evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Reps for modifying this cutting diet!

I just bought 2lbs of sweet potatoes, some tomatoes and lettuce. I'm tired of eating Brocolli+Spinach for fibrous carbs and brown rice for complex carbs... so use what I listed above (you can still use brocolli, but I ran out of spinach) to modify my actual diet to change it around and have the right time of carbs (complex and simple) at the correct times, etc:

Meal 1 :
    1/2 Cup Raw Rolled Oats
    10oz Skim Milk
    2 Egg Whites
    Multi-Vits

Meal2 :
    Can of Tuna
    1 Cup of Brocolli & Spinach
    Flax Seed Oil softgel

Meal3 : (Pre-Workout)
    Medium Size Apple
    Protein Powder + 6oz Skim Milk

Meal4.A : (Post-Workout)
    Protein Powder + water
    5g Creatine + Powerade

Meal4.B : (Taken 30-40 minutes after PW shakes)
    Chicken Breast
    1/2 Cup Brown Rice
    Flax Seed Oil softgel

Meal 5 :
    Chicken Breast
    1/2 Cup Brown Rice
    Flax Seed Oil softgel

Meal 6 :
    1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese
    6oz Skim Milk
    Tblspn Natural Peanut Butter

Calories: 1939
    Protein: 236g
    Carbs: 166g
    Fats: 40g
    Bulking (5'9)
    Day 1 @ 147 lbs
    ~ Month 8 @ 195 lbs
    -------------------
    Cutting (5'9)
    Day 1 @ 196 lbs
    First month @ 189 lbs

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks solid to me and actually very similiar to my cutting diet. Looks like you're aiming for a 50/35/15 which is what I would do.

One thing I would change is take your 1/2 cup of rice from meal 5 and put it in meal 2. I try to aim for green, fiberous carbs my last 2 meals of the day and keep the oats and rice on the first 4 meals. I would also add more egg whites to your first meal or even some egg beaters. I usually do 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs with a half cup of oats and 8oz skim milk for my first meal.

JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First meal is good, second meal needs carbs (is this basically your pre work meal? like 1-2 hours before your workout, 15 min before workout eat apple and ahve shake). Something like rice or sweet potato with the tuna.

The rest seems fine though, good breakfast, you have a pre and post shake, and drink during your workout. You have good meals post workout and a good prebed meal as well. Calories and all that seems good, however, what is your weight? Since up towards 1.5 - 1 ratio and higher with protein it really loses the effect. 1.3 - 1 should be fine, so depending on what weight you are - you can adjust that, but I dunno.

Overall - great, really not much to fix.

JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    and yea, I agree with above poster (i posted mine before seeing his, so replying again), def move the borwn rice from 5 to 2. You will need that earlier in the day for the upcoming workout more than later on. The greens along side the chicken are fine.

evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50) evenflow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Where can I add the sweet potatoes that I just bought? And should I just make a salad with all the veggies and eat a cup of that?
    Bulking (5'9)
    Day 1 @ 147 lbs
    ~ Month 8 @ 195 lbs
    -------------------
    Cutting (5'9)
    Day 1 @ 196 lbs
    First month @ 189 lbs

jaym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Replace a serving of brown rice with the sweet potato. Make salad, eat 3 or maybe even 4 cups. Veggies are g00t!

word, repped yall

edit: one more thing, is half of a sweet potato (they are huge).. which is about the size of a fist, 1 serving?
    Bulking (5'9)
    Day 1 @ 147 lbs
    ~ Month 8 @ 195 lbs
    -------------------
    Cutting (5'9)
    Day 1 @ 196 lbs
    First month @ 189 lbs