**Under Construction** E_Scapegoat's Avatar
    E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

THROBBING headache when lifting & after!

recently, ive goten into DC (probably the most intense training ever) and i REALLY need my intensity to keep at a high level. Ive been doing it for the past week, and while Ive goten headaches before, its getting worse. I have to take 4-6min breaks its so bad, and i need VERY short intervals on this. It feels like someone smashes my head with a baseball bat with every heartbeat. Im wondering, since it usually grows when i take Xpand ( http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/enxpand.html ), if that might have anything to do with it. I ride my bike 7 mins to the gym, have 2 cups of oats and 2-1/2 cups of water, 12oz with a scoop of xpand, and do many warmup sets. Anyone have ANY idea whats going on?? if it continues, i might have to stop DC.
    NPTI Certified PT

Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This happened to me last summer for like a month straight. Scared the s*** outta me but eventually the headaches stopped. Don't what if it was supplements I was on or what.

Future nutritionist The Godfatha's Avatar
    The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well try doing a workout without taking the Xpand and see what happens. NMy guess would be its something in htere. Possibly the amount of vasodilators
    Supplements are only for supplementing a good quality diet, training plan and lots of rest.

Don't waste your money on supps until you have those 3 basic components nailed down.

UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you check your blood pressure regularly? Because that sounds like it is probally a result of high blood pressure. During heavy lifting your b/p increases. That would explain why with every heart beat the pain increases

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This happened to me about a year ago. I would get these head throbs lifting anything no matter how much it weighed. After talking to some good board members and under the advice of the Doc, I took 2 weeks off from lifting.

Came back after the 2 weeks and it they were gone and havent came back since. I cant stress enough though. No lifting of anykind!
    Any questions on the Air Force and how it can help meet your needs PM me!

bruce_leet19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bruce_leet19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bruce_leet19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bruce_leet19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bruce_leet19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bruce_leet19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bruce_leet19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bruce_leet19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bruce_leet19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bruce_leet19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bruce_leet19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that has happened to me too, had no idea what was causing it, but im pretty sure it was related to too much caffeine. i think i was taking hydroxycut at the time ;p

pain was so bad it blurred my vision, and my hearing would go out haha freaked the hell out of me.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd visit a chiropractor.

marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marqui678 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by UnionHooligan
    Do you check your blood pressure regularly? Because that sounds like it is probally a result of high blood pressure. During heavy lifting your b/p increases. That would explain why with every heart beat the pain increases
    Thats what it sounds like to me....also, if your not getting enough water, it will cause these problems too.