Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Still admirin Xmas brah? BaSsSiKk's Avatar
    BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Flex Wheeler Synthol??

I've heard a lot of rumours that Flex used to use synthol. Is this true? Ive looked back at some of his videos and his muscles do look smooth, no grainy look or ripped veins so it makes me wonder? Anyone any ideas on this? Any pics of obvious synthol clues??? Flex is still one of the greatest though. Thanks

Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Calves and delts... that's what I've heard. That's what happens when the greatest aesthetic body in bodybuilding history is forced to play the mass game in order to win: the lines get ruined and health goes down the toilet.

Site Jaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Site Jaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Site Jaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Business
    Calves and delts... that's what I've heard. That's what happens when the greatest aesthetic body in bodybuilding history is forced to play the mass game in order to win: the lines get ruined and health goes down the toilet.
    Agreed 100%. Mass game has ruined quite a few amazing physiques.
    Rob, MBA and Owner of
    SiteJaws Website Design
    Bodybuilding, Fitness & Small Businesses
    www.sitejaws.com

truffel shuffel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truffel shuffel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truffel shuffel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truffel shuffel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truffel shuffel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truffel shuffel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truffel shuffel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truffel shuffel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truffel shuffel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i always heard that he used in his delts, ecspecially his rear delts.

BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not to sure about synthol however in an article once written by him in Muscular Development tittled ReFLEXions. He talked alot about using esikclean. Which is a product somewhat similar to synthol but not quite. Both are used for site enhancement however Synthol is just oil i.e. steroid with out the drug. Whereas Esikclean was a product injected into the muscle that would cause it to swell due to inflamation and didn't last long. He said he used it all over his body if I remember correctly and that he'd have to have his wife there by his side for when he'd pass out from all the injections to make sure that he wouldn't pass out and have a needle still in him.
    New to posting, yes New to bodybuilding NO!
    I've been a bodybuilder for quite some years and constantly read everything about the sport I can get my hands on. Especially this site, I've been reading here for a long time. Just never posted.

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    They all use synthol. Yes it's a narrow minded statement, but it's more accurate than half the **** out there.

Site Jaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Site Jaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Site Jaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Contract Killer
    They all use synthol. Yes it's a narrow minded statement, but it's more accurate than half the **** out there.
    I've built a lot of websites for pros and top amateurs. They share some good info. It's mostly Escaline, as it's less obvious than synthol. And many guys use it, as there are often lagging bodyparts that cannot be chnaged no matter what.
    Rob, MBA and Owner of
    SiteJaws Website Design
    Bodybuilding, Fitness & Small Businesses
    www.sitejaws.com

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    they also use the stuff heavily in the offseason to stretch out the fascial tissue in order to allow for easier growth

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)
    dog of course he used synthol when he competed,just look at his physique.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BEEFIE
    Not to sure about synthol however in an article once written by him in Muscular Development tittled ReFLEXions. He talked alot about using esikclean. Which is a product somewhat similar to synthol but not quite. Both are used for site enhancement however Synthol is just oil i.e. steroid with out the drug. Whereas Esikclean was a product injected into the muscle that would cause it to swell due to inflamation and didn't last long. He said he used it all over his body if I remember correctly and that he'd have to have his wife there by his side for when he'd pass out from all the injections to make sure that he wouldn't pass out and have a needle still in him.
    He has admitted to using both.

Aussie LTD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie LTD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie LTD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie LTD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie LTD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie LTD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie LTD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie LTD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie LTD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie LTD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aussie LTD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The big question: Does Ronnie Use synthol/where/how much?

King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes ronnie does, but only in his calves
    G is a g
    A key is a key
    A snitch is a fish with no fins that cant swim when I dump him in the river

BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by King_O_Quads
    yes ronnie does, but only in his calves
    What makes you so sure he uses it in his calves?? How can you back that statement up?
    I've been a bodybuilder for quite some years and constantly read everything about the sport I can get my hands on. Especially this site, I've been reading here for a long time. Just never posted.

