Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The Worldís #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Still admirin Xmas brah? BaSsSiKk's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 189 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13147
    BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaSsSiKk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BaSsSiKk's BodySpace

Flex Wheeler Synthol??

I've heard a lot of rumours that Flex used to use synthol. Is this true? Ive looked back at some of his videos and his muscles do look smooth, no grainy look or ripped veins so it makes me wonder? Anyone any ideas on this? Any pics of obvious synthol clues??? Flex is still one of the greatest though. Thanks

Business is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Business is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Business is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Business is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Business is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Business is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Business is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Business is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Business is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Business is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Business is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Calves and delts... that's what I've heard. That's what happens when the greatest aesthetic body in bodybuilding history is forced to play the mass game in order to win: the lines get ruined and health goes down the toilet.

Site Jaws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Site Jaws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Site Jaws has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Business
    Calves and delts... that's what I've heard. That's what happens when the greatest aesthetic body in bodybuilding history is forced to play the mass game in order to win: the lines get ruined and health goes down the toilet.
    Agreed 100%. Mass game has ruined quite a few amazing physiques.
    Rob, MBA and Owner of
    SiteJaws Website Design
    Bodybuilding, Fitness & Small Businesses
    www.sitejaws.com

truffel shuffel is just really nice. (+1000) truffel shuffel is just really nice. (+1000) truffel shuffel is just really nice. (+1000) truffel shuffel is just really nice. (+1000) truffel shuffel is just really nice. (+1000) truffel shuffel is just really nice. (+1000) truffel shuffel is just really nice. (+1000) truffel shuffel is just really nice. (+1000) truffel shuffel is just really nice. (+1000)
    i always heard that he used in his delts, ecspecially his rear delts.

BEEFIE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEEFIE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEEFIE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEEFIE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEEFIE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEEFIE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEEFIE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit BEEFIE's BodySpace
    Not to sure about synthol however in an article once written by him in Muscular Development tittled ReFLEXions. He talked alot about using esikclean. Which is a product somewhat similar to synthol but not quite. Both are used for site enhancement however Synthol is just oil i.e. steroid with out the drug. Whereas Esikclean was a product injected into the muscle that would cause it to swell due to inflamation and didn't last long. He said he used it all over his body if I remember correctly and that he'd have to have his wife there by his side for when he'd pass out from all the injections to make sure that he wouldn't pass out and have a needle still in him.
    New to posting, yes New to bodybuilding NO!
    I've been a bodybuilder for quite some years and constantly read everything about the sport I can get my hands on. Especially this site, I've been reading here for a long time. Just never posted.

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Stats: 6'5", 250 lbs
    BodyPoints: 15177
    Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Contract Killer's BodySpace
    They all use synthol. Yes it's a narrow minded statement, but it's more accurate than half the **** out there.

Site Jaws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Site Jaws has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Site Jaws has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Contract Killer
    They all use synthol. Yes it's a narrow minded statement, but it's more accurate than half the **** out there.
    I've built a lot of websites for pros and top amateurs. They share some good info. It's mostly Escaline, as it's less obvious than synthol. And many guys use it, as there are often lagging bodyparts that cannot be chnaged no matter what.
    Rob, MBA and Owner of
    SiteJaws Website Design
    Bodybuilding, Fitness & Small Businesses
    www.sitejaws.com

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!! kethnaab's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12505
    kethnaab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kethnaab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kethnaab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kethnaab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kethnaab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kethnaab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kethnaab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kethnaab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kethnaab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kethnaab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kethnaab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kethnaab's BodySpace
    they also use the stuff heavily in the offseason to stretch out the fascial tissue in order to allow for easier growth
    Reps for Life - DinoT1985, grizz101, darkninja67, Snakethejake83, HurpnDurp
    Dirty Sanchez on sight - brb_ballin

Stats: 6'2", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1040
    the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the terminator is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit the terminator's BodySpace
    dog of course he used synthol when he competed,just look at his physique.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 11760
    johnnyironboard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnnyironboard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnnyironboard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnnyironboard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnnyironboard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnnyironboard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnnyironboard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnnyironboard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnnyironboard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnnyironboard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) johnnyironboard has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit johnnyironboard's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BEEFIE
    Not to sure about synthol however in an article once written by him in Muscular Development tittled ReFLEXions. He talked alot about using esikclean. Which is a product somewhat similar to synthol but not quite. Both are used for site enhancement however Synthol is just oil i.e. steroid with out the drug. Whereas Esikclean was a product injected into the muscle that would cause it to swell due to inflamation and didn't last long. He said he used it all over his body if I remember correctly and that he'd have to have his wife there by his side for when he'd pass out from all the injections to make sure that he wouldn't pass out and have a needle still in him.
    He has admitted to using both.

