megatron_ed will become famous soon enough. (+50) megatron_ed will become famous soon enough. (+50) megatron_ed will become famous soon enough. (+50) megatron_ed will become famous soon enough. (+50) megatron_ed will become famous soon enough. (+50) megatron_ed will become famous soon enough. (+50) megatron_ed will become famous soon enough. (+50) megatron_ed will become famous soon enough. (+50) megatron_ed will become famous soon enough. (+50) megatron_ed will become famous soon enough. (+50) megatron_ed will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Why are bodybuilding exercise videos so expensive and are they worth the $$?

Why are bodybuilding exercise videos so expensive and are they worth the $$?

And if you were to pick one, which would it be?

Thanks

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dunno, to make money I guess. But i get mine off the internet, or my buddy at Max Muscle lets me copy them. I have the battle for olympia 2000 and the ronnie coleman video and pumping iron. I want the kovacs video and shawn rays and colemans new one, hell I want them all.

peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Mega- they are usually money ploys.. get your workout's off of bb.com and hundreds of other sites.

CrazyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pumping Iron is the ****! And so is the battle for the olympia 2000, i cant wait til the 2001 comes out. Dont take your workouts from a video, there are so many workouts online. These BBers train a totally different way than most people, and plus most of these videos are taken when they are on extremely low-no carb diets because they are usually filmed right before the contests

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Also, all th people who say I'm not getting paid to say this.. bull****