scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Unhappy why would a DR do this? pregnenolone and dhea

my blood test came back couple weeks ago.

Pregnenolone range is 10-200 and mine showed a low 15
    Dhea sulfate is 110-370 and mine was 279

Doc tells me to take 20mgs daily of dhea and 30mgs of preg daily
    Since i have done this for the past 2 weeks........i been so nauseas especially at night and i am knocked out around 8-9pm every day. It sucks and ruins my workouts cuz i cant. Been taking dramamine which helps

Im so exhausted even after 8 hours of sleep, nauseas, motion sickness.
    I did a full physical because i was feeling nauseas and motion sickness which doc found out i have low adrenal function according to my bloodtest,urine. Everything else was normal. The preg was the only thing circled, but i dont understand why he would give me dhea when it's in normal range? Ever since i been on both, it seems to make me even more nauseas consistantly

Your thoughts?

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    call him and tell him how you feel and he will re-evaluate.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

B.S. Kinesiology CSCS Vipersg123's Avatar
    Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    that isn't making sense to me... I would re-evaluate this... are the lose preg levels effecting other hormone levels ? If not then why would he do this?

scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scrilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    does not make sense to me either because preg converts to dhea

I was messed up prior to taking these 2 which called for the btest, which led to this but i feel worse than before i was taking these 2

bump

robolink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I concur...

Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
    does not make sense to me either because preg converts to dhea
    I was messed up prior to taking these 2 which called for the btest, which led to this but i feel worse than before i was taking these 2
    That's what I have read about Pregnenolone also...that one should not take it in conjunction with DHEA, because preg can convert to it (among other things).
    I'm going to try Pregnenolone for a while after I pick it up in a few days. Not sure which co. makes the best form - might be hit and miss.