BodyPoints: 803
    Aussie LTD is a name known to all. (+5000) Aussie LTD is a name known to all. (+5000) Aussie LTD is a name known to all. (+5000) Aussie LTD is a name known to all. (+5000) Aussie LTD is a name known to all. (+5000) Aussie LTD is a name known to all. (+5000) Aussie LTD is a name known to all. (+5000) Aussie LTD is a name known to all. (+5000) Aussie LTD is a name known to all. (+5000) Aussie LTD is a name known to all. (+5000) Aussie LTD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Aussie LTD's BodySpace
    The big question: Does Ronnie Use synthol/where/how much?

King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes ronnie does, but only in his calves
    G is a g
    A key is a key
    A snitch is a fish with no fins that cant swim when I dump him in the river

BEEFIE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEEFIE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEEFIE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEEFIE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEEFIE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEEFIE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEEFIE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit BEEFIE's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by King_O_Quads
    yes ronnie does, but only in his calves
    What makes you so sure he uses it in his calves?? How can you back that statement up?
    I've been a bodybuilder for quite some years and constantly read everything about the sport I can get my hands on. Especially this site, I've been reading here for a long time. Just never posted.

King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) King_O_Quads has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    easy, most black bodybuilders use synthol in their calves, as blacks seem to genetically have Higher Gastonemius (sp) than whites.

also i talk with people who "help" some pros, and they get most of the lowdown
    G is a g
    A key is a key

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Stats: 6'5", 250 lbs
    BodyPoints: 15177
    Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Contract Killer's BodySpace
    easy, most black bodybuilders use synthol in their calves, as blacks seem to genetically have Higher Gastonemius (sp) than whites.

that's dem runningback genes.

Stats: 6'1", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 136
    TheDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheDiesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit TheDiesel's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Contract Killer
    that's dem runningback genes.
    Part of it. Also the higher ratio of fast-twitch muscle fibers.

Visit BEEFIE's BodySpace

I have that same problem and I'm a white guy, really high calf insertions. NOTHING seems to work. I've got 18.5" arms and 15" calves maybe that's what I need.

Stats: 5'10"
    BodyPoints: 5376
    Gizmosbro2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gizmosbro2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gizmosbro2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gizmosbro2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gizmosbro2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gizmosbro2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gizmosbro2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gizmosbro2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gizmosbro2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gizmosbro2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gizmosbro2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Gizmosbro2's BodySpace
    From what he wrote in his book....it sounded like he would do almost anything it took for him to win, and almost all of the guys have that same mentality to win. I wouldnet put it past him, but he didnet mention that he took it specifically. Either way, hes no worse than all the others, and i respect him and think that he was the greatest.

I have that same problem and I'm a white guy, really high calf insertions. NOTHING seems to work. I've got 18.5" arms and 15" calves maybe that's what I need.

i wouldn't do that quite yet unless your maxed out on growth, just train your calves less frequenttly twice a week, and they should begin to grow again
    G is a g
    A key is a key

BodyPoints: 4949
    BuffGuy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit BuffGuy123's BodySpace

maybe u need to train ur CAlves HARD with high reps less rest periods and get them growing! like i do!

agvares is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) agvares is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) agvares is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) agvares is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) agvares is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) agvares is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) agvares is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) agvares is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) agvares is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) agvares is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) agvares is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit agvares's BodySpace
    thread is useless without pics

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    floods has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) floods has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) floods has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) floods has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) floods has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) floods has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) floods has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) floods has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) floods has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) floods has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) floods has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit floods's BodySpace
    Not sure if these are shops, you be the judge

Also, i remember seeing a vid of him on MD responding to some comment Levrone made, and his arms looked fairly sus from memory
    Never seen a man beat the snake before...

