Thread: GNC and SESAMIN

Registered User GetMeLeanGetMeFit's Avatar
    GetMeLeanGetMeFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GNC and SESAMIN

Hi, this is my first time being here, but I went to GNC today and was asking about a fat burner and I specifically asked about Hydroxycut because It seems to be popular and I see in the magazines. Anyway, the guy working told me that hydroxycut is basically not worth it and he was pointing me towards this stuff called sesamin, I’ve never heard of it. He told me a bunch of good things about it and stuff and how the company isn’t really mainstream yet but he continued to say they are one of the best. He told me if I didn’t believe him, to hold off on buying it and do research on here, then he went as far as to say that its way cheaper to buy it here also.

So I did my research on sesamin and it looks like he was telling the truth. I’m seeing a lot of info on this stuff called sesathin…is it the same stuff? Which one should I get?

I also stumbled upon some threads that Scivation is sponsoring about a contest…Looks pretty interesting, I was looking at a few and some of these dudes did a good job. And it looks to be that the logs should be done by now. Was a winner announced?

Thanks…help is appreciated

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Refreshing story- the guy did you good!!

SciVation Sesamin (probably the brand he was pointed you toward) and Avant Sesamin are both good products- as is MAN Vaporize, although it's not a pure sesamin product (ie. it's a blend)

I'm sure reps will be pointing you toward CoA's shortly

Originally Posted by GetMeLeanGetMeFit
    I also stumbled upon some threads that Scivation is sponsoring about a contest…Looks pretty interesting, I was looking at a few and some of these dudes did a good job. And it looks to be that the logs should be done by now. Was a winner announced?
    I believe winners are announced Monday.
    Last edited by Blap Blaow; 02-18-2006 at 06:42 PM.
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hi, this is my first time being here, but I went to GNC today and was asking about a fat burner and I specifically asked about Hydroxycut because It seems to be popular and I see in the magazines. Anyway, the guy working told me that hydroxycut is basically not worth it and he was pointing me towards this stuff called sesamin, I’ve never heard of it. He told me a bunch of good things about it and stuff and how the company isn’t really mainstream yet but he continued to say they are one of the best. He told me if I didn’t believe him, to hold off on buying it and do research on here, then he went as far as to say that its way cheaper to buy it here also.

So I did my research on sesamin and it looks like he was telling the truth. I’m seeing a lot of info on this stuff called sesathin…is it the same stuff? Which one should I get?

Thanks…help is appreciated
    you didnt go to the GNC in edmond, oklahoma did you...

and yes, sesamin is good stuff. ec stack + sesamin and fish oil are basically my cutting supps right now.

Registered User GetMeLeanGetMeFit's Avatar
    GetMeLeanGetMeFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I went to the one in hayward, ca

zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I went to the one in hayward, ca

so that means their are at least 2 gnc employees who arent complete douche bags...i will continue my quest finding others...

29lbs down 30 more to go! wantstobeinshap's Avatar
    wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    glad you listened to my advice...

Cheers!

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast21.htm

^^^^^^^^Great article about this.

And yes, I have the Lab test results if they are needed.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.