Pale Assassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pale Assassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Upper chest, biceps, shoulders

Ok all Ive got is a bench at home with barbell.

For upper chest i guess i can only do inclines, but whats the best angle to his the upper and middle chest?

My shoulders, im interested in hitting the middle delt head and rear, will military presses take care of that along with benching?

Biceps, the Brachialis i think, its between the triceps and biceps on the side of the arm, makes the arm apprear wider/thicker from the front. Will doing barbell or preacher curls hit it? I dont even have a preacher thingy but i noticed that the end of my bench lifts up so i can sort of use like a preacher curl bench.

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds good dude, just work with what you got. You will have to improvise a little. Good luck!

peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I'm not exactly sure about the incline angle, but I keep mine around 30 degrees, like I said I'm not positive that is the best angle. It works best for me because it keeps me from using my shoulders.

I think upright rows and lateral raises are more geared towards your lateral (middle) delt and barbell rows for your posterior (rear) You can get some inexpensive dumbells for the lateral raises. Military press work your front delts.

Yes, preacher curls will work.

psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The way it works is the greater the incline the more you uswe your shoulders. So that means at 30 your using more of you shoulders, notice how y our almost doing a db shoulder press at the 30 incline?. Decline uses only the pecs specifically the lower pecs and the triceps.

Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maximus877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I meant 30 degrees from horizontal. Not from vertical.

Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    military presses will make your front delts awesome your side delts will be good but it wont do much for your rear delts you probably have to do rear laterals for those

Jorisd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jorisd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hi

yes levrone is right, when u do bench press your front delts will also be involved. But you dont use your rear delts. So do other exercises for your rear delts.

Static-X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I personally would not use something that 'flips up and kinda will work like a preacher thingy'. It just sounds like an injury ready to happen. Your arm is so overextended, that if your makeshift device gives out, your arm is going to give out, at the bicep.

The way to work that ever-so overlooked bicep muscle is to do Hammer Curls. They hit it directly more than any other bicep move that I know of. Hold the DB with you arm in front of your chest, one DB at a time, with your palm facing your chest. You can alternate reps or do straight reps with one hand then the next.
    Brick, no hit back.