Stats: 6'3", 350 lbs
    INMATEaco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) INMATEaco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) INMATEaco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) INMATEaco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) INMATEaco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) INMATEaco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) INMATEaco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) INMATEaco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) INMATEaco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) INMATEaco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) INMATEaco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit INMATEaco's BodySpace

Stats: 5'9", 1 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6634
    ScottishMark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScottishMark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScottishMark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScottishMark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScottishMark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScottishMark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScottishMark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScottishMark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScottishMark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScottishMark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScottishMark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ScottishMark's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by INMATEaco View Post

Coleman schooling everyone..
    03.02.11 - 164.6lbs
    07.02.11 - 162.4lbs (strong illness)
    14.02.11 - 166.6 (strong weight gain - start of mini cut)
    21.02.11 - 164.6
    03.03.11 - 163.8
    08.03.11 - 163.8 (backed off the cardio a little)

BodyPoints: 53
    angelbbguru is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angelbbguru is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angelbbguru is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angelbbguru is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angelbbguru is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angelbbguru is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angelbbguru is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angelbbguru is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angelbbguru is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angelbbguru is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angelbbguru is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit angelbbguru's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BEEFIE View Post
    I believe your right. Kevin Levone is also know for using Esikclean and also buying a whole stock of it so Flex Wheeler is limited on his stock. I believe i read this in MD or the Flex Wheeler Biography.
    ~Angel Mendez

"Ignorance Kills, Let's Kill Ignorance" -Paul Borreson

Stats: 5'11", 182 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1203
    the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit the-craig's BodySpace
    I believe him saying he used esedhewhruiehw (other stuff I can't spell) and not synthol. I'm not sure if some of the pictures below were highlighting his arms as well, but if so they've always had that shape since he first turned pro, although some of the ones post retirement what the ...
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just donít seem the same; Actiní funny, but I donít know why; íScuse me while I pass this guy.

Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    BaGeL23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaGeL23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaGeL23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaGeL23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaGeL23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaGeL23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaGeL23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaGeL23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaGeL23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaGeL23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BaGeL23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BaGeL23's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by the-craig View Post
    I believe him saying he used esedhewhruiehw (other stuff I can't spell) and not synthol. I'm not sure if some of the pictures below were highlighting his arms as well, but if so they've always had that shape since he first turned pro, although some of the ones post retirement what the ...
    Esciline, same thing Dexter used in his calves and I think Levrone was supposed to have used at one point or another. Synthol inflates muscles like a balloon, esiline irritates the muscle causing it to inflame and swell.
    I rep back ~2k+, every single time.

R.I.P iPhone 4

09/12/10 - 05/05/11

I'll never love again

I'll, take peyote, roam the rivers of Nairobi
    Change my name to Navajo and live alone and only grow weed
    Cuz, this Naomi flowin show gets pretty lonely
    Dont nobody ever know you
    Everybody call you homie

Stats: 5'11", 182 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1203
    the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the-craig has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit the-craig's BodySpace
    That's the spelling I was after

Didn't know how to so I hit the keyboard randomly.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just donít seem the same; Actiní funny, but I donít know why; íScuse me while I pass this guy.

Stats: 6'2", 260 lbs
    tsiparlanaeht has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tsiparlanaeht has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tsiparlanaeht has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tsiparlanaeht has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tsiparlanaeht has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tsiparlanaeht has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tsiparlanaeht has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tsiparlanaeht has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tsiparlanaeht has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tsiparlanaeht has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tsiparlanaeht has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit tsiparlanaeht's BodySpace
    bi's , tri's , delts all heads and calves

sigh

Stats: 6'2", 260 lbs
    BodyPoints: 567
    redlinedrummer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redlinedrummer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redlinedrummer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redlinedrummer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redlinedrummer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redlinedrummer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redlinedrummer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redlinedrummer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redlinedrummer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redlinedrummer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redlinedrummer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit redlinedrummer's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ScottishMark View Post
    Coleman schooling everyone..
    ^^^^This!!!! Coleman is making Wheeler look like a child..............GOAT

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast