spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best fat burner for women?

My girlfriend has been using Tonalin CLA and has lost like 15 lbs... she's almost out of it and wants to 'step it up'

what should i recommend to her?
    "To everyone else who came up with bull**** insulting comments can go **** themselves and simply grow the **** up. My question was a good one. I've never used a shaker bottle before so do you think i'm going to know anything about it???" - Mr. Cruz on how to use a shaker bottle.

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if she liked the non stim of CLA then this would be a great stack for her

DCP
    Green Tea Caps
    Bulk Fish Oil softgels
    Sesathin
    CLA

Registered User HeatherArmbrust's Avatar
    HeatherArmbrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeatherArmbrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeatherArmbrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeatherArmbrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeatherArmbrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeatherArmbrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeatherArmbrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeatherArmbrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeatherArmbrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeatherArmbrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeatherArmbrust is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Depends..

What exactly is she looking for? Does she want something that gives her a boost or no? If not these could help out...

CLA is good stuff. She can also add in ALA 100mg morning and 200mg evening. Green Tea supp morning and mid day.
    Borage oil, which will also help with inflammation along with omega 3. 1000mg L carantine pre cardio/work out. And, 200mg chromium pre bed.
    Hard Nutrition sponsored IFBB PRO
    I DO use my sponsors products.

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DFA View Post
    if she liked the non stim of CLA then this would be a great stack for her

DCP
    Green Tea Caps
    Bulk Fish Oil softgels
    Sesathin
    CLA
    wow, I honestly wasn't expecting to find such a great post...er what he said

above that, if shes looking in to an actual stimulant burner I would try MAN scorch.

if she has a problem area, that she is always complaining about, get her Napalm, she will love you
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Agemini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    But does that really work? (napalm)

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All the woman I know either use Hydroxycut or Lipo-6 for their fat burners.

Yes, unfortunately mainstream popularity sells.

-Spaz

Thinking of a Master Plan SirSavageX's Avatar
    SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Agemini View Post
    But does that really work? (napalm)
    Yep. It's backed by solid scientific research.

I know a lot of companies make that claim about their products, so I don't blame you for being skeptical, but it's for real.

Read about it here-

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5591481

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For stim, my favorite is now Thermo Fire. It works and I don't get any unwelcome sides from it.

I haven't had any success with nonstim's I tried, so I won't be suggesting any.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SirSavageX View Post
    Yep. It's backed by solid scientific research.

I know a lot of companies make that claim about their products, so I don't blame you for being skeptical, but it's for real.

Read about it here-

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5591481
    Some more direct feedback from female users can be found here:

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/i...howtopic=31872

Hmm, another good thread with a fitness competitor is locked in a private forum. I'll see what I can do about a transcript with dosing protocols and other pertinent info.
    Avant Research R&D/Rep
    Add Avant Labs to your mySpace!
    www.myspace.com/AvantLabs

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stay Puft View Post
    Some more direct feedback from female users can be found here:

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/i...howtopic=31872

Hmm, another good thread with a fitness competitor is locked in a private forum. I'll see what I can do about a transcript with dosing protocols and other pertinent info.
    Jen Heath = The Hotness
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.