View Poll Results: Would you date a guy with no friends?

Voters
299. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, doesn't matter

120 40.13%
  • Yes, only if he was good looking to me

67 22.41%
  • No.

112 37.46%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    NoName5.1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoName5.1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoName5.1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoName5.1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoName5.1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoName5.1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoName5.1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoName5.1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoName5.1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoName5.1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoName5.1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ladies would you date a guy with no friends.

Misc thread on whether us guys would date a girl with no friends, got me thinking how it is for you ladies?

Repping turns me on.... fragilestone's Avatar
    fragilestone is not very helpful. (-500) fragilestone is not very helpful. (-500) fragilestone is not very helpful. (-500) fragilestone is not very helpful. (-500) fragilestone is not very helpful. (-500) fragilestone is not very helpful. (-500) fragilestone is not very helpful. (-500) fragilestone is not very helpful. (-500) fragilestone is not very helpful. (-500) fragilestone is not very helpful. (-500) fragilestone is not very helpful. (-500)

hell no!!

that says a lot about a guy If he is a loner..
    I think people will ALWAYS hate how comfortable I am in my own skin, and I can live with that :)

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It entirely depends on the guy. The one I was seeing didn't have many friends because they were still into the drug/alcohol scene while he had moved on to a healthier lifestyle. He easily made friends with a lot of people I introduced to him.
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sure I would...means more time for me! lol

Actually, I dont think its a big deal. Its harder to meet new people as we get older, and when our good friends move away and/or get married and have kids--it leaves the single people having to find new people to hang out with. Just as long as the guy isnt antisocial to an extreme and not some freaking stalker, then it shouldn't be a huge problem.
    "Wise men don't need advice. Fools don't take it." -Benjamin Franklin

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No. If you have no friends (and it isn't an issue like, as someone said, they're newly sober and all their friends are still partying, or whatever), there's something wrong with you. And I'm speaking as one of the most introverted, lone wolves I know--even I have some friends. The reason I say so is because it's important to be able to at least *function* in society. You don't have to be Mr. Popular, but having at least ONE honest-to-God, real-life friend is a sign that you are capable of empathizing and forming bonds with your fellow human beings. If you're not capable of doing that, then what chance would a relationship have?
    "This," I said pleasantly, "is known as getting it on."

ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ventik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    EDIT: Forget it.
    Last edited by ventik; 02-06-2008 at 02:07 PM.

stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did. And it was a big mistake.

Military Wife and Mom Julie5150's Avatar
    Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Julie5150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    And why does the guy not have any friends?
    Is he living in a hut in the middle of the woods? Or, is this "friends" refering to work-friends VS casual-friends?

A lot of people just don't have time to carry on friendships outside of work. I never did (I had kids) .. but I was on a good level with my employees. And my husband never did, but he was also on a good level with his employees ... there you go, the perfect couple.
    LOL

Big difference between not being able to "connect" with people at all - and not having any "friends"

But we were both managers - that usually robs you of free"friend"time and your employees do spend an excessive amount of time kissing your ass which can often be mistaken as a good work relationship.
    Real women CLEAN with kettlebells

Superhim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Depends on the reason why, but you better give him enough of a chance to find out which. Some people are just loners because they don't like many other people.

Before there are any snide comments, yes, I'm one of those people. I'm more of a loner because too many people in this world are either stupid or uninteresting. However, the friends I have and my girlfriend understand that I am very devoted and funloving if I decide it's worthwhile to be their friend.

Loners get put down too often. Most of them are just shy.
    Our father always said that laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died from Tuberculosis.

vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh come on. if the guy was handsome and when he spoke to you he "seemed" interesting, fun, confident, no problems lightly flirting with you, and he was able to talk to you in a fun way and make you feel a bit happier when he was around you and if he escalated things quickly and didnt keep things in the "are we gonna do this or what" zone forever like most guys do... im sure most girls wouldn't give a damn if he had zero friends or not. and dats teh troof

i hardly have any guy friends. i mean i have lots of guy friends, but i never do anything with them. maybe once every 2 months i will hang with them like watch the superbowl or go to the beach or mountain hiking something... and thats it. rest of the time I like to be a loner by myself and I damn enjoy it.

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your *******. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.
    -= 08-18-2009 Never Forget =-

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157444353

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    NO

ime, if a guy has no friends you become his ONLY FRIEND. he is completely dependant on you for love and affection and all that. my ex was like this and got jealous of me hanging out with my girlfriends, not calling him for a day, etc

of course if i had major chemistry with someone and was really attracted to them i would give it a chance but it's really a huge turn off for me
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5975691 <my new superfly wellness journal

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

One recognizes one's course by discovering the paths that stray from it.

Albert Camus

inhaling my vapours INSANEREACH's Avatar
    INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What I find slightly odd about this is,. When I've been out with girls they have seemingly hated the fact I had friends.I would have thought having no friends would make life easier for them ! I can only think of one girl who liked my friends and wanted to go drinking with them .And whenever my mates have girlfriends I hardly ever saw them.

Personally I wouldn't care if a girl had no friends providing she was attractive and wasn't a bunny boiler. Some people are shy and being someone who used to be shy I wouldn't make judgements. I once dated a girl who just got out of Bullwood Hall prison and she had no one, no friends or family nothing at first . I dated her because I liked her and I certainly didn't treat her as a charity case And we are still on and off now.
    I bang trannies.

