loonatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement Half Life ...

Alright...
    I have been reading reading and reading..
    I have done several searches and can't find much about Half-Life.

I just want to know how to determine the Half-Life, and how to use a supplement once you have determined the Half-Life of it. (meaning how often to take it)

anyway, I am sure some of you more expierenced posters will complain about this thread... but everyone has to start somewhere.
    Carpe Diem

Hard Work + Dedication = Success

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    be more specific about what product you want the dosing protocol on, and im sure someone can help ya out.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

I am not asking in general for a particular supplement.
    I am asking how "Half-Life" is used to decide when to dose.

if someone can give me an example.. I will understand.

lets say..
    SuperDrol - whats the half-life, and how should it be taken? all at once, or throughout the day?

Phera-Plex - whats the half-life, and how should it be taken? all at once, or throughout the day?

1-AD - whats the half-life, and how should it be taken? all at once, or throughout the day?

4-AD - whats the half-life, and how should it be taken? all at once, or throughout the day?

Nolva - whats the half-life, and how should it be taken? all at once, or throughout the day?

Chlomid - whats the half-life, and how should it be taken? all at once, or throughout the day?

just give me some examples of each.. or just a couple.. and I will get the idea.
    Carpe Diem

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "The duration of action of a drug is known as its half life. This is the period of time required for the concentration or amount of drug in the body to be reduced by one-half. We usually consider the half life of a drug in relation to the amount of the drug in plasma. A drug’s plasma half-life depends on how quickly the drug is eliminated from the plasma."

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nursing/...proc/halflife/

as for those specific compounds, you should find that stuff out by reading up on them.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Thanks for the info and site.
    Much appreciated... I bookmarked the link, and will be reading up on it tomorrow.

anyone else?
    Carpe Diem

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont know them all but most orals tend to have shorter half lifes such as dbol at 3-4 hours and pp at 12 hours or so.

Most injectables have a longer half life anywhere form a day or tow all the way to several weeks.

As far as how to take its all preference. Generally keeping peak levels as often as possible is viewed the best for gains. For orals taking doses in the am may help sustain more natural test production as the half life is up by the time you go to sleep.

I prefer to take all doses in the am to peak out concentration and to have lower levels when I go to sleep mind you your body makes the most test in the early hours of sleep.

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This question may be better suited for the boys over at the Steroid Forum.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    The half life of each substance can vary considerably. For many PHs there is no telling what the half life is, only a guess or estimate since there were never any studies done on them.

I'm not aware of any database that shows the half life of specific chemicals. Rxlist.com will tell you the half life of prescription drugs that are listed in the PDR, but otherwise you would have to hunt through Pubmed to find that out.

Food ... mmmmmmmmm ... FatnBald's Avatar
    FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatnBald is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Regardless of the halflife of a drug, blood levels stay more stable when you take many smaller doses than one large dose...regardless of injectable or oral. Even something with a half-life of 10 days is going to more stable in your system if taken every day.
    I love me some peptides