Thread: Chest/Back

SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Chest/Back

I've been sick the last few days and yesterday was my first day back into the gym. I missed Monday which is my chest day so I did chest and back on Tuesday. (yesterday) What a crazy workout. It took me nearly two hours but it was awsome. I've not done that for a long time and it felt just awsome. I had a wicked pump in my chest and back. I won't be doing this again though. It was just to catch up but it was a great shock to the system.

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is a pointless stupid thread

Why the hell would chest/back take you 2 hours, your just overtraining...

i can get chest/back in, in about 1 hour, and im sore the next day...

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your body releases cortisol after about 45-60 minutes of hard training.

I can do chest back and shoulders in about 45 minutes (from my first failure set to my last).

Br

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Grin that guy got slammed with flames

peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Kutulus
    This is a pointless stupid thread

Why the hell would chest/back take you 2 hours, your just overtraining...

i can get chest/back in, in about 1 hour, and im sore the next day...
    **** you. My chest normally takes an hour and my back normally takes an hour. 1 +1 = 2. And in case you didn't read everything......I said I had an awsome workout. It felt great. I had a wicked pump, and I won't be doing that again and I haven't done chest and back on the same day for a long time.

BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah me too...i started doing chest/back 2 weeks ago to shock my muscles, and it was great...i will re-iterate: i dont believe in that crap where you have too workout under 30 minutes... maybe for the average ADULT lifter, yes...but as a teen we have higher test. levels, and i intend to make full use of that...

Originally posted by BigAssDeltoids
    yeah me too...i started doing chest/back 2 weeks ago to shock my muscles, and it was great...i will re-iterate: i dont believe in that crap where you have too workout under 30 minutes... maybe for the average ADULT lifter, yes...but as a teen we have higher test. levels, and i intend to make full use of that...
    That's older adults. Just wait till you hit your twenties. Everything starts to come together. It's awsome.

Banned user87745477315471972481's Avatar
    user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Guys back off of him.. I give this guy A LOT of credit, because I would be completely DEAD if I did chest and back on teh same day. I have NO IDEA how kutulus goes through it all the time, but it takes me usually an hour for chest and an hour and 15 minutes for back.

Some of you guys don't work it hard enough becuase you're splitting into 2 parts. I always hear Kutulus moaning how he has a bad back, well this is EXACTLY the reason. Kutulus I STRONGLY suggest you devote a single day for chest and a single day for back.

Originally posted by Gmav
    Guys back off of him.. I give this guy A LOT of credit, because I would be completely DEAD if I did chest and back on teh same day. I have NO IDEA how kutulus goes through it all the time, but it takes me usually an hour for chest and an hour and 15 minutes for back.

Some of you guys don't work it hard enough becuase you're splitting into 2 parts. I always hear Kutulus moaning how he has a bad back, well this is EXACTLY the reason. Kutulus I STRONGLY suggest you devote a single day for chest and a single day for back.
    what?

i never moan about how i have a bad back...

my back is just fine

i do 9 sets for chest... how the hell does 9 sets take up 1 hour?

probably because super freak does more like 20-30 sets...

i only need 9 to have a good workout because i put a **** load of intensity into my workout... its not my fault superfreak is some pussy that lifts with zero intensity

i do 9 sets for chest... how the hell does 9 sets take up 1 hour?

probably because super freak does more like 20-30 sets...

i only need 9 to have a good workout because i put a **** load of intensity into my workout... its not my fault superfreak is some pussy that lifts with zero intensity
    I put my all into training you idiot. I do roughly 10-15 sets for chest. I put max intensity. I use 1-3 working sets of 4-8 reps depending on the exercise. Who the **** are you to say I train with no intensity. You don't know anything about me. The reason it takes you an hour to do 9 sets is because you sit around too ****ing much. Don't assume that I do the same as you because I don't. You would've dropped dead thru that chest/back workout I had the other day. You're a clown

How the hell can you judge someones intensity over the internet?? Have you ever seen him workout? I usually dont agree w. superfreak, but seriously.

Why would you count sets that arent working sets?? On average, how much do you rest between sets of compound and isolation exercises?

For me, it takes a total of 2-4 working sets for chest 3-4 working sets for back and 2 working sets for shoulders to have a killer workout. Its quality, not quantity. And my intensity is higher then anyone ive ever seen at the gym.

Remember, intensity is the measure of how close you bring a set to complete momentary muscular failure.

Br

Originally posted by SuperFreak

I put my all into training you idiot. I do roughly 10-15 sets for chest. I put max intensity. I use 1-3 working sets of 4-8 reps depending on the exercise. Who the **** are you to say I train with no intensity. You don't know anything about me. The reason it takes you an hour to do 9 sets is because you sit around too ****ing much. Don't assume that I do the same as you because I don't. You would've dropped dead thru that chest/back workout I had the other day. You're a clown
    i never said it takes me an hour to do 9 sets you dip ****...

i said i do chest and back in 1 hour... i do 9 sets for chest and 12 for back...

ha i knew you were a total idiot you can't even read what i wrote... god damn go back to first grade bro

i never said it takes me an hour to do 9 sets you dip ****...

i said i do chest and back in 1 hour... i do 9 sets for chest and 12 for back...

ha i knew you were a total idiot you can't even read what i wrote... god damn go back to first grade bro
    Ah, whatever. I read it wrong. Big ****ing deal. You're still a clown.

Is there anyone on this board that you actually get along with??

Br

im a clown...?

Your a clown, a clown that can't read...

Just incase you didn't read what wrote correctly let me say it again, this time i will use bold letters so your stupid ass can see it...

Your a clown, a clown that can't read...

Got it this time bud?

Why don't you go jerk off in some other forum, your not wanted here

Banned user87745477315471972481's Avatar
    user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol

lol This is funny