Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Ripped Glutes!!!!!!!!

ok guys i know this is gonna sound real gay and screwed up but i need to know this to polish off my physique. its always been easy for me to lose fat on the stomach area and lovehandles but ever since i can remember ive had a difficult time cutting fat off my ass and overall hip area and also leg area.

any advice guys to lose fat and gain muscle on the glutes?

and no squats please or similar movements since i have a small back problem and am unable to do these type of exercises.

so alright guys any advice to burn fat off the glutes and hips and build muscle?????

FireFox will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireFox will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireFox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you right... its sounds gay...

you can't burn fat in one place, you need to lower your bf.
    and for the muscle stiff leged deadlift would be best, but you say you cant do this kind of stuff, so try leg curls, leg press etc...

Stats: 6'2", 207 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3900
    FarEastBeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarEastBeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarEastBeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarEastBeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarEastBeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarEastBeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarEastBeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarEastBeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarEastBeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarEastBeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarEastBeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit FarEastBeast's BodySpace
    This guy's right ^^^, in that you can't really spot reduce and if you can't do squat-like exercises you're depriving yourself of the best ones. Now, the most famous ripped glutes in the history of ripped glutes belong to 8-time and counting Mr. O Ronnie Coleman, who attributes his savage slabs of ass sinew to deep squats and parking lot lunges. Since you say you can't squat, I suggest you try walking lunges. Do them as heavy as you can - even if it very light or no weight at all to start, and keep doing them.

legs 30 is a name known to all. (+5000) legs 30 is a name known to all. (+5000) legs 30 is a name known to all. (+5000) legs 30 is a name known to all. (+5000) legs 30 is a name known to all. (+5000) legs 30 is a name known to all. (+5000) legs 30 is a name known to all. (+5000) legs 30 is a name known to all. (+5000) legs 30 is a name known to all. (+5000) legs 30 is a name known to all. (+5000) legs 30 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FarEastBeast
    Now, the most famous ripped glutes in the history of ripped glutes belong to 8-time and counting Mr. O Ronnie Coleman, who attributes his savage slabs of ass sinew to deep squats and parking lot lunges.
    Long?

I find short lunges harder than medium, long and side.

Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gripper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    alright thanks guys, i know i need to lower bodyfat also so any cardio tips for that aside from running and biking?