[ROID RAGE] has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) [ROID RAGE] has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) [ROID RAGE] has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) [ROID RAGE] has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) [ROID RAGE] has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) [ROID RAGE] has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) [ROID RAGE] has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

eggs and constipation

hey guys, i have been reading and everyone seems to have 5-10 eggs or eggwhites in their diets and it seems sensible with all the proteins etc in them, however from reading and personal experiance too many causes constipation.

anyway i have started eating 3eggs daily the past week and have started finding it hard to take a ****, and am getting binded up inside. considering before i ate all these eggs i was regularly having a normal sized **** and now if i manage to ****, it is very small compared to previous and im getting very worried about this as i dont want to give up the protein, but it cant be healthy to be constipated either..anyway how do u guys combat this seeing as im not eating anywhere near as many eggs as everyone seems to be eating on here

any helpful advice would be good, i eat well otherwise, oats everything like that and after adding this to my diet the past week it has affected me like that...

MILKis4BABIES has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MILKis4BABIES has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can`t say i had that problem before.i`ve been eating 3-4 eggs everyday for a year and never had any problems.could it be anything else you are eating bro?

Wicker Man is not very helpful. (-500) Wicker Man is not very helpful. (-500) Wicker Man is not very helpful. (-500) Wicker Man is not very helpful. (-500) Wicker Man is not very helpful. (-500) Wicker Man is not very helpful. (-500) Wicker Man is not very helpful. (-500) Wicker Man is not very helpful. (-500) Wicker Man is not very helpful. (-500) Wicker Man is not very helpful. (-500) Wicker Man is not very helpful. (-500)
    I eat about 24-30 egg whites on any given day. I haven't really noticed a difference. - I'll let you know in a week.

The Icon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by [ROID RAGE]
    hey guys, i have been reading and everyone seems to have 5-10 eggs or eggwhites in their diets and it seems sensible with all the proteins etc in them, however from reading and personal experiance too many causes constipation.

anyway i have started eating 3eggs daily the past week and have started finding it hard to take a ****, and am getting binded up inside. considering before i ate all these eggs i was regularly having a normal sized **** and now if i manage to ****, it is very small compared to previous and im getting very worried about this as i dont want to give up the protein, but it cant be healthy to be constipated either..anyway how do u guys combat this seeing as im not eating anywhere near as many eggs as everyone seems to be eating on here

any helpful advice would be good, i eat well otherwise, oats everything like that and after adding this to my diet the past week it has affected me like that...

How much fiber are you intaking? I hit the toilet every morning and it is like everything in my system finds its way into the toilet.

[ROID RAGE] has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) [ROID RAGE] has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) [ROID RAGE] has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) [ROID RAGE] has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) [ROID RAGE] has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) [ROID RAGE] has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) [ROID RAGE] has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ok 24-30 eggs? rofl.

my rough meal plan is like this.

meal 1
    oats + honey

meal 2
    chicken breast
    3 whole eggs
    multivitamin
    fish oil tablet

meal 3
    spaghetti/pasta
    banana
    fish oil tablet

meal 4
    peaches
    apple

meal 5
    2 lamb/chicken/tuna sandwich on wholegrain bread
    peanuts

meal 6
    lamb/chicken/steak/ and veggies < one meat of course but different each day

ive been eating like this for a while now and ****ting normal size every morning, all routine etc

then after the adding the eggs in for a week and a half toward the end of the week and a half, the last 3 days my stomach was feeling more bloated and binded up and **** wasnt coming out (normally get up eat, ****), colon feels sore when trying to force it out and simply cant force anything out and if something comes out its a little turd. it has been 2 weeks now. i have done nothing different any other weeks except putting eggs in.

i find it hard to believe no one has run into this sort of problem given that too many eggs cause constipation?

obviously i will have to give up the eggs, as being binded up is seemingly far worse.......
    any advice guys?

beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok 24-30 eggs? rofl.

meal 1
    oats + honey

meal 2
    chicken breast
    3 whole eggs
    multivitamin
    fish oil tablet

meal 3
    spaghetti/pasta
    banana
    fish oil tablet

meal 4
    peaches
    apple

meal 5
    peanuts

meal 6

ive been eating like this for a while now and ****ting normal size every morning, all routine etc

then after the adding the eggs in for a week and a half toward the end of the week and a half, the last 3 days my stomach was feeling more bloated and binded up and **** wasnt coming out (normally get up eat, ****), colon feels sore when trying to force it out and simply cant force anything out and if something comes out its a little turd. it has been 2 weeks now. i have done nothing different any other weeks except putting eggs in.

i find it hard to believe no one has run into this sort of problem given that too many eggs cause constipation?

obviously i will have to give up the eggs, as being binded up is seemingly far worse.......
    any advice guys?
    add a complete protien source to meals 1, 3, and 4

Cadillac Jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cadillac Jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cadillac Jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cadillac Jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cadillac Jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cadillac Jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cadillac Jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cadillac Jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cadillac Jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cadillac Jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cadillac Jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Wicker Man
    I eat about 24-30 egg whites on any given day.

daaamnnnnnnnnnnnn

i couldnt do it

BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEEFIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow to many causes constipation? That's news to me. To many gives me the squirts! Then again I always seem to have the squirts, I think maybe I can attribute that to the whey or creatine or maybe all the bodybuilding food I consume. Not to mention the constant farts! Does anybody else have these problems.
    New to posting, yes New to bodybuilding NO!
    I've been a bodybuilder for quite some years and constantly read everything about the sport I can get my hands on. Especially this site, I've been reading here for a long time. Just never posted.

Ripsaw3689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripsaw3689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BEEFIE
    Wow to many causes constipation? That's news to me. To many gives me the squirts! Then again I always seem to have the squirts, I think maybe I can attribute that to the whey or creatine or maybe all the bodybuilding food I consume. Not to mention the constant farts! Does anybody else have these problems.
    yeah i just started my bulking diet last week and i always have to fart, and my **** is semi solid
    "Walk in to this world, with your head up high!" - Deftones

Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000)
    I get constipated if I eat too many. I just cut down on them.

glad to know its just not me Wtf?. how many eggs is too much for you?

oh and BEEFIEE i think the runs comes from the whey protein shakes, i would be runny as hell when i was drinking them. especially if you are drinking 2 a day or more.

thx for the advice beaves, any ideas what i should eat for the protein?

J Wes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J Wes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok 24-30 eggs? rofl.

meal 1
    oats + honey

meal 2
    chicken breast
    3 whole eggs
    multivitamin
    fish oil tablet

meal 3
    spaghetti/pasta
    banana
    fish oil tablet

meal 4
    peaches
    apple

meal 5
    peanuts

meal 6

any advice guys?
    Right now, i eat about 14 eggs a day, split between breakfast and dinner. I think your problem is that you are not getting enough fiber. I eat a lot of veggies, particularly green peas and brocoli. the green peas help me alot with being regular. I eat more veggies than normal lifters, but i am trying to maintain cuts , which is why i do it. Plus i can eat alot more food that way , without feeling starved all the time. But you fiber intake needs to increase.
    Some sacrifices are worth making if it means that i can have a body of a "god".

"The biggest crutch to any goal is indecisiveness".

'The hardest decision in bodybuilding is to decide whether you are cutting up or bulking up."

Harrisontwpguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by [ROID RAGE] View Post

*** I am sure by now you are back to normal, this is over 8 years old. I found it cause I think I have the same problem with eggs. Just wondering if that was your problem?