King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_O_Quads is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    easy, most black bodybuilders use synthol in their calves, as blacks seem to genetically have Higher Gastonemius (sp) than whites.

also i talk with people who "help" some pros, and they get most of the lowdown
    G is a g
    A key is a key

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    easy, most black bodybuilders use synthol in their calves, as blacks seem to genetically have Higher Gastonemius (sp) than whites.

that's dem runningback genes.

TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Contract Killer
    that's dem runningback genes.
    Part of it. Also the higher ratio of fast-twitch muscle fibers.

I have that same problem and I'm a white guy, really high calf insertions. NOTHING seems to work. I've got 18.5" arms and 15" calves maybe that's what I need.

Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gizmosbro2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From what he wrote in his book....it sounded like he would do almost anything it took for him to win, and almost all of the guys have that same mentality to win. I wouldnet put it past him, but he didnet mention that he took it specifically. Either way, hes no worse than all the others, and i respect him and think that he was the greatest.

I have that same problem and I'm a white guy, really high calf insertions. NOTHING seems to work. I've got 18.5" arms and 15" calves maybe that's what I need.

i wouldn't do that quite yet unless your maxed out on growth, just train your calves less frequenttly twice a week, and they should begin to grow again
    G is a g
    A key is a key

BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

maybe u need to train ur CAlves HARD with high reps less rest periods and get them growing! like i do!

agvares is not very helpful. (-500) agvares is not very helpful. (-500) agvares is not very helpful. (-500) agvares is not very helpful. (-500) agvares is not very helpful. (-500) agvares is not very helpful. (-500) agvares is not very helpful. (-500) agvares is not very helpful. (-500) agvares is not very helpful. (-500) agvares is not very helpful. (-500) agvares is not very helpful. (-500)
    thread is useless without pics

floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50) floods will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure if these are shops, you be the judge

Also, i remember seeing a vid of him on MD responding to some comment Levrone made, and his arms looked fairly sus from memory
    Never seen a man beat the snake before...

INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by INMATEaco View Post

Coleman schooling everyone..
    03.02.11 - 164.6lbs
    07.02.11 - 162.4lbs (strong illness)
    14.02.11 - 166.6 (strong weight gain - start of mini cut)
    21.02.11 - 164.6
    03.03.11 - 163.8
    08.03.11 - 163.8 (backed off the cardio a little)

angelbbguru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) angelbbguru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) angelbbguru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) angelbbguru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) angelbbguru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) angelbbguru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) angelbbguru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) angelbbguru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) angelbbguru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) angelbbguru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) angelbbguru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BEEFIE View Post
    I believe your right. Kevin Levone is also know for using Esikclean and also buying a whole stock of it so Flex Wheeler is limited on his stock. I believe i read this in MD or the Flex Wheeler Biography.
    ~Angel Mendez

"Ignorance Kills, Let's Kill Ignorance" -Paul Borreson

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I believe him saying he used esedhewhruiehw (other stuff I can't spell) and not synthol. I'm not sure if some of the pictures below were highlighting his arms as well, but if so they've always had that shape since he first turned pro, although some of the ones post retirement what the ...
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by the-craig View Post
    I believe him saying he used esedhewhruiehw (other stuff I can't spell) and not synthol. I'm not sure if some of the pictures below were highlighting his arms as well, but if so they've always had that shape since he first turned pro, although some of the ones post retirement what the ...
    Esciline, same thing Dexter used in his calves and I think Levrone was supposed to have used at one point or another. Synthol inflates muscles like a balloon, esiline irritates the muscle causing it to inflame and swell.
    BB.com OG
    2k+
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173319421

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's the spelling I was after

Didn't know how to so I hit the keyboard randomly.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bi's , tri's , delts all heads and calves

sigh

redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ScottishMark View Post
    Coleman schooling everyone..
    ^^^^This!!!! Coleman is making Wheeler look like a child..............GOAT