am not THAT retarded.

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If she already wasn't interested, why would she show me her sister's picture and say "maybe the 3 of us can hang out sometime" which is when I royally ruined it by saying it would be like being on a date with her and with her mom present.

No, her sister's not dead. You think I'd make a joke about a dead member of her family? Even I am not THAT retarded.
    Well, she might be one of those creepy people that keeps the corpse under her bed and talks to it at night...probably best you avoided that date.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.