emillou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face macro help for a numbtie !

Hello to all out there. Can someone please do the math for me regarding my macros ? ive tried, believe me ive tried as soon as i think i'm sorted i read another article and BAMN back to the drawing bored. To cut a long story short was training for 4years, got in good shape without eating clean really just healthily, gave up training for 18mths ( family probs ) but been back and hitting the gym hard, eating super clean since xmas. Now, i'm comming on a treat (i'm guessing with muscle memory and all ) all the info i can get on macros begin with how much weight i want to loose....i dont, i want to gain muscle and thats heavier, Yeh?...... So up to now ive been eating 5/6 meals daily, 6Ltrs water, a typical day is :-

Meal 1 1/2 cup oats, 1.5 scoop P.P, few berries, flax oil
    Meal 2 3 eggs/ 1 yolk scrambled with cottage cheese, 1 slice WM bread
    Meal 3 3oz tuna, green beans, salad, olive oil dressing
    Meal 4 3oz chicken, sweet pot, fibrouse veggies, flax oil
    Meal 5 same as meal 3
    Meal 6 protein shake/ piece fruit/ tsp PB ( usually PWO )

My stats are 119lb, 5FT 5", 17% bf, 37 years young
    Bi 11.5
    chest 36
    waist 26
    hip 34
    thigh 19
    calf 12

if i knew what macros/ grams per meal i should be getting it would help ammensly at the moment i'm guestamating !! Anyone who has similar stats please reply i'd love to do a figure comp before i turn grey !!!!

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by emillou
    Can someone please do the math for me regarding my macros ?

Meal 1 1/2 cup oats, 1.5 scoop P.P, few berries, flax oil
    Meal 2 3 eggs/ 1 yolk scrambled with cottage cheese, 1 slice WM bread
    Meal 3 3oz tuna, green beans, salad, olive oil dressing
    Meal 4 3oz chicken, sweet pot, fibrouse veggies, flax oil
    Meal 5 same as meal 3
    Meal 6 protein shake/ piece fruit/ tsp PB ( usually PWO )

Oy! Fairly difficult...

The 'macros' are usually on the lables- and I can not see your lables (ie: I don't know what is in your protein shake)

You could try to plug that into www.fitday.com
    That should give you a good estimate

Your meals look pretty good though...as well as your stats

Congrats!!
    Right now it doesn't matter what the results will be.
    Whats more important is that you test the waters. You share the story.. you add a different aspect to your recovery..

Leap and the net will appear..

emillou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Megin thanx for reply, i know i'm asking a lot but i cant get my head around the figures. Ive tried the fit day thing but i'm from England and a lot of the foods just arn't on ect i know you can personalize foods ive tried but the nutrition info fitday requires, just arn't on the food labels i buy. I use the bodyfortress whey P.P it has per serving 22g :- 82 cals
    16.6g pro
    1.4g carbs
    1.1g fat

Any input you can give me will be much appreciated.

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Humm...well, I plugged it in and it comes out to roughly:

source grams cals %total
    Total: 1726
    Fat: 62 557 34%
    Sat: 9 84 5%
    Poly: 6 53 3%
    Mono: 25 221 13%
    Carbs: 148 485 29%
    Fiber: 26 0 0%
    Protein: 151 604 37%
    Alcohol: 0 0 0%

It didn't copy very well, and its not exact- but it should be pretty close

Right now it doesn't matter what the results will be.
    Whats more important is that you test the waters. You share the story.. you add a different aspect to your recovery..

Leap and the net will appear..

lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    also, www.nutritiondata.com is a good site.
    just more info for ya