Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Drinking a gallon of water a day?

Will drinking a gallon of water a day help me loose weight more rapidly????

I mean, one actual gallon. And of course a little more here and there. I am working on it now....

Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    water aalone will not make you loose weight : remember it is the whole package that counts : nutrition and workouts and rest. Water is a piece of the puzzle, but definetly an important factor. Lots of water throughout the day, will help flush out toxins, regulate metabolism, prevent water retention and is needed for proper functioning of all organs as well as distribution of vitamins and minerals.
    A gallon a day is a minimum for any athlete. Get in the habit of having a water bottle with you and zip throughout the day !
    Build Strength, Build Health, Build Life !

Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Semper Fi350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Iron-T
    water aalone will not make you loose weight : remember it is the whole package that counts : nutrition and workouts and rest. Water is a piece of the puzzle, but definetly an important factor. Lots of water throughout the day, will help flush out toxins, regulate metabolism, prevent water retention and is needed for proper functioning of all organs as well as distribution of vitamins and minerals.
    A gallon a day is a minimum for any athlete. Get in the habit of having a water bottle with you and zip throughout the day !
    I know that. I am talking about adding it in w/ my workouts that I do 7 days a week. I was drinking about 3-4 bottles a day, but a gallon is like 8 bottles!!

I just need to get those last 5 lbs off. Will it help me not be as hungry? I HOPE so!

RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    as IronT said it will only add another piece to the package. 5 pounds isn't that much to lose....You'll do fine.
    "Sucess is a simple measurement of the commitment, sacrifice, and pain one endures to achieve a dream"-Unknown

"its about knowing what you want, and accepting what you have to sacrifice"- From Big Cat's article on Building a Professional

AwesomeAndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwesomeAndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwesomeAndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwesomeAndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwesomeAndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwesomeAndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwesomeAndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwesomeAndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwesomeAndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwesomeAndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AwesomeAndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by Semper Fi350
    I know that. I am talking about adding it in w/ my workouts that I do 7 days a week. I was drinking about 3-4 bottles a day, but a gallon is like 8 bottles!!

I just need to get those last 5 lbs off. Will it help me not be as hungry? I HOPE so!
    bro, I dun know about you guys , but water seems to boost my appetite. I love it.I drink about 1 1/2 gal. a day. Gotta keep the muscles saturated. Cannot afford to be dehydrated in my sport.
    Train HARD.

Listen to Your BODY.

Intensity is the KEY .

I feel like every organ in my body is floating. I think it is getting ready to come out of my nose.

IT BETTER NOT boost my appetite.