GottaGetBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GottaGetBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GottaGetBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GottaGetBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GottaGetBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GottaGetBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GottaGetBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GottaGetBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which Fat burner?

Hi im looking for a fatburner, to help me lose fat without burning muscle. I was looking at Lipo 6, hydroxycut hardcore and Hot Rox Extreme, can you guys tell me which will work best thank you.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It is not the fat burner that makes you hold muscle, its your diet. If your eating enough calories, then you will not experience much muscle loss at all. Your best bet for holding muscle would be a testosterone booster if your over 18. The injectable AAS testosterone is used, when using highly catabolic illegal cutting drugs, so boosting your body's natural test production would help the same way, just not as strong.

Mike
    ….

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    It is not the fat burner that makes you hold muscle, its your diet. If your eating enough calories, then you will not experience much muscle loss at all. Your best bet for holding muscle would be a testosterone booster if your over 18. The injectable AAS testosterone is used, when using highly catabolic illegal cutting drugs, so boosting your body's natural test production would help the same way, just not as strong.

Mike
    Is it a waste to use fat burner with NOxplore or fat burner with creatine? Will that cancell the purpose of each other?

TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Is it a waste to use fat burner with NOxplore or fat burner with creatine? Will that cancell the purpose of each other?
    No and No. You may just want to be careful with too much at night, can cause you to be restless and mild insomnia if used for an extended period of time.

I've had good success with Dialene4 and Ergopharm Amp. Hydroxycut wasn't worth a crap IMO.
    The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare.

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.- John 16:33

B.S., Exercise Sports Science - Texas State University

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Nope, not pointless at all. But you need to be careful as most fat burners contains stims, and so does noxplode.

Mike
    ….

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TexFlex View Post
    No and No. You may just want to be careful with too much at night, can cause you to be restless and mild insomnia if used for an extended period of time.

I've had good success with Dialene4 and Ergopharm Amp. Hydroxycut wasn't worth a crap IMO.
    Nope, not pointless at all. But you need to be careful as most fat burners contains stims, and so does noxplode.

Mike
    Thanks both of you. Repped.

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GottaGetBigger View Post
    Hi im looking for a fatburner, to help me lose fat without burning muscle. I was looking at Lipo 6, hydroxycut hardcore and Hot Rox Extreme, can you guys tell me which will work best thank you.
    you look very lean as is. You may not need a stim, but I will suggest a good one anyway.

For a stim, I would probably recommend Man Scorch.
    Non-Stim RPN DCP

and if you have a few trouble areas i.e. love handles/pooch, definetely give Napalm a shot.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

can has cheezburger? Pound4pound's Avatar
    Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've heard many good things about Napalm. I can't wait to try it.

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pound4pound View Post
    I've heard many good things about Napalm. I can't wait to try it.
    I'm surprised that you have not yet.

but you are 6% bf, so why don't you put on a few dirty lbs before you get to work

and there is a great opportunity in the company promo section for anyone interested.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

can has cheezburger? Pound4pound's Avatar
    Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    I'm surprised that you have not yet.

but you are 6% bf, so why don't you put on a few dirty lbs before you get to work

and there is a great opportunity in the company promo section for anyone interested.
    I placed an order with AR this morning but unfortunately I received an email shortly after stating that my order has been backordered. Bummer.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Mike
    Are you seriously 5'1"?
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oye, easy on the short fellas -- they have a pronounced chip on their shoulder.
    Avant Research R&D/Rep
    Add Avant Labs to your mySpace!
    www.myspace.com/AvantLabs