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No. Like others have said, you don't have to be Mr. Popular but if you seriously have not one single friend then to me that is a symptom of some underlying issue.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5

goyongj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do you think girls want to talk to you if you were sucking on a beer by yourself in a bar?

Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Varla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No way. The company you keep [or lack thereof] says quite a bit about you.

TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile

I have in the past, and the person that truly doesn't have any friends totally depends upon you for all entertainment, like a previous poster said.

Right now i'm dating Ms. Social Butterfly Gotta Make 50 Billion Friends Every Time I Step Out The Door, and it can be extremely overwhelming at times. Like somebody else said, i'm more of a loner. I do have friends, but i'm the kind of person that goes for quality over quantity. But....I do have to admit that one of the things that attracted me to my current gf was the fact that she bought me out of my shell. LOL the only time we get to chill by ourselves is when we go on vacation. I guess it works both ways. She appreciates the fact that I push for "alone time" and enjoys the solitude sometimes, and I appreciate the fact that i'm not so nervous about meeting new people anymore.
    20+, you better ask somebody....

☆☆ Ron Paul 2012 ☆☆

Thanks for the motivation.

Action Items: 13.

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i don't have any friends.

yall hurt my feelings.
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by INSANEREACH View Post
    What I find slightly odd about this is,. When I've been out with girls they have seemingly hated the fact I had friends.I would have thought having no friends would make life easier for them ! I can only think of one girl who liked my friends and wanted to go drinking with them .And whenever my mates have girlfriends I hardly ever saw them.
    just because they don't want to hang out with your friends doesn't mean they would prefer you to not have a single one :P
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5975691 <my new superfly wellness journal

Albert Camus

themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You cannot judge a man to posses some problem/s simply because he has no friends.

First of all, you have to find out why.

Being solitary certainly doesn't mean to say you're a bad person. Some of the best people are solitary; they don't hate anyone and they will help others when they can.
    Last edited by themesomorph; 04-27-2008 at 09:11 PM.

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, it wouldn't happen.
    He'd have to have at LEAST one friend before I'd date him: me.
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

Slap yo favorite booty! missmarina's Avatar
    missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I like someone, I could care less if they have some friends, no friends, 10 million friends. doesnt matter to me.
    *Phillies*

"That's CRAZY!"~ Tracy Morgan

tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's no right answer. I don't mind having a few close friends and not many acquaintances, but then there are some people that have only acquaintances and aren't truly close to anyone....I think that would make me wonder more than anything.

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There are alot of people that I talk to, but dont hang out with. I have two friends and that's really it. I choose people that have the same values, respects, and aspects on life the same as mine. And well, at 21 years old, its a rare find.

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Absolutely YES! I think this whole "friend" thing is overrated and IMO, juvenille! When you grow up you realize how lucky you are if you can find one "true friend" in your entire lifespan! If a man has no "friends", it could be for many reasons. I think woman need to stop trying to play "psychologist" in respect to Men and judge him by the way he treats you...not by how many "friends" he has. Just my opinion.

*EDIT* I am careful about who I bring into my life as the wrong "friend" can really cause turmoil and reak havoc in a person's life. You CAN and should be "best friends" with someone you plan to or are f*ckin!
    Last edited by bambifox; 04-28-2008 at 06:30 AM.

but do you really think you could maintain your own social life and balance when someone else only cares about you and only talks to you? and do you think that if someone doesn't have friends and most likely never had many friends, that they would be able to communicate in a healthy way like is necessary for a working relationship?

ime no no no

Albert Camus

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by justagirl View Post
    but do you really think you could maintain your own social life and balance when someone else only cares about you and only talks to you? and do you think that if someone doesn't have friends and most likely never had many friends, that they would be able to communicate in a healthy way like is necessary for a working relationship?

ime no no no
    I was referring to a guy not having any "friends". Just because he has no "friends" does not mean he would have no "acquaintences" or people he knows and occasionally converses/interacts with. I have many acquaintenances, but very few "friends" as this is not a term I use frivolously. IMHO, a man with no friends, can be quite independent as this is probably his choice and not his destiny. Me, personally, don't have the time in my life for too many friends. My "friends" don't even live in the same state. I don't "chose" to make friends locally because most people I meet here in the state that I now live in don't qualify (IMO) to be what I hold in high esteem...and that is to be my friend. Just because a Man has chosen to not have friends, does not IMO, make him any more needy of a woman's attention than someone who has many friends...it depends on what the dudes got going on in his life (career, hobbies, goals, etc.).

Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most people that have lots and lots and lots of friends only know those people on a superficial level.

I prefer quality of friends over quantity of friends.

I can count the people I consider my real friends on my hand. I don't care if that makes me a loser and a loner. My fiance is the same way. I guess that's why we found each other...lol!

Personally, I would rather stay home alone than hang out with a whole bunch of people that I couldn't stand.

So to me, that wouldn't stop me from dating a guy. Actually, I would be turned off from a guy if he had too many friends. He would have too many people to keep up with and not enough time for me.

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Exactly, I would say the pendulam can swing both ways. There are many out there that are the unsociable, needy, desperate type. And there are many that are alright by themselves.

The way I see it is to be content with myself before I am content with anyone else. The important thing is as bambifox said have a balance of hobbies/intrests/goals.

There are pro's and con's to both sides just like anything else.

Gelfwings has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I see no problem with a guy having no friends. I do not like large crowds anyways, and loners